Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 12, 2021
Read on should you at all be interested, i apologize now for the wall of text like essay that will follow...

BILH was one of my favourite most anticipated Renpy games when it first released years back too because of the theme and Claire model but the way the Dev seemed to lose interest or from what it seem's listen to his Patreon fans too much that ruined alot of continuity makeing me lose interest.

I honestly think most of those dead ends you mentioned are because of and this applies to alot of Patreon based game's when the Dev allow's their Patreon subscribers to dictate storyline via choice Polls.

Hear me out....

Could be a quarter or half of the one's that voted on the option are new fans to the game that have noticed its popularity or generally are that way inclined without an iota of interest in the ongoing theme of the fetishes or story, see the Poll and thinks yeaaah!! alien's, demon's, chicks with dick's, i wanna see the MC as a furry...let's gooo....

Then come time for release and all the other loseing choice percentage of fans on Patreon and other communities like F95 play said storyline that won, voice their concern. That then snowballs the hate marginalising the voice's that wanted that choice.

I can even imagine some of the one's who voted for the hated outcome option probably realise they should of thought their vote through more thoroughly rather than thinking.. oh that new character (Anna) the Dev just posted looks hot, i'd like to see her in the game, I'll choose her for next release....means now we lose alot of content/ focus with the main character(s) we have and brings in a seperate storyline (likely via Patreon Poll too) to include them that might just be so far off the mark it makes no sense.

Displeasure comeing at all angles for the Dev and he or she think's.. right, i'll sideline that character/ idea for damage (wallet) limiations and put the focus back on the actual main characters, story, direction etc. Then the plaudits that come from it being back on track make the dev disinterested in those hated idea's that came before and lose interest in going back to try to resolve it or bring them back in what so ever.

I have no say on what Dev's should or shouldn't do its their game after all. Best I/ we can do like we always do is voice our concern. I usually post praise or ask a question.

Typist probably would of been better off leaveing story Poll options out of fans hands earlier. I do remember a post somewhere here he/ she did post that they was going to go back to the story intended after supernatural Anna backlash. Think then on polls ended up being just for Cloth'es, Locations and new hair style's. But i felt like the dev was done with this one and wanted to bring it to a quick end sadly which seems true haveing played this release.

For what its worth, i enjoyed the game and where it was originally going to go and hopfully Typist revives MC and Claire or atleast just Claire in his new game should he go ahead with it but i doubt it. I see a fresh start without Claire. Either way i'll still try it out but i won't be holding my hopes up however i do wish Typist best of luck and hopefully his new game inspires him enough to stick with it. Sorry again if you got this far for the wall of text.
I hope Typist will not abandon this game, which is simply lovely, but he'll tidy a few plots and make this gem shining again. The strength of BILH lays in emotional and sexual struggles between mains characters and themselves, this game is about feelings, not about demons, chick with dicks or something like that. Typist don't listening idiots, egoistic prompters, if they had your talent , they would do make theirs own games. You have the story to tell, it's pleasure for us to take part in it.
Big Black Banana tnx for comment

Last edited:

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I hope Typist will not abadon this game, which is simply lovely, but he'll tidy a few plots and make this gem shining again. The strength of BILH lays in emotional and sexual struggles between mains characters and themselves, this game is about feelings, not about demons, chick with dicks or something like that. Typist don't listening idiots, egoistic prompters, if they had your talent , they would do make theirs own games. You have the story to tell, it's pleasure for us to take part in it.
Big Black Banana tnx for comment
That game is over, unfortunately. There will only be a new update, with the gallery open with new photos.
The typhist is already creating another game, in which he will delve deeper into the plot. He rushed "because i love her" because he wanted to finish soon. Which is sad because there were so many characters to explore.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That game is over, unfortunately. There will only be a new update, with the gallery open with new photos.
The typhist is already creating another game, in which he will delve deeper into the plot. He rushed "because i love her" because he wanted to finish soon. Which is sad because there were so many characters to explore.
I thought he was doing a small release with endings for jenny and the mother ???

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I thought he was doing a small release with endings for jenny and the mother ???
Before releasing the last update he said it would have 6 endings and all with animations.
After releasing the update he said he had finished everything and only the gallery was left.
The typhist is kinda bad with promises......
The update with the gallery was supposed to come out 2 days after the last update :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Garvelt

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
If that's true then this game should get an 'Abandonded' tag and never a 'Completed' tag, becuase as it stands that is what it is.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
If that's true then this game should get an 'Abandonded' tag and never a 'Completed' tag, becuase as it stands that is what it is.
does less than 1 less than the dev said it was going to release the last update with the gallery(should contain new images). There is no reason to put the abandoned tag...
after he releases the new update, the game will unfortunately be "completed". I know the game had a lot of potential to be explored, a lot of characters to fuck Claire and have better development, but do what... If the dev wanted to rush the game, we have nothing to do. I just hope that in his next game, he does something better. The sad thing is that we won't have Claire

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
does less than 1 less than the dev said it was going to release the last update with the gallery(should contain new images). There is no reason to put the abandoned tag...
after he releases the new update, the game will unfortunately be "completed". I know the game had a lot of potential to be explored, a lot of characters to fuck Claire and have better development, but do what... If the dev wanted to rush the game, we have nothing to do. I just hope that in his next game, he does something better. The sad thing is that we won't have Claire
But we still can have Claire as a tribute! Lisa's Ne Life 1.1_edited.jpg t Blaire 81521-1.jpg
kinda noisey & shoes weren't fixed thats what I get working with a laptops small screen Blaire 81521.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes