Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X_shade

Aug 6, 2019
Im getting this error when i try to extract the game. Its same with winrar and 7zip. Tested different download links from thread and its still the same.

1625344818602.png

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys so I read somewhere that this game is for now focused on ntr route,but there is a love route (non ntr) however with much less content. So my question is whether love route is there and if its still being made or is it purely ntr focused now? I'm not into Ntr (not kinkshaming anyone tho) myself but renders seem great and I'd like to play it if there is some good non ntr route.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys so I read somewhere that this game is for now focused on ntr route,but there is a love route (non ntr) however with much less content. So my question is whether love route is there and if its still being made or is it purely ntr focused now? I'm not into Ntr (not kinkshaming anyone tho) myself but renders seem great and I'd like to play it if there is some good non ntr route.
Love route was stopped earlier in the game to only focus on the sharing stuff.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Love route was stopped earlier in the game to only focus on the sharing stuff.
Thanks for answering. Well that's a real shame as Claire is probably one of the best if not the best model I've seen so my hopes were high. I'd love for the love route to remain however it's ofc up to the dev to do what he thinks is the best. Maybe he will make a love route for his another game since I'd really like to be able to enjoy his work which is sadly not possible under current circumstances, and he said that Claire will come back so maybe there is hope. Either way good luck Dev and all the best.

Reactions: DanThaMan

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Can someone please share?

First of all, how do you guys feel about the proof of life updates? I like the idea, and got inspiration from a fellow NTR dev who was super cool about me using the same structure
Just updating you guys to say progress is going smoothly, and that I hope you guys in the U.S. like me are ready to enjoy a safe 4th of July whether it be watching fireworks with family and friends or just staying home safe I hope you enjoy the weekend
See you guys soon again

Reactions: yandex and Jansen

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021
if the last scene you got was dinner, you've reached the end of the update. If not, did you make any wrong choice to complete the NTR route.
well the NTR scenes ended after the black guy fucked her and left the city also are there any games like this? I'm new to these type of games

Last edited:

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
well the NTR scenes ended after the black guy fucked her and left the city also are there any games like this? I'm new to these type of games
Do you like NTR games? highly recommend "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News". It's a great game too.
If you like Harem but without NTR, I recommend "Being a DIK".

Reactions: itsJG

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021
Do you like NTR games? highly recommend "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News". It's a great game too.
If you like Harem but without NTR, I recommend "Being a DIK".
Yes I like NTR games I prefer mystery or corruption NTR no ugly bastard though preferably a chad. Can be both perspectives but I think Male POV is much more suffering which is better. The more innocent a girl is the more satisfying it is to corrupt her. I'm very picky on the art, I've played babysitter as a first 3d game however the girls were a turn off tbh, I think Claire is probably the best looking girl I've seen so far, no fake looking tits her face is model tier and looks like she is in her 20s, I prefer girls that look closely to Madison beer which she reminds me off facially.

Last edited:

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I'm playing Hard news and it doesnt seem NTR is there only cheating
This game is a bit slow as it focuses more on the story and corruption is increasing little by little. But if you follow the corruption route, you'll have good content so far. The scenes are very hot and the renders are high quality.

Reactions: Hatsume Kill

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
As of now there isn't any real love route as in the coming update releases (Final releases are this month) I'll be removing all access to the dead end routes that were ditched a long time ago.
However, if what you like is my render style and character models, I recommend hanging around for my next game.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
As of now there isn't any real love route as in the coming update releases (Final releases are this month) I'll be removing all access to the dead end routes that were ditched a long time ago.
However, if what you like is my render style and character models, I recommend hanging around for my next game.
Thanks for answering, I defo will check it out. Are there some claire and mc only scenes in BILH besides ntr? If so I'll probably just skip through ntr scenes and check it out anyway since I really like your style.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for answering, I defo will check it out. Are there some claire and mc only scenes in BILH besides ntr? If so I'll probably just skip through ntr scenes and check it out anyway since I really like your style.
Yes theres a section about 60 percent through where the main girl (Claire) skips out on her opportunity with the main black bull and has sex with the mc instead. It's animated but nothing crazy, my renders from back then were not as good sadly

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes