Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I wouldn't consider this an NTR game because he enjoys Claire being with other men, it's sharing.
Ah, I must have dodged it when researching the sharing type...that answers everything. Thanks!
The renders look so fricken good tho, I'm gonna give this a whirl. Thanks for your response, friend.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Im not a NTR integrist cause im kind of new, but the question is:
Is this a enjoyable corruption or one of those games where your "innocent" wife gets wet for other men the first time one appears before her eyes?
Lately i only find that type.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I have to be honest and say I was disappointed with the ending. I kind of like how Claire's story played out (minus the counterintuitive aspects already mentioned in the previous page). But my disappointment comes with Jenni being brushed aside heavily. The setup for the game (which is still included in the beginning of the game) has Jenni's unrequited love as a key side story. But after the MC and Claire move in with Rose, Jenni all but disappears. She's at the dinner with that guy she met online, but that's about as much action as her character gets the rest of the game.

For the new content, she has a small scene with MC having lunch and talking about moving in (I think), and then we don't see her again until the end if you unlock her "ending". I know Claire is the main girl, and should be the main focus. But given how much Jenni's character was developed early, she should have received more focus than she did in the end. I mean, she didn't have a single sex scene in the game. Did she lose her virginity to that guy she met online? Would have been nice to see that. She ended up with MC? Would have been nice to see that relationship consummated.

I get it. The dev lost his passion for the game, so he wanted to end if quickly. But yea, it's just a disservice to the game to just brush aside characters that were developed since the beginning. Like, Rose and Anna getting brushed aside is fine. They were introduced late. But Jenni was there from the beginning, so she deserved more than that.
In the next update there will be an ending with Jenni and Claire's mother! Wait for complete development

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
It just feels like the dev got tired of this game and rushed the ending. Why even bring in the succubus or Claire's mom? What was the point of having Jenni bring a guy over or have Claire send him pics? It makes no sense.
this really got weird. Dustin has to appear in the next update.
The succubus was a delusion hahahaha
Claire's mom will get an ending in the next update. she's probably going to be with the MC or she'll be paired with Claire for King/Darryl

Reactions: Varrilete

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Great Update......Just the ending was a little too quick for me....but Still a Great update Dev......Loved It.....

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is this a enjoyable corruption or one of those games where your "innocent" wife gets wet for other men the first time one appears before her eyes?
More the latter. I wouldn't say there's corruption in the sense that it's usually meant in these games, even though there's an actual corrupting influence once the succubus arrives. Claire grabs a stranger's dick and pouts when he doesn't slip it inside her on morning two, without any encouragement from anyone save for the owner of said dick (and all he had to do was show it to her). There's no slow burn or gradual, step-by-step process of turning her into a hornier version of herself. In general, it's a relatively brief and very fast-moving story about a guy who wants his girl to have sex with others and a girl who very quickly concludes that she wants the same thing. There's an unquestionable "good girl gone bad" arc for Claire, but it's as much her own interest as it is others (including her fiancé, her friend Olivia, and — at least at first — Darryl) pushing/encouraging her.

To the extent that there's gameplay (and there isn't much anymore, now that most of the branches have been removed) it's mostly about how far she's going to go, which has an affect on her relationship with her fiancé/husband.

There's absolutely no reason to play it if you're not okay with sharing; there's only one unique scene left from the old non-sharing route (which makes the MC look like a lousy lover, because he is), plus a minor change to another scene. If you're looking for a reason to play it, the only one that matters is that Claire's incredibly hot and you want to see her taking a fair number of (mostly black) dicks. That interested me enough to download and finish the game, though I fast-forwarded through all the stuff I'd seen before. Don't play hoping for sex with the other characters, either (though the dev says there's a little more content yet to be added). There's one (brief, non-interactive) sex scene that doesn't involve Claire, but it doesn't involve the MC, either. The other female NPCs show a fair bit of skin, but that's about it.

Last edited:

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I won't lie, this game had tremendous potential and with lots of characters to be explored and get hot scenes.
Olivia and the pizza redhead are very hot. I think the game would be better if the Love Route and NTR clash in a better way. I'm a fan of this game solely because of Claire, but if the development of the other characters were even reasonable, the game would be even more amazing.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
The renders are really good but it feels undone. I can't access the Jenni path, the love route was cut off. There were even plot holes like you can avoid the shower scene but the game still thinks it happened regardless of your choices. Like, what's the point of all those choices if it leads to the same scenes and ultimately, conclusion? This feels like a kinetic game giving an illusion of choice.

Reactions: LSC82

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I liked the ending, but it did feel rushed and lacked animations. I understand the plot arc of the story now, but I think there's obvious narrative potential for a sequel that starts off at this ending. Not that that will happen.

Also, I go back to what I said a long, long time ago, I think the supernatural elements of the story could've been dropped. Inner conflict within themselves and within the relationship and outer conflicts with antagonists make a more compelling and relatable story than having a deus ex machina plot device that does what you need it to do. Not only that, in the end it just wasn't necessary for where things were going anyway.

Oct 3, 2019
So is the NTR strictly cuckolding? Or are there more Netorare-style scenes where the fiance/husband doesn't approve or push Claire into sex with other men?

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
What's this error?? It can't even be skipped. This occurs after choosing "not cheated on John" to Rose and before dinner.

And is there an option to choose to lie about photo session at the dinner? I only got "tell the truth" choice.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharing_and_rose_locked'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 8068, in script
  File "C:\Users\black\Downloads\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\black\Downloads\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharing_and_rose_locked'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Because I Love Her Version_1.0
Thu Jul 15 20:51:15 2021

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes