Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
One really masochistic fuckfest.
MC is too good for this world.
She's enjoying it to the fullest while he dips his dick in somebody else's cum.

The game itself looks and plays very well.
Thanx.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I keep getting this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharing_and_rose_locked'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 8068, in script
  File "D:\Games\Because i love her\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\Because i love her\BecauseILoveHer-Version_1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sharing_and_rose_locked'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Because I Love Her Version_1.0
Fri Jul 16 17:00:51 2021
It happens when the mc and others have moved into his fiancée moms house and they are about to have dinner

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
it is no more the case in the last two updates.
Yes it is. They don't discuss her having sex with Anna or having sex with Darryl at the photoshoot, and she doesn't tell him about it, either, unless I missed some dialogue somewhere. That's cheating.

II337

Jul 13, 2018
One of the best NTR games I have ever played.
If its somehow customizable to choose for her what to wear and hairstyle that would be cool

Last edited:
Reactions: frock and OppaG

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
How Many Endings Their Their In The Current Version ? So Far I Only Got Two Ending Can't Get Others .

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Attaching the In-Game Chp. 8 (Part 1) Walkthrough Mod, which will display the choices' affect if they have any.
The In-Game Mod can also be found on my .

The game is pretty straight forward with the story. If you want the Love Path, choose the Choices that gain +Love Points. If you want the Lust Path (Mostly NTR, some of which are optional), choose the Choices that gain +Lust Points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod had been tested, and it's working!

Enjoy!
do the mod still worl in final ver.? sorry if someone ask already

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
how to get this scene please i've tried alot and can't get it, NTR with lust and with love and with both and still can't get it, what i am missing ?
I don't know how you're not getting it. Did you download the latest update that was released yesterday? If you did, then you'll get that scene automatically. Also, don't install any mods since those are out of date.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
How can I avoid the NTR content, that wasn't very clear to me, sorry...
You cant. If you read a bit the thread and reviews you will find that the game used to have a love route (which had ntr on it too) but the dev remove all that content for what Ive read.

May 8, 2019
Loooong time ago I said about this game that the creator solemnly focused on NTR. Well... My choice of words was not the best (thus, it was removed) but, hey, listen, it was very obvious from that time (which I am talking about a year ago or so) this game would not have a love path ending or a proper ending about any character in any category. Now, it seems to be completed, and I am not surprised. My point of view about NTR changed, which means I am more welcomed about NTR content but still this game frustrates me. There is an affair between MC and the wife but it does not belong to any of the categories, which makes the plotline very ambiguous, and boring. Swinging you say? There is no swinging lol. Hotwife? Only a pizza delivery and it doesn't even mean anything. Cuckold? One time MC likes it, other time not. This is not Hank Nova deciding which button to push lol. If you don't have the time or money to make an adult game, then don't do it. But claiming if you had the support you need that you would make a whole lot better game, does not prove anything. You should at least prove that you possess the ambition to create a better game. To me, this game just seems like a time wasted for nothing. However, my words mean nothing tho. If you enjoy making a game and make yourself believe that what you created means something to you, who is going to stop you? There is a long life that you can waste like garbage to create more utterly horrendous games like this.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes