Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
when is the update coming
I like your profile picture.
Made a post available to all patrons, trying my best to keep things updated here as well.
This is the post without the teaser image.

Almost there.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting again, i've been working nonstop and i'm at that last minute grind. To keep you guys posted I've been finishing up the tedius bullshit that comes with tagging all images so renpy see's them as well as deleting earlier paths and fixing a bunch of bugs preventing the game from launching properly.
Just so you guys know, with the larger changes, i'll be recommending everyone start a new save.
I know it sucks, but with so many changes its for the best in order to have a decent bugless experience (I hope)
So, we're almost there. If I could work 24 hours a day I would but i'm doing my best and keeping you guys posted as much as possible.

Also...

elena_reveal.png

Over the years when I've delayed updates it's been for months at a time, and I've always disappeared.

This time, as a token of my apology, I present to you the Main Character of my next game.

This post comes to you earlier than I planned, but to hold you guys off for a minute while I finish things up on my end, I wanted to make this announcement.

Game details will come later. For now, this is one of many characters, but she is THE main love interest, Elena...

This post is very important to me, as I can only hope you guys will love her beauty as you do Claire's.

Thank you guys for being here, and thank you for the support.

Steve0192

Jul 4, 2021
hello there! i can't believe the author just quoted me. i saw a lot of comments saying how they don't like the game but for me i like it the way it is. truth is this is my first ntr game and i will never regret playing it. i looked for other games like this but this is one of a kind i really love it since i read about it i literally bought a laptop and a flash drive just to play this game.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Isn't that our queen, just slightly modified? Fuller cheeks and lips, eyebrows looks similar, smaller but perky tits, fuller tights, another skin maybe... :unsure:
Looks nice to me (y)
Odd... I didn't think they looked similar at all other than eye color. I guess I'll have to post a more detailed pic. But it can't be a terrible thing if some think she looks like Claire haha. Elena is meant to be latin...

Last edited:
Reactions: MIkedante

Tom2191

Dec 26, 2020
I like your profile picture.
Made a post available to all patrons, trying my best to keep things updated here as well.
This is the post without the teaser image.

Almost there.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting again, i've been working nonstop and i'm at that last minute grind. To keep you guys posted I've been finishing up the tedius bullshit that comes with tagging all images so renpy see's them as well as deleting earlier paths and fixing a bunch of bugs preventing the game from launching properly.
Just so you guys know, with the larger changes, i'll be recommending everyone start a new save.
I know it sucks, but with so many changes its for the best in order to have a decent bugless experience (I hope)
So, we're almost there. If I could work 24 hours a day I would but i'm doing my best and keeping you guys posted as much as possible.

Also...

View attachment 1283418

Over the years when I've delayed updates it's been for months at a time, and I've always disappeared.

This time, as a token of my apology, I present to you the Main Character of my next game.

This post comes to you earlier than I planned, but to hold you guys off for a minute while I finish things up on my end, I wanted to make this announcement.

Game details will come later. For now, this is one of many characters, but she is THE main love interest, Elena...

This post is very important to me, as I can only hope you guys will love her beauty as you do Claire's.

Thank you guys for being here, and thank you for the support.

tks for confirming how long we've to wait, the excitement of the update is unbearable, can't wait to see claire getting some action ,i loved this game and the claire model i hope u include her in ur future projects

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Oh no… so the game update didn’t happen on time again… damn. We’re starting the cycle again…

Tease update > collect patreon money > broken promises > apologize > disappear for months > repeat

At this point, I’m skeptical there even is an update. We’re all just being strung along again.

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021
Anybody have similar games like this? Prefer corruption NTR the only thing I found that is similar is Girlfriend Tapes.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I'm guessing those Elena images are too high resolution? They won't load, and even when I try opening in a new tab they just give me an F95 maintenance error.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes