Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Don't pay for Adobe if Gimp does the same thing for free and is open source. It's like using Maya when Blender works just as well. And you don't need a developers license to use them.

Otherwise ignore all the "milker" assholes. they call everyone a damn milker no matter how good or bad they are.
I use adobe because my girlfriend uses photoshop for her photography classes and premiere is easier to create simple animations whereas divinci resolve is free but If i'm sharing the adobe sweet with my girlfriend it is worth it :) that's the main reason, thank you for looking out for me though, I appreciate it.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
If you are trying to get Jenni's ending, I wanted Jenni since I started this game, I wouldn't even waste your time trying to get it. The scene where you end up with Jenni is about maybe 30 seconds long. Jenni comes out and has a small talk with you and that's it. No sex scene, not even a kiss.

You just get a message from the "Narrator" You have reached the only ending where you end up with Jenni.

These are some of the worst endings I have ever seen in any VN.
Thanks for the advice friend! ;)

Reactions: frozenfeet

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I havent played this game but for all that Ive read about the ending, this game and personal trainer (I know that these games are compleatly different) suffered the same thing a good story with a rushed ending that left people mad.

Reactions: bill meoff

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Attaching the In-Game Chp. 8 (Part 1) Walkthrough Mod, which will display the choices' affect if they have any.
The In-Game Mod can also be found on my .

The game is pretty straight forward with the story. If you want the Love Path, choose the Choices that gain +Love Points. If you want the Lust Path (Mostly NTR, some of which are optional), choose the Choices that gain +Lust Points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod had been tested, and it's working!

Enjoy!
sorry, the mod Chp/8 part 1 is for v1.0 as well or the mod need to be updated ?

Luchador2008

Apr 27, 2017
Claire cheats on the MC in the shower, at the gloryhole, when she calls D for a late-night booty call, when she has sex with Anna, and when she has sex with D at the photoshoot. There's still plenty of cheating.
Yeah at the start and that's what I am saying, it is no more the case in the last two updates.
About D? Nope she tells him everything and he can only nod and validate. And that just kills it for me and it takes the game to a pure cuckold plot rather than a cheating gf scenario....It just hits different

Reactions: deluges
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes