Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Yes I like NTR games I prefer mystery or corruption NTR no ugly bastard though preferably a chad. Can be both perspectives but I think Male POV is much more suffering which is better. The more innocent a girl is the more satisfying it is to corrupt her. I'm very picky on the art, I've played babysitter as a first 3d game however the girls were a turn off tbh, I think Claire is probably the best looking girl I've seen so far, no fake looking tits her face is model tier and looks like she is in her 20s, I prefer girls that look closely to Madison beer which she reminds me off facially.
This game is a bit slow as it focuses more on the story and corruption is increasing little by little. But if you follow the corruption route, you'll have good content so far. The scenes are very hot and the renders are high quality.
Anyone who likes the renders of Jessica O neils hard news, must play the previous short game (Bella's first sin) from the same developer. Its a pretty short game/story based in a single setting, but insanely erotic and the same extraordinary renders that the dev produces. Infact although it has minuscule content compared to jessica o neils, but it is complete and imo much more satisfying, definitely among favourites. (and yes its ntr/sharing/whatever you label it)

Reactions: Hatsume Kill

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Oh no… so the game update didn’t happen on time again… damn. We’re starting the cycle again…

Tease update > collect patreon money > broken promises > apologize > disappear for months > repeat

At this point, I’m skeptical there even is an update. We’re all just being strung along again.
I find it funny that the dev is here talking about his next game but we are still here waiting for an update for the current game that hasn't been updated since late 2020..

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone who likes the renders of Jessica O neils hard news, must play the previous short game (Bella's first sin) from the same developer. Its a pretty short game/story based in a single setting, but insanely erotic and the same extraordinary renders that the dev produces. Infact although it has minuscule content compared to jessica o neils, but it is complete and imo much more satisfying, definitely among favourites. (and yes its ntr/sharing/whatever you label it)
Holy fuck bella's first sin was amazing. A great detour while waiting for this game to update

Reactions: yandex
Dec 3, 2020
Odd... I didn't think they looked similar at all other than eye color. I guess I'll have to post a more detailed pic. But it can't be a terrible thing if some think she looks like Claire haha. Elena is meant to be latin...
Elena looks great, but to me she doesn't look latin at all.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
The Elena model is fine. But I preferred Claire all the way. No match with Claire. This is just my opinion.
Why not make the 2nd game with the same Clarie Model?? I would prefer that the most.

As I cant take my mind off Claire's sweet and innocent face while she having all dirty/cheating thoughts/cravings for an Alpha male instead of her husband on her mind).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Should be getting a release soon....don't hold me to that though :KEK:
Yep, should be coming out soon is the right tense for this long belated and overdue update. No regular on F95 can trust anything "the Typist" says, if he/she has seen what happened with the game and the verbose lies, eh, hot air the Typist usually gives out. I believe in his update first when I am in the process of downloading it.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
He clearly stated this time that it would be released on the 5th, but later said he still had bugs to fix.
I'm hoping to go out on Saturday or Sunday, but I don't have much faith :cry:

Reactions: dr.ek and iSkaz

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
He clearly stated this time that it would be released on the 5th, but later said he still had bugs to fix.
I'm hoping to go out on Saturday or Sunday, but I don't have much faith :cry:
And you believed him????? Nurture a bit of cynicism as it will give you a thicker skin and cause less disappointment.

• Angry
Reactions: Reinhard10
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes