Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
How do you think the endgame will be?

We already know there will be 6 endings, but how will they be? My bets:

Typist said he would have 3 endings with Claire, 1 with Jenny, and 2 plots including Claire's mother.

3 endings with claire: I believe it's 3 NTR(Darryl, King and Dustin), with mc and Claire getting married, but still sharing status. maybe some of these endings have a threesome between Claire, Darryl and King, making room for a "happy ending" between mc and claire? (happy ending in quotes because I really want NTR content)

2 Twist endings including Claire's mother
: threesome with Claire and her mother and the MC. And maybe the one with Claire, her mom and the other guys?

1 Ending with Jenni. (Claire would end up with who? My bet would be Dustin)

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you think the endgame will be?

We already know there will be 6 endings, but how will they be? My bets:

Typist said he would have 3 endings with Claire, 1 with Jenny, and 2 plots including Claire's mother.

3 endings with claire: I believe it's 3 NTR(Darryl, King and Dustin), with mc and Claire getting married, but still sharing status. maybe some of these endings have a threesome between Claire, Darryl and King, making room for a "happy ending" between mc and claire? (happy ending in quotes because I really want NTR content)

2 Twist endings including Claire's mother: threesome with Claire and her mother and the MC. And maybe the one with Claire, her mom and the other guys?

1 Ending with Jenni. (Claire would end up with who? My bet would be Dustin)
Actually there's the 7th true ending you're forgetting about.

The "game never finished and Dev disappears" ending.

Wait, there's even an 8th ending. This one is a bit more optimistic. It's the "Dev drops the game and just moves on to the next project" ending.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Actually there's the 7th true ending you're forgetting about.

The "game never finished and Dev disappears" ending.

Wait, there's even an 8th ending. This one is a bit more optimistic. It's the "Dev drops the game and just moves on to the next project" ending.
Bad ending :HideThePain:

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Because I Love Her [Ch.8 part 1 of 4 Fixed] The Typist

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 290 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 272 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Link is dead, please reupload:)

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
As I said previously about updates "We will see...", I hope he stand his word and release at time, but we all know that hope dies as last, so... :unsure: ;)
What native language is that from? The closest english proverb is "hope springs eternal."

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes