Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 921794

Got this error, can't ignore it. Any fixes or should I wait until they unfuck the game?
I'm getting the same error (after starting a new game).

So yea, probably wait till they fix it.
The error is showing because the image is missing, for whatever reason it may be. Simply click "Ignore" it should proceed normally. As the only other solution is to wait for a fix from the dev :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Where d'you find those files/make the fix?
There is no real fix for this issue, as it's related to a missing image that the dev may have forgotten to add. When the error page shows up, simply click "Ignore" and the game should proceed normally.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
First time I'm playing this "8 chapter" game and no matter what choice I made, I still get around 10 mins of gameplay...

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
has anyone figured out how to get the video's working ?? Do they work if I start from the beginning ?

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
I am speechless, 4, 5 days ambitious af update to justify the delays to get a buggy part 1/4... Loved this game, but definitely something is not going as it should. t is really frustrating since i think the game was on the right way to be amazing and the developer have a great potential, I hope he starts being sincere on the development on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderkiss321

cellsase

Jul 31, 2017
First time I'm playing this "8 chapter" game and no matter what choice I made, I still get around 10 mins of gameplay...
Have you tried reading the words? To be fair, it does seem like there's mostly just one path to follow. Use the mod to get the right choices.. Game took me at least an hour, probably two to go through. And I used some skipping too.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
What an eye-opener to play the same game after more than a year pause. Things I didn't notice at past are now much more clear. Renders are still beautiful but after a year of reading good texts I see how bad dev here at writing and storytelling. And now I see that my hope for love path continuation is false.
I say nothing about NTR path, I never played it. It's clear for me that love path was added only as a money attraction, it wasn't something dev wanted to continue or to do at all. If I noticed that a long time ago I woildn't waste my time on that game in 2020.
What I said here is my opinion, of course, but my conclusions based on solid things. From the beginning, even if MC acting as a true "other half" to his GF, he still feel guilty (with no reason for that) before speaks to his GF. The same is true for her, she feel gulty too (again, with no reason for that). So, narrative is clearly playing in favor of NTR path. That's either dumb game building from the dev or he just doesn't care for love path. Beside the fact that the game doesn't have a story from the start, it's just renders with some text. Maybe dev doesn't have a story for a love path or he's just an artist not a writer, idk, but it's really no story, only some scenes not tied to each other.
And the main reason for my opinion, in the time where updates were regular dev stopped "Jenny path" (when MC interrupts Jason) on the MC's GF hotel scene, if you choose the least cheating option you go to "work in progress, will be added later". More than a year later nothing changed here, you are still can't continue on the least NTR path.
So I see dev position here: either you play NTR path or don't play at all. I prefer the latter.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes