Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wow! What are my old eyes seeing? After what happened a year ago, where the update was supposedly ready to posted within days and then the Typist went dark, I considered this game on the way to the bin.
Being burned before and having pulled the plugs, I await what will happen now. Hopefully this time an update comes at last!

Reactions: yandex

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I posted it then passed out as it was late as hell so my bad!

Proof of Life #1

Well well, been quite some time since I've made some posts, and it's that time I update you guys on the status on the update and what's to come after in the near future.

First, why no posts? Well, too keep it short I broke my collar broke and fractured my shoulder blade. How? On my mountain bike being stupid as guys my age are best at.

What's that have to do with anything? Well, it's important to know for a few reasons.
It put me in my bed for about a week, only moving around to really eat and what not, nothing crazy. So I put zero work in on my computer as I couldn't lift my right arm.

What about now?

Well, my accident happened on June 9th so I'm pretty comfortable lifting my arm onto my desk, no real serious pain unless I move it fast or try to lift it blah blah blah.
So, what's important is I'm back on my computer and really nothing else.
The good thing that's come out of this is that in the past 3 days alone I've been able to just sit down and crank out work. As the game stands, the update will sadly be the second to last update, with the last update coming out Shortly after.
Heard that before! HA! Yes, I understand. But I'm completely off work at my full time day job and until the 5th, meaning this is my only source of income to barely scrape by for the next month and a half besides some measly disability.
What's the plan? Well, continuous proof of life updates explaining what I'm currently working on. As well as general life updates to keep you guys posted.

The update was supposed to go up today, June 30th, but will have to be pushed back realistically to July 3rd- July 5th, with the version 1.0 release finishing the game as a whole by July 14th.

What will the next two updates entail?

A rework of the beginning basically deleting all dead ends and making the path to each ending way more clear. I will leave all files inside of the game folder so they can still be viewed, but the paths will not exist in the 1.0 release
The current state of the game leads to 6 main endings.

3 Claire endings

2 Twist endings including Claire's mother

1 Ending with Jenni

All sex scenes will include animations

What's left in 0.9?

I have have to finish one final Claire scene pictured in the recent post titled Finale. It is literally quite the finale...
What comes to version 1.0? Well, the end really. The 2 Rose endings as well as the Jenni ending. Version 1.0 will also include a gallery with all scenes available for replay. (This stupid gallery was the death of me but I'm proud of it so far.)
Proof of Concept gallery screen attached below. It's a pre gallery to each characters scenes and also attached is the mouse hover for each of them, just meaning when your mouse goes over the character it will show there nude version.
After July 14th? Well, when the 1.0 version of BILH comes out, aside from bug fixes, the game will sadly be done with, which is why I'm not rushing these last scenes, ending on a sour not would be sad...
So when BILH is officially released, I will be revealing my next game within the few days after, with a playable demo on the first of August.

I'm genuinely sad to be ending BILH, but my drive and passion for this story and game have degraded. I just don't have the drive I used to. The game has many flaws, such as a story many consider incoherent, hard to follow, and uninspired. The gameplay is lackluster, and it's obvious my rendering in the beginning greatly differs to the rendering I do now.
I can admit I went into this game with zero expectations thinking no one would like it, but you guys have absolutely blown me away with support over the years, and have stuck by my side through challenging times to say the least.

While I know Claire is my beloved first character, I know that I can design characters that tell a real story in their looks alone. And I hope to do that with my next game for you guys, but better.

And keep in mind, as I won't be at work until august 5th, I will be here for all your messages, so feel free to reach out to me.
So, to wrap this long post up, there will be a charge for the month of July as it will consist of the final version of BILH.
The new game concept and character reveals will come shortly after, and based on the concept you guys will be able to decide if you'd like to keep supporting or not, I would understand if you we're only here for BILH! I get that.
And to answer the question I know will be asked, yes, there will be NTR in it. All other tags will be revealed with the concept release :)
Thank you guys, Next Proof of life post will be on July 2nd!

Jan 31, 2020

Proof of Life #1

Well well, been quite some time since I've made some posts, and it's that time I update you guys on the status on the update and what's to come after in the near future.

First, why no posts? Well, too keep it short I broke my collar broke and fractured my shoulder blade. How? On my mountain bike being stupid as guys my age are best at.

What's that have to do with anything? Well, it's important to know for a few reasons.
It put me in my bed for about a week, only moving around to really eat and what not, nothing crazy. So I put zero work in on my computer as I couldn't lift my right arm.

What about now?

Well, my accident happened on June 9th so I'm pretty comfortable lifting my arm onto my desk, no real serious pain unless I move it fast or try to lift it blah blah blah.
The good thing that's come out of this is that in the past 3 days alone I've been able to just sit down and crank out work. As the game stands, the update will sadly be the second to last update, with the last update coming out Shortly after.
Heard that before! HA! Yes, I understand. But I'm completely off work at my full time day job and until the 5th, meaning this is my only source of income to barely scrape by for the next month and a half besides some measly disability.
What's the plan? Well, continuous proof of life updates explaining what I'm currently working on. As well as general life updates to keep you guys posted.

The update was supposed to go up today, June 30th, but will have to be pushed back realistically to July 3rd- July 5th, with the version 1.0 release finishing the game as a whole by July 14th.

A rework of the beginning basically deleting all dead ends and making the path to each ending way more clear. I will leave all files inside of the game folder so they can still be viewed, but the paths will not exist in the 1.0 release

3 Claire endings

1 Ending with Jenni

What's left in 0.9?

I have have to finish one final Claire scene pictured in the recent post titled Finale. It is literally quite the finale...
What comes to version 1.0? Well, the end really. The 2 Rose endings as well as the Jenni ending. Version 1.0 will also include a gallery with all scenes available for replay. (This stupid gallery was the death of me but I'm proud of it so far.)
Proof of Concept gallery screen attached below. It's a pre gallery to each characters scenes and also attached is the mouse hover for each of them, just meaning when your mouse goes over the character it will show there nude version.
After July 14th? Well, when the 1.0 version of BILH comes out, aside from bug fixes, the game will sadly be done with, which is why I'm not rushing these last scenes, ending on a sour not would be sad...
So when BILH is officially released, I will be revealing my next game within the few days after, with a playable demo on the first of August.

I'm genuinely sad to be ending BILH, but my drive and passion for this story and game have degraded. I just don't have the drive I used to. The game has many flaws, such as a story many consider incoherent, hard to follow, and uninspired. The gameplay is lackluster, and it's obvious my rendering in the beginning greatly differs to the rendering I do now.
I can admit I went into this game with zero expectations thinking no one would like it, but you guys have absolutely blown me away with support over the years, and have stuck by my side through challenging times to say the least.

While I know Claire is my beloved first character, I know that I can design characters that tell a real story in their looks alone. And I hope to do that with my next game for you guys, but better.

And keep in mind, as I won't be at work until august 5th, I will be here for all your messages, so feel free to reach out to me.
So, to wrap this long post up, there will be a charge for the month of July as it will consist of the final version of BILH.
The new game concept and character reveals will come shortly after, and based on the concept you guys will be able to decide if you'd like to keep supporting or not, I would understand if you we're only here for BILH! I get that.
And to answer the question I know will be asked, yes, there will be NTR in it. All other tags will be revealed with the concept release :)
Never been so happy to see a guy before.. Jokes aside, I hope you get well soon, Sir Typist.. It's quite sad how BILH will be ending soon.. But it's great to see you back in action.. Just so glad to hear that you'll be working on another game after BILH.. Not to forget that it has NTR in it too.. Thank you for all your hard work and more power to you..

P.S. NTR is King..

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

Proof of Life #1

What about now?

3 Claire endings

1 Ending with Jenni

What's left in 0.9?

Hey there Typist, since you are here and reading, I am hoping to reach out to you. First of all its great to see that the game is finally being worked upon and a release is in sight. I absolutely sincerely mean it when I say that is one of the best games on here, the models, visuals, even the story and dialogue, interactions are beyond erotic. You raise points that many object on this game, for me if they even are objections the good points far overcome them and make it a great game. So looking forward to more.

That being said, what pains me the most regarding this game is the wasted potential. And I do mean it, whenever I play this game or come across this thread, wasted potential is what saddens me the most, of what could have been, how great it could have been. You have created an absolute masterpiece, great visuals and models and very decent erotic dialogue, story. If development had continued at a good pace without any delays there might have been a dozen more chapters by now, or if not that maybe lots more content for a new game, or maybe more than one. You definitely have great skill and knack for creating adult VNs and it looks very good and promising to see you sharing future plans and future plans. However I do urge you to please not let anything come in the way of your production and keep producing great content. Ofcourse its up to you and nobody should object anyhow however you work or even if you want to work anymore at all, but as I said what pains me the most is the wasted potential and time, you have great skill and very few games here match up to yours and it really saddens me to see nothing being done with all that potential.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hey there Typist, since you are here and reading, I am hoping to reach out to you. First of all its great to see that the game is finally being worked upon and a release is in sight. I absolutely sincerely mean it when I say that is one of the best games on here, the models, visuals, even the story and dialogue, interactions are beyond erotic. You raise points that many object on this game, for me if they even are objections the good points far overcome them and make it a great game. So looking forward to more.

That being said, what pains me the most regarding this game is the wasted potential. And I do mean it, whenever I play this game or come across this thread, wasted potential is what saddens me the most, of what could have been, how great it could have been. You have created an absolute masterpiece, great visuals and models and very decent erotic dialogue, story. If development had continued at a good pace without any delays there might have been a dozen more chapters by now, or if not that maybe lots more content for a new game, or maybe more than one. You definitely have great skill and knack for creating adult VNs and it looks very good and promising to see you sharing future plans and future plans. However I do urge you to please not let anything come in the way of your production and keep producing great content. Ofcourse its up to you and nobody should object anyhow however you work or even if you want to work anymore at all, but as I said what pains me the most is the wasted potential and time, you have great skill and very few games here match up to yours and it really saddens me to see nothing being done with all that potential.
That's the main issue. The potential is there now, but I didn't have all the skills or knowledge or upgrades I have today, meaning if it wasn't for this journey, I wouldn't have known what I do today. I could write 12 more chapters but my heart isn't in it. The game taught me a lot, and all this potential can translate into a much better opportunity for me. I can take what I know now and put it into a project that starts off better, is actually coherent, and means more to me. The reality for me is I'm ready to move on, and I think others deep down would agree its probably for the best.

I think about it like my college courses, when I enjoy the class I excel, when I don't I simply can't help but be uninterested.
I wrote the demo and created the game to teach myself renpy and daz3d and photoshop, hoping to eventually make a real game. Instead I tried to go with it. Claire's eyes are literally brown in the first chapters, and I couldn't even put her hair on properly, and now I know better :)

I hope people can understand that the point i'm trying to make is sometimes as a dev we need to know when it's time to move forward. For me, it's been that time, but I've only recently committed to it.

It's time for a new chapter is all :) We will all miss Claire's character model, but i'm sure there will be more of her in time...

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
That's the main issue. The potential is there now, but I didn't have all the skills or knowledge or upgrades I have today, meaning if it wasn't for this journey, I wouldn't have known what I do today. I could write 12 more chapters but my heart isn't in it. The game taught me a lot, and all this potential can translate into a much better opportunity for me. I can take what I know now and put it into a project that starts off better, is actually coherent, and means more to me. The reality for me is I'm ready to move on, and I think others deep down would agree its probably for the best.

I think about it like my college courses, when I enjoy the class I excel, when I don't I simply can't help but be uninterested.
I wrote the demo and created the game to teach myself renpy and daz3d and photoshop, hoping to eventually make a real game. Instead I tried to go with it. Claire's eyes are literally brown in the first chapters, and I couldn't even put her hair on properly, and now I know better :)

I hope people can understand that the point i'm trying to make is sometimes as a dev we need to know when it's time to move forward. For me, it's been that time, but I've only recently committed to it.

It's time for a new chapter is all :) We will all miss Claire's character model, but i'm sure there will be more of her in time...
I kind of get what you're saying but I do want to add on that, I'll give my own example. in my professional field I get too concerned about all the details and aspects of things I have to do, keep fretting about things have to be perfect and that many times leads me to failing to deliver anything at all, the effort I spend, energy I put and worrying I do, I analyze if I even put 10-20% of that into the places that matter the mostI would have delivered and those evaluating me wouldn't bat an eye. And this holds true for my colleagues too who apply that 10-20% only and face no problem. What I kind of meant here was that no doubt you as creator scrutinize even minuscule things with microscope and may be unsatisfied, but we the end users are more than happy with what you have delivered. For me your game was superb from the start, and if it had continued just that way I would have been very happy to have more.

But well its good news too hearing all these good things from you. Here's to hoping that you are able to produce tons of new content, whatever game it maybe, I am sure it would be great.

Reactions: TheTypist

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017

yeah I understand that when you are not invested in the story then writing it becomes a chore and the characters development suffers and it is impossible to continue a story you feel nothing for

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder if his next game will have a fake non-NTR route that he will drop halfway through as well :unsure:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I wonder if his next game will have a fake non-NTR route that he will drop halfway through as well :unsure:
Or I
I kind of get what you're saying but I do want to add on that, I'll give my own example. in my professional field I get too concerned about all the details and aspects of things I have to do, keep fretting about things have to be perfect and that many times leads me to failing to deliver anything at all, the effort I spend, energy I put and worrying I do, I analyze if I even put 10-20% of that into the places that matter the mostI would have delivered and those evaluating me wouldn't bat an eye. And this holds true for my colleagues too who apply that 10-20% only and face no problem. What I kind of meant here was that no doubt you as creator scrutinize even minuscule things with microscope and may be unsatisfied, but we the end users are more than happy with what you have delivered. For me your game was superb from the start, and if it had continued just that way I would have been very happy to have more.

But well its good news too hearing all these good things from you. Here's to hoping that you are able to produce tons of new content, whatever game it maybe, I am sure it would be great.
I better understand your point, Thank you for the perspective :)

Reactions: yandex
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes