Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So how many endings are there? There is one where MC ends up with Jeni, other not that happy end, but i don't know if there is a good ending, because there seems to be swinging option or to be in open relationship in previous versions with succubbus appearance , but i don't know if that it even possible now.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 1300219
I never play this game before, one question for the people who already play it, the NTR is unavoidable ?
For what Ive read in the reviews it seems like NTR is unavoidable, someone said s/he wanted to be out of the NTR path but the game went into anyways also as the screenshot says this is pretty much a NTR story (look at the reviews there is almost no content on the love route)

iSkaz

May 2, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
First of all, I want to thank you for the ported version. the next two weeks is the only opportunity for me to try this story. Thank you! now about the problems. at the beginning of the game, the renpy error gets out ends immediately after the choice of names. and there is a missing animation during the photo shoot at the end of the game if you stay with the black guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
For what Ive read in the reviews it seems like NTR is unavoidable, someone said s/he wanted to be out of the NTR path but the game went into anyways also as the screenshot says this is pretty much a NTR story (look at the reviews there is almost no content on the love route)
Im out, probably i will not play it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
First, thank you for the update download, especially after this long wait! The artwork quality is still great, even after I got an error for a missing pic (still functioned after "ignore" so no prob). But I have a problem with some of the choices. For some reason, I got a better "cuck" ending with some very counterintuitive decisions than you get with helping Claire more! Might this be a bug with a mistakenly inverted choice along the way?
Likewise, up to now I could not get the sharing/swinger and stag endings. Some hints would be great, since it seems several paths close completely with just one "wrong" choice made.
But generally it became a nice game.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes