Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I love that model for the wife, and the game looks very pretty, but NTR=NO. Even if it's optional, if it's a main route in the game, it means we have a fundamental disagreement on what is considered acceptable behavior. Not shaming, if it's your thing, more power to you. Just saying you may lose a lot of support going that way. I do wish you the best of luck though. (y)

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I love that model for the wife, and the game looks very pretty, but NTR=NO. Even if it's optional, if it's a main route in the game, it means we have a fundamental disagreement on what is considered acceptable behavior. Not shaming, if it's your thing, more power to you. Just saying you may lose a lot of support going that way. I do wish you the best of luck though. (y)
"we have a fundamental disagreement on what is considered acceptable behavior"

LMAO okay props dude. That's a new one.

but holy hell man, calm down and get off your puritan high horse. You're treating ntr like it's going to destroy the very fabric of society or something.

The anti-NTR crowd never ceases to amaze me how much time they spend letting people know just how much they despise ntr.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. its tiresome.
"Just saying you may lose a lot of support going that way."
is like saying: remove NTR = you get more money.

if all devs would follow this cretin we would only have milf/incest/harem games and nothing else.
what a boring world, with always the same dish every day to eat, the same tv show to watch, the same game genre, the same haircut....

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It's also said with zero evidence. Always by someone with something to gain by making sure games don't contain NTR (even when it's not said in the form of "I won't support you", it at best comes across as a passive-aggressive attempt to pressure the dev into excluding anything anyone might even imagine is sort of similar to NTR.) They might really believe it, because it's common to believe that many others think the way you do. But that doesn't make it true.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Why are y'all obsessed with NTR??!?
For fuck's sake...if it is not your thing then just get out of here!
We've seen posts like yours for way too long.
We don't need to hear the very same opinion about the NTR genre
every single fucking time we open this thread!

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I just discovered this game and played it for the first time.

To me it seems there is a (i) NTR route and a (ii) love route.

For the NTR route, I ended up sharing Claire around but chose to have sex with her rather than let her do it with the black guy. At the end of the route, the MC has only ever had sex with Claire and the update ends with Jenni out cold after the dinner.

For the love route, it seems to me it branches into two routes, one where the mc cheats on Claire with Jenni and the other one where he does not. Also this route was significantly shorter than the NTR route, for me at least.

So my question is: Did I miss a lot of content or have I covered most of the available content already. I am asking this because I can't seem to find a up to date guide. Thanks in advance :giggle:. Game is fantastic on both routes, the models are hot and imo very underrated.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I just discovered this game and played it for the first time.

To me it seems there is a (i) NTR route and a (ii) love route.

For the NTR route, I ended up sharing Claire around but chose to have sex with her rather than let her do it with the black guy. At the end of the route, the MC has only ever had sex with Claire and the update ends with Jenni out cold after the dinner.

For the love route, it seems to me it branches into two routes, one where the mc cheats on Claire with Jenni and the other one where he does not. Also this route was significantly shorter than the NTR route, for me at least.

So my question is: Did I miss a lot of content or have I covered most of the available content already. I am asking this because I can't seem to find a up to date guide. Thanks in advance :giggle:. Game is fantastic on both routes, the models are hot and imo very underrated.
Love route is abandoned a while ago and it's dead end. Most likely it will stay that way and new content will not be added.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Love route is abandoned a while ago and it's dead end. Most likely it will stay that way and new content will not be added.
That's a shame. So the only way to play this game is by sharing Claire around? In my NTR playthrough, sharing her was inevitable. Not that I mind though, but I do hope to see more of Jenni in the NTR route.

Also, I had a similar comment like this but was deleted because it was "off-topic". wtf? How is it off topic when I am asking a question in response to a reply to my previous post?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do our dev uses his own model??!! Cuz I wanna know which other game uses claire as their model
Right off hand-Triangle, Doctor Amana Sexual Therapist, and Haley's Story all use the Claire model. There are a bunch more, as she is a pretty popular model. Pretty sure DrPinkCake used a heavily modified version of her as Missy in Acting Lessons, but I might be wrong on that.

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
Right off hand-Triangle, Doctor Amana Sexual Therapist, and Haley's Story all use the Claire model. There are a bunch more, as she is a pretty popular model. Pretty sure DrPinkCake used a heavily modified version of her as Missy in Acting Lessons, but I might be wrong on that.
Thankyou for your response:love:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Early march can't be "12-14th". that's mid march. Early month is up to 10th at best. Midmonth 10-20, late month 20-till end.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
"we have a fundamental disagreement on what is considered acceptable behavior"

LMAO okay props dude. That's a new one.

but holy hell man, calm down and get off your puritan high horse. You're treating ntr like it's going to destroy the very fabric of society or something.

The anti-NTR crowd never ceases to amaze me how much time they spend letting people know just how much they despise ntr.
They just mad that Claire isn't in their puritan game! LOL

I don't blame them, this model is just too good to pass up

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes