Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
That game is over, unfortunately. There will only be a new update, with the gallery open with new photos.
The typhist is already creating another game, in which he will delve deeper into the plot. He rushed "because i love her" because he wanted to finish soon. Which is sad because there were so many characters to explore.
I thought he was doing a small release with endings for jenny and the mother ???

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I thought he was doing a small release with endings for jenny and the mother ???
Before releasing the last update he said it would have 6 endings and all with animations.
After releasing the update he said he had finished everything and only the gallery was left.
The typhist is kinda bad with promises......
The update with the gallery was supposed to come out 2 days after the last update :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Garvelt

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
That game is over, unfortunately. There will only be a new update, with the gallery open with new photos.
The typhist is already creating another game, in which he will delve deeper into the plot. He rushed "because i love her" because he wanted to finish soon. Which is sad because there were so many characters to explore.
If that's true then this game should get an 'Abandonded' tag and never a 'Completed' tag, becuase as it stands that is what it is.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
If that's true then this game should get an 'Abandonded' tag and never a 'Completed' tag, becuase as it stands that is what it is.
does less than 1 less than the dev said it was going to release the last update with the gallery(should contain new images). There is no reason to put the abandoned tag...
after he releases the new update, the game will unfortunately be "completed". I know the game had a lot of potential to be explored, a lot of characters to fuck Claire and have better development, but do what... If the dev wanted to rush the game, we have nothing to do. I just hope that in his next game, he does something better. The sad thing is that we won't have Claire

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
does less than 1 less than the dev said it was going to release the last update with the gallery(should contain new images). There is no reason to put the abandoned tag...
after he releases the new update, the game will unfortunately be "completed". I know the game had a lot of potential to be explored, a lot of characters to fuck Claire and have better development, but do what... If the dev wanted to rush the game, we have nothing to do. I just hope that in his next game, he does something better. The sad thing is that we won't have Claire
But we still can have Claire as a tribute! Lisa's Ne Life 1.1_edited.jpg t Blaire 81521-1.jpg
kinda noisey & shoes weren't fixed thats what I get working with a laptops small screen Blaire 81521.jpg

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This was always a slow-burn as far as a game. The development of the story took some quite difficult turns. As an amateur graphic hack, I full-on admire this game artwork. It started out ok artwork, but ended up with the best quality of renders of any game, I ever saw.
As for Claire, the old adage "once a girl goes to the dark side..." seems true for her!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes