Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Discontinued as it lead to a dead end that will no longer be supported. But, when I release the gallery in a few days, I can open it up and just label it as a clear dead end if people would want that. I did this for simplicity sake.
hm... ok. Thanks for the answer. But there is only one end that can be reached, isn't there ? :unsure:

Because no matter what I choose, so far I always have the same end.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
hm... ok. Thanks for the answer. But there is only one end that can be reached, isn't there ? :unsure:

Because no matter what I choose, so far I always have the same end.
3 ends, one with jenni, one with mc being sad you seem to have gotten, and another where he's happy with Claire cucking him in the end.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Why this game name is because I love her

When the story is about lover cheating on his bf

Atleast change the name of the game so players don't waste there time on this shit

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The cheating tag should be removed then since this has turned to an unavoidable cuck session....:sleep: I liked the cheating gf being an option, now it ain't and everything is done with the pathetic MC's approval and encouragement, it's no more my cup of tea
Claire cheats on the MC in the shower, at the gloryhole, when she calls D for a late-night booty call, when she has sex with Anna, and when she has sex with D at the photoshoot. There's still plenty of cheating.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
ok, thank you. Then I'll just try again, maybe I'll succeed somehow.... ;)
If you are trying to get Jenni's ending, I wanted Jenni since I started this game, I wouldn't even waste your time trying to get it. The scene where you end up with Jenni is about maybe 30 seconds long. Jenni comes out and has a small talk with you and that's it. No sex scene, not even a kiss.

You just get a message from the "Narrator" You have reached the only ending where you end up with Jenni.

These are some of the worst endings I have ever seen in any VN.

Feb 21, 2020
The cheating tag should be removed then since this has turned to an unavoidable cuck session....:sleep: I liked the cheating gf being an option, now it ain't and everything is done with the pathetic MC's approval and encouragement, it's no more my cup of tea
I think the same ... ntr is one thing and cuck quite another. apparently only the Japanese understand the concept jaja

GowthamTuty

Oct 8, 2017
Is there any good walkthrough for this game? I wants to play all the routs but don't know how to trigger other routs? I didn't get the photoshoot event or gangbang event for Clair.

Feb 21, 2020
I won't lie, this game had tremendous potential and with lots of characters to be explored and get hot scenes.
Olivia and the pizza redhead are very hot. I think the game would be better if the Love Route and NTR clash in a better way. I'm a fan of this game solely because of Claire, but if the development of the other characters were even reasonable, the game would be even more amazing.
It happens with all the games but once Mr.Money appears, the motivation goes away

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Is there any good walkthrough for this game? I wants to play all the routs but don't know how to trigger other routs? I didn't get the photoshoot event or gangbang event for Clair.
This surprises me, as it should be easy to get both, can you explain the scene that you got with a dead end? Also, did you use a new save as required?

GowthamTuty

Oct 8, 2017
Yes, I started a new game. The game ends after the dinner with Jennie in the new house. Everyone got drunk. Jenny passed out naked on the couch and her boyfriend left without saying anything. So the mc lifts her and put her on the bed next to claire

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
It happens with all the games but once Mr.Money appears, the motivation goes away
If you can teach me how to live in southern California with less than 700 a month I'd love to know how. Most the time I've sat around 500. Add in fees from Patreon and PayPal and its averaged 465. I made more at little Caesar's when I was 16 working part time. I've gone from a 1200 dollar PC to a 7,000 dollar pc with a 3090 strictly by saving the money and re-investing right back into the pc. If I had money saved from my job making iced coffee for ungrateful people all day, I put it into classes on lighting and color correcting. Add in 54 dollars a month for the adobe sweet and I'm even more out of pocket. And try making a game while being trashed on all the time and feeling like nothing will ever be enough. I may not have been the most motivated dev for a game I used strictly to teach me how to even make one in the first place, but I also don't take money and run.

When I broke my Collar bone and had to go on disability, I had to sell a lot of personal belongings just to make my insurance payment for my car. Believe me, I am not rolling in cash.

If you can't see a difference from the beginning of my dev journey to now, then I don't know, maybe I have failed in terms of trying to grow my skills. But I'd like to think I learned a lot, and I've gotten to meet some super cool people along the way, so I'm happy with what I've got.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Yes, I started a new game. The game ends after the dinner with Jennie in the new house. Everyone got drunk. Jenny passed out naked on the couch and her boyfriend left without saying anything. So the mc lifts her and put her on the bed next to claire
That's the end of the previous update. You downloaded the link on the first page (v1.0)? It was updated within the last day or so.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
You should be able to continue the game from there... Please, if you get an error send it to me through PM

Reactions: GowthamTuty

GowthamTuty

Oct 8, 2017
You should be able to continue the game from there... Please, if you get an error send it to me through PM
I downloaded both official and compressed version. The game folders itself says it's version 1.0 . But the game ends after the double dinner date. Even the gallery is locked and says it will be unlocked in v1.0 .

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If you can teach me how to live in southern California with less than 700 a month I'd love to know how. Most the time I've sat around 500. Add in fees from Patreon and PayPal and its averaged 465. I made more at little Caesar's when I was 16 working part time. I've gone from a 1200 dollar PC to a 7,000 dollar pc with a 3090 strictly by saving the money and re-investing right back into the pc. If I had money saved from my job making iced coffee for ungrateful people all day, I put it into classes on lighting and color correcting. Add in 54 dollars a month for the adobe sweet and I'm even more out of pocket. And try making a game while being trashed on all the time and feeling like nothing will ever be enough. I may not have been the most motivated dev for a game I used strictly to teach me how to even make one in the first place, but I also don't take money and run.

When I broke my Collar bone and had to go on disability, I had to sell a lot of personal belongings just to make my insurance payment for my car. Believe me, I am not rolling in cash.

If you can't see a difference from the beginning of my dev journey to now, then I don't know, maybe I have failed in terms of trying to grow my skills. But I'd like to think I learned a lot, and I've gotten to meet some super cool people along the way, so I'm happy with what I've got.
Don't pay for Adobe if Gimp does the same thing for free and is open source. It's like using Maya when Blender works just as well. And you don't need a developers license to use them.

Otherwise ignore all the "milker" assholes. they call everyone a damn milker no matter how good or bad they are.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
last version i played was chapter 8 p1, how come it changed from chapters into versions; how much new content is there?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
last version i played was chapter 8 p1, how come it changed from chapters into versions; how much new content is there?
No more chapters, the game is considered completed by me as there will be no further paths that will lead to new events. Only new additions will be the gallery and maybe music

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes