Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hey i wanna try this game but before i wanna know is there story worth playing and does it have a true romance ?

and how much would you rate ntr content out of 10?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - Bugfix

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod 2

What happened here, JokerLeader ?
Your post got disjointed from the OP ... is it not up to date?

Because I Love Her [Ch.8 part 1 of 4 Fixed] The Typist

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 290 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 272 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Here, dikdik48, try this version if you must.

no compressed file?
Should you have a look see what works and what does not ...
Here is my updated fix with missing pics and working animations ;)

PS: Because there is one corrupted video file in latest version, here is my link to download uncorrupted one from 1st version of Ch8-1 update. File "dpdildo02.ogv" in rar: Mega

Whole files put simply in "/game" folder of game, no unren or rpa extractor work is needed!
I ported yours and The Typist's fixes into my spelling-corrected/partially fixed file and included your new images in one bundle.

Note that the current download version in the OP (Fixed version) has a file error with one of the videos. The file is fine in the first version (unfixed version) that was uploaded two days ago. You can drop this fix on top of that.

Remember to run unren.bat option 1 in the main game folder before dropping in the fixes.

Edit: corrected another bad file reference.
Should you wish to have another go at it, JokerLeader,
the posts below should be the good to go version of this game and the mod to ease gameplay:

Game reuploaded, this file should work => Mega
Hi!

For those who are interested, I merged the rectified script.rpy file from MIkedante with the one from Qleaf.
So here is the final file with the in-game walkthrough.
I used it and seemed to work fine.

Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Buut ... it says Fixed in the headline ...
Oh, well .. fixes are about in the thread so ...
Thanks 4 your time.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone please share what is posted in these three Links ???

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Yeah, I would like to see that too.
Witnessing the developing of this beautiful game here on f95 too.
We need a good Samaritan.

Reactions: ant007

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Looks like he did an oopsie-poopsy with the money. But, if he didn't intend on charging for Jan, does that mean he's now charging his Patrons 2 months in a row for no content?

At this point just watching this drama is more fun than the game itself.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
only getting errors wanting to unrar this game. nopy, mega, mixdrop. Anyone else also?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Any good soul who can share the post??

Reactions: ant007

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
I ported yours and The Typist's fixes into my spelling-corrected/partially fixed file and included your new images in one bundle.

Note that the current download version in the OP (Fixed version) has a file error with one of the videos. The file is fine in the first version (unfixed version) that was uploaded two days ago. You can drop this fix on top of that.

Remember to run unren.bat option 1 in the main game folder before dropping in the fixes.

Edit: corrected another bad file reference.
I installed this fix, but the game jumps at some points always back to main menu.
Is there any known fix for that?

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
I installed the PC Version Chapter 8 Part 1. And i got a strange behaviour, that the game jumps back to main menu. The effect is reproducable.
I tried several routes through the game: At following point the games jumps back to main menu.

Chapter 2:
- After the aftermath with Clare and the young barartender -> back to main menu
- After Claire didn't give the roomnumber to the young bartender -> back to main menu
- During the talk between Clair and the older gentleman at the bar -> back to main menu
- After the party at my house, i think about the good old times with Jenny. After that she's standing in my room. "You have 10min. we go out" -> back to Main menu

There is no possability to go on with the story.
Any help?

• Hey there
Reactions: Reinhard10

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I installed the PC Version Chapter 8 Part 1. And i got a strange behaviour, that the game jumps back to main menu. The effect is reproducable.
I tried several routes through the game: At following point the games jumps back to main menu.

Chapter 2:
- After the aftermath with Clare and the young barartender -> back to main menu
- After Claire didn't give the roomnumber to the young bartender -> back to main menu
- During the talk between Clair and the older gentleman at the bar -> back to main menu
- After the party at my house, i think about the good old times with Jenny. After that she's standing in my room. "You have 10min. we go out" -> back to Main menu

There is no possability to go on with the story.
Any help?
You are playing the route of love. That route was abandoned. You have to play the NTR route. The NTR route has a lot of content. When you sleep you have to enable NTR through choice. You have two choices and one of them enables the NTR route

Reactions: Albaduldür
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes