Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I have played this game when chapter 4 came out.. and there was a love path.

Now no matter what i do I always get stuck in the NTR path.. is that normal?

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
After replaying the whole game I'm glad the dev decided to finish it as quickly as possible and move on to the next project. What a mess. I kinda wish we could somehow forget this game ever existed and reuse Claire in another game. Such a waste of that character model.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
After replaying the whole game I'm glad the dev decided to finish it as quickly as possible and move on to the next project. What a mess. I kinda wish we could somehow forget this game ever existed and reuse Claire in another game. Such a waste of that character model.
Not sure about the rest of the statement as I stopped playing it but I stand behind this:

Claire model should definitely be used again. Among the most beautiful girls there are. 10/10

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So is the NTR strictly cuckolding? Or are there more Netorare-style scenes where the fiance/husband doesn't approve or push Claire into sex with other men?
Mostly willing cuckolding, but not exclusively. There's are several scenes where she's clearly cheating, and in one of them she deliberately decides not to tell the MC about it. There are several others where there's no indication she told the MC about them, though she may have done so "offscreen," so to speak. The MC experiences some of the gut-twisting/jealousy component usually attached to netorare, but it's only at the end (given certain conditions) that the MC appears to truly suffer. Still, it's something he agreed to, and so by my definition there's no actual netorare in this game, just cuckolding, some cheating, and some Pandora's Box-ing.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Not sure about the rest of the statement as I stopped playing it but I stand behind this:

Claire model should definitely be used again. Among the most beautiful girls there are. 10/10
I agree and I wish I stopped too tbh. And to answer your previous question the love path was scrapped, and there's only NTR now.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
What's this error?? It can't even be skipped. This occurs after choosing "not cheated on John" to Rose and before dinner.

And is there an option to choose to lie about photo session at the dinner? I only got "tell the truth" choice.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharing_and_rose_locked'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 8068, in script
  File "C:\Users\black\Downloads\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\black\Downloads\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Because I Love Her Version_1.0
Thu Jul 15 20:51:15 2021
in the next update there will probably be a "lying" option in this part. Then it will open the way for Jenni and Claire's mother

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017

Elena is beautiful, I hope I like her as much as I love Claire...
I'm rooting for Claire to make some special appearance in the next game : ) 1305108_ElenaHD.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ustar and Ayhsel

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I feel dev dropped the ball with this game, I get it you can't please everyone but she goes from unsure if she wants to do it, to thinking about it, to gangbangs and mc becomes a pussy within seconds when it comes down to it.
I get it, you are bad at storytelling, that's fine. Everyone can't be great at it.
But for the love of god, if you want to make a good game, flesh it out more, this can be one route but we have to get there in a more thought out manner, you can't just 0-100 it real quick and end the game. That's a fucking cop out if i've ever seen one.
Just abandon the game straight out and make something else, sure you'd get a stain on your record as an unreliable dev, but maybe that's better than being known as a dev that can't finish games and throws something together just because they can't be arsed to finish the game properly.
You can come with whatever excuses you want, but you can't be serious if you think you have delivered a good product.
From playing the game I can tell you have ideas, good ones, but honestly you are not very good at the NTR stuff. The sharing cucking hotwifing stuff the mc talks about that's the good stuff, but we never get that. You can have the NTR too, it just have to happen organically, like why is she taking photos with Darryl if not to show the MC, but she never does, she gets a call 3 some and then 30 lines later they are married and they are having a gangbang and the games over.
I really hope you are planning on fleshing this game out more, you can still have all those scenes in the game, they just have to happen in a way that makes sense. The MC and Claire need to have done some more stuff together first.
A LOT more stuff has to happen before that photoshoot or at least between the photoshoot and straight up gangbang photoshoot.
Honestly I prefer the shitshow with the MC blasting Darryl with a gun to be honest. I don't know if that was intended just as a joke but it being removed was great so I hope this will be improved on too.

IF you want the game to only end in NTR that's fine, I don't agree with your decision but that's fine I guess..
but all I am complaining about here is the way you got there. It's not good.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, take it as constructive criticism

I don't think i've written anything the mods will nuke me for here but anyways I wish you luck

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
in the next update there will probably be a "lying" option in this part. Then it will open the way for Jenni and Claire's mother
I am glad to hear that because Jenni :love: is the one I really want, of course the mom is pretty hot too and since Claire gets to have all kinds of fun, the MC should be able to have some fun as well.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
BUG in the game:

While running game code:

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
interesting update, i like it. could of it been better? probably but seemed like the Dev's heart wasnt in this game anymore.
I agree, the ending was very rushed. I want to see the finals unfold with Jeni and Claire's mom in the last update.
My only downside is that we're going to lose Claire's model. In my opinion, she is the most beautiful girl in the games.
The next game should be better developed than this one. I liked the new main character in the next game. It's not Claire, but over time we can love her completely hehe

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
BUG in the game:

While running game code:
In which part of the game?
There is an option that is blocked, which is when Claire and her mother are talking and you have to say that you are cheating on the MC

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i don't know what to think about this game anymore which before (sadly) was in my toplist... read lot's of things written above by you guys and agree with lots of things you wrote.
i guess we all agreed about how good renders look, how good looking female charachters are made (especially female mc).
however we unfortunatelly did not see anything else good. at least not since early stages of game. personally, i think typist throw his game under the bus long time ago when he introduced that monster girl anne. whytf he introduced her i can't understand. game was developing in same direction with or without her anyway. somehow just before she arrived choices became totally irrelevant turning game into kinetic novel.
why he abandoned choice based game i don't know. i can understand abandoning love route, because i saw nothing interesting there since this game was from the beginning created as corruption of female mc game type. no matter is it cheating, hotwifing, cuckolding, swinging or whatever. maybe all?
story is the weakest part of it. it is totally without any storyline consistency. he created so many other interesting charachters that he didn't used. i expected, beside female mc discovering cocks storyline, much more other subroutes for both mcs. jenni and mc, mc and his future in-law, 3somes with both mcs and one girl or/and boy, claire exploring lesbian side of newly discovered sexual awakening... but nothing of that at all.
he was probably so much into rendering that he forgot about story (or forgot about what he wrote earlier). but he has no excuse. who can even remember when the last update was before. last i found was in november 2020. and i certainly forgot most of it what has happened between updates. so he has more than enough time to make good, even memorable update. which he didn't deliver. as result we have, i dare to say, bad game. was this the end i don't know, but for sure the way he made this update i can't see what he can add. maybe 2 minutes playable epilogue telling us how this thing ended.
as somebody said above, he could even abandon game and start another project. sometimes mercy killing is better than letting so much promising game to bleed to death for so long.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
In which part of the game?
There is an option that is blocked, which is when Claire and her mother are talking and you have to say that you are cheating on the MC
Yes, that part you mentioned exactly if choosing another option.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
i don't know what to think about this game anymore which before (sadly) was in my toplist... read lot's of things written above by you guys and agree with lots of things you wrote.
i guess we all agreed about how good renders look, how good looking female charachters are made (especially female mc).
however we unfortunatelly did not see anything else good. at least not since early stages of game. personally, i think typist throw his game under the bus long time ago when he introduced that monster girl anne. whytf he introduced her i can't understand. game was developing in same direction with or without her anyway. somehow just before she arrived choices became totally irrelevant turning game into kinetic novel.
why he abandoned choice based game i don't know. i can understand abandoning love route, because i saw nothing interesting there since this game was from the beginning created as corruption of female mc game type. no matter is it cheating, hotwifing, cuckolding, swinging or whatever. maybe all?
story is the weakest part of it. it is totally without any storyline consistency. he created so many other interesting charachters that he didn't used. i expected, beside female mc discovering cocks storyline, much more other subroutes for both mcs. jenni and mc, mc and his future in-law, 3somes with both mcs and one girl or/and boy, claire exploring lesbian side of newly discovered sexual awakening... but nothing of that at all.
he was probably so much into rendering that he forgot about story (or forgot about what he wrote earlier). but he has no excuse. who can even remember when the last update was before. last i found was in november 2020. and i certainly forgot most of it what has happened between updates. so he has more than enough time to make good, even memorable update. which he didn't deliver. as result we have, i dare to say, bad game. was this the end i don't know, but for sure the way he made this update i can't see what he can add. maybe 2 minutes playable epilogue telling us how this thing ended.
as somebody said above, he could even abandon game and start another project. sometimes mercy killing is better than letting so much promising game to bleed to death for so long.
exactly. The game had a lot of potential, with so many good characters for Claire and the MC to form relationships. But everything is very little developed and used. But it's like the typist said. He was no longer in the mood for this game and was even creating another one, while finishing this one. Despite the delay in delivering the update, I'm glad on the one hand that we can have a little more of Claire.
Now I hope he fixes his mistakes in the next game and better develop the characters and make a story that the choices and consequences make sense.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Attaching the In-Game Chp. 8 (Part 1) Walkthrough Mod, which will display the choices' affect if they have any.
The In-Game Mod can also be found on my .

The game is pretty straight forward with the story. If you want the Love Path, choose the Choices that gain +Love Points. If you want the Lust Path (Mostly NTR, some of which are optional), choose the Choices that gain +Lust Points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod had been tested, and it's working!

Enjoy!
Please, updated for : Because I Love Her [v1.0]
THANK YOU in advance...

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hi!

For those who are interested, I merged the rectified script.rpy file from MIkedante with the one from Qleaf.
So here is the final file with the in-game walkthrough.
I used it and seemed to work fine.

Enjoy ;)
Please, updated for : Because I Love Her [v1.0]
THANK YOU in advance...

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes