Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
For some reason, I got a better "cuck" ending with some very counterintuitive decisions than you get with helping Claire more! Might this be a bug with a mistakenly inverted choice along the way?
You're not alone. For instance, wouldn't someone with the MC's type of cuckold fetish want to watch his wife getting gangbanged? Yet that's called a sub-optimal version of the ending and he gets all morose about it. If he doesn't watch, Claire has exactly the same amount of fun doing it, then goes on to make him watch and/or listen to her having sex with others on their honeymoon, which he apparently enjoys. It makes very little sense. But then, this game rarely has.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You're not alone. For instance, wouldn't someone with the MC's type of cuckold fetish want to watch his wife getting gangbanged? Yet that's called a sub-optimal version of the ending and he gets all morose about it. If he doesn't watch, Claire has exactly the same amount of fun doing it, then goes on to make him watch and/or listen to her having sex with others on their honeymoon, which he apparently enjoys. It makes very little sense. But then, this game rarely has.
I had nearly the same thoughts about that! Why leads this to this "sub-optimal" ending, when the MC really likes and wants to see her gangbanged as it was mentioned during the game on these path? That is why I asked if it might be a bug with several choices being switched in the gamecode by accident. It makes no sense that the MC gets morose and a medium "bad" end, when he up to that point was all for it and helped/pushed Claire along.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
First of all, I want to thank you for the ported version. the next two weeks is the only opportunity for me to try this story. Thank you! now about the problems. at the beginning of the game, the renpy error gets out ends immediately after the choice of names. and there is a missing animation during the photo shoot at the end of the game if you stay with the black guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...and fixed.

Reactions: JaegerAndersine

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
somehow I can't manage to play the Jenny route anymore so that Claire moves into the hotel... what am I doing wrong ? :unsure:
Discontinued as it lead to a dead end that will no longer be supported. But, when I release the gallery in a few days, I can open it up and just label it as a clear dead end if people would want that. I did this for simplicity sake.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I had nearly the same thoughts about that! Why leads this to this "sub-optimal" ending, when the MC really likes and wants to see her gangbanged as it was mentioned during the game on these path? That is why I asked if it might be a bug with several choices being switched in the gamecode by accident. It makes no sense that the MC gets morose and a medium "bad" end, when he up to that point was all for it and helped/pushed Claire along.
Correct, but not correct at the same time. My photoshop crashed when editing all the 4th endings images, where he genuinely enjoys watching, so that 4th ending you're referring to should be in the game, and it will be :) It's unfortunate it happened. But I have it set up to where I can just add the images in.

Reactions: Kripke and Turret

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Attempted no NTR,the black guy still shows up at the party, invited by the friend, there's still a "never have i ever" game where everybody strips and she goes to the living room to blow him, sounds unavoidable to me.
Again, all paths will lead to the same single ending. There is no more attempt at no NTR. I tried to be clear in the description, i'm sorry if it wasn't very clear on my end.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
It just feels like the dev got tired of this game and rushed the ending. Why even bring in the succubus or Claire's mom? What was the point of having Jenni bring a guy over or have Claire send him pics? It makes no sense.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I have to be honest and say I was disappointed with the ending. I kind of like how Claire's story played out (minus the counterintuitive aspects already mentioned in the previous page). But my disappointment comes with Jenni being brushed aside heavily. The setup for the game (which is still included in the beginning of the game) has Jenni's unrequited love as a key side story. But after the MC and Claire move in with Rose, Jenni all but disappears. She's at the dinner with that guy she met online, but that's about as much action as her character gets the rest of the game.

For the new content, she has a small scene with MC having lunch and talking about moving in (I think), and then we don't see her again until the end if you unlock her "ending". I know Claire is the main girl, and should be the main focus. But given how much Jenni's character was developed early, she should have received more focus than she did in the end. I mean, she didn't have a single sex scene in the game. Did she lose her virginity to that guy she met online? Would have been nice to see that. She ended up with MC? Would have been nice to see that relationship consummated.

I get it. The dev lost his passion for the game, so he wanted to end if quickly. But yea, it's just a disservice to the game to just brush aside characters that were developed since the beginning. Like, Rose and Anna getting brushed aside is fine. They were introduced late. But Jenni was there from the beginning, so she deserved more than that.

Reactions: Psoheros

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I know every NTR game that has ever existed.
How, then, has this game evaded me until now. It's obvious that it isn't brand-new.
Enlighten me.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes