Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TenAndTen

Jan 8, 2018
Pretty sure by rebuilding the earlier stages of the game he meant that he's going to implement animations, which is a huge turnoff for me. I hope I'm wrong

Apr 30, 2018
Another game where the dev is revising or revisiting his earlier stuff rather than move on with what they've got. They'd be better off starting a new game if they screwed up this one that much. It'd be a way to learn from their mistakes and after a few months they'd be putting out more material than when they try to fix things.

Feb 12, 2021
Another game where the dev is revising or revisiting his earlier stuff rather than move on with what they've got. They'd be better off starting a new game if they screwed up this one that much. It'd be a way to learn from their mistakes and after a few months they'd be putting out more material than when they try to fix things.

This annoys me too. Dev for Delierance needlessly went back for a second time revamping the earlier parts of his/ her game and cut out part of a sex scene that had everyone saying it was worse because it had less animation now than the original.

When the games been a success and no one has had any gripes, i don't get it. I understand devs getting passionate about their game and wanting to go back and fix bad animation or renders but in Deliverance's and Because I Love Her's case, whats the point when its fine as it is aswell as what brought a core of the fans in the first place. You just risk pissing them off and causeing yourself more work in the long run. Just crack on with the rest of the game.

Reactions: Big Rooster

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The Deliverance forum is the place to gripe about Deliverance I think. If you have gripes about it. This game here has a terminal problem in the almost total failure to deliver updates on any sort of schedule and it is not the way to gain and keep Patreons.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This annoys me too. Dev for Delierance needlessly went back for a second time revamping the earlier parts of his/ her game and cut out part of a sex scene that had everyone saying it was worse because it had less animation now than the original.

When the games been a success and no one has had any gripes, i don't get it. I understand devs getting passionate about their game and wanting to go back and fix bad animation or renders but in Deliverance's and Because I Love Her's case, whats the point when its fine as it is aswell as what brought a core of the fans in the first place. You just risk pissing them off and causeing yourself more work in the long run. Just crack on with the rest of the game.
Comparing "Deliverance" with this game is like comparing the stopped times of a Porsche 911 and a 2CV on the Nürburgring. Unlike "the Typist" who is completely unable to deliver any kind of update on schedule and breaks promises like bread, the Dev of Deliverance churns out quality updates regularly, despite(!) overhauling the earlier parts of the game!

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
Comparing "Deliverance" with this game is like comparing the stopped times of a Porsche 911 and a 2CV on the Nürburgring. Unlike "the Typist" who is completely unable to deliver any kind of update on schedule and breaks promises like bread, the Dev of Deliverance churns out quality updates regularly, despite(!) overhauling the earlier parts of the game!
agreed, 1Thousand is one of the best devs here

Feb 12, 2021

If you re-read it, i'm not comparing the schedule release's of the game, I'm talking and just giving a example about changeing parts of a game for no point when its clearly fine and it could even create yourself more work or hate if you change or cut out parts people have liked. In terms of actual updates, i don't disagree. Its night and day but that wasn't really my point.

• Angry
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
To be clear to you, I'm with Deliverance from start of it's first chapter, 1Thousand did some rework in first chapters, but there was deleted none of old content, except exchange of old (ugly/weird looking) animations. So his rework was great thing, because it makes game better! But in case of BILH, Typist fucked up later story, and now try to make first half part of game to be compatible with the last updates. I hope he only put in some places new better animations, and story don't touch, but I have shivering that he does.

I believe there was a scene in the Trevor bathroom sharing scene that wasn't in the revamp. Either the blow job or were Trevor bends Katherine over. I remember reading a lot of people at the time complaining. I don't know if 1Thousand has since rectified it or not but that scene wasn't as good as the original so i can see what Banana is saying. On topic with this thread though and current release bullshittery lets all just agree that no matter what Typist does if he doesn't stick to his mandates people are going to keep picking at everything. I can play other fap games in lieu so i'm not really botthered but i can understand Patrons being annoyed.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I think we're bothered because it was genuinely one of our favorite games here. It ticked so many of the boxes for me, and it has/had so much potential. I was blown away by how good the animations were early on.

Now, it's just another month without an update and no communication. Any word on the discord?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
As much as it pains me to say,this here is a dead horse, Deliverance has had idk 6-7 or even more quality updates and in the same time period all this game has done is stall. For all intents and purposes this game is a farce now and the dev is a bullshit artist of the highest calibre. Comparing Deliverance to this game in terms of consistency, update delivery, work ethic is heresy and a grave sin. Though I gotta say this game is more erotic than the other but ... I have almost given up on this one, I hope it survives but its very rare a game with this track record comes out on top.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I get an corrupt zip file: Checksum error in BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc\game\dpdildo02.ogv. The file is corrupt;

Is there a fix for this or does someone have an uncorrupted dpdildo02.ogv file they could upload for anyone who has this problem to download?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Agreed.... it' like he doesn,t want to make any money. With regular updates this could be a big money maker

Feb 12, 2021
Maybe something has happened to him ? There is nothing on discord either

That's the Typist's norm, i followed BILH even when i wasn't a member on here, checking like once a week...thats if i remembered and he strung this game along for years. At one point i remember it even got the 'Abandoned' tag.

Lots of accusations have always been put out there but to me its definitely Typists last ditch hobby when they need extra cash. So now i only check once every couple of weeks to a month. Hell i think before chapter 8 i didn't look for a year.

iSkaz

May 2, 2017
Oh, Typist's "Last seen Today at 6:51 AM" and update signature. HL3 Update confirmed!
I think we'll get something in June! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: DTchan
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes