Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shinjago

Jul 10, 2021
Well... if the game was advertised as it is now from the beginning, it would be alright, but now that i read through the comments, and see what it was intended to be (exactly what i was hoping it to be in my first comment), and how it changed and was rushed out with only a bad ending, just because the game designer "changed his mind" and did not want to properly finish it, of course people are gona be disappointed ?!
I for one am greatly disappointed because i really like the game, what a waste truly...
TheTypist seriously, if you do feel like you want to begin on another game, then do so !! you are free to do what you want, we completely respect your choices, and would not want you to force yourself to do what you do not want to, but don't call this game "FINISHED", it is badly and really sadly rushed and "ABANDONED" as of 1.0 ...
I would really want to kindly ask, that you put this game "ON HOLD", do what you want to do, and maybe you'll get in the mood sometime to continue on this one ?
Just know that a lot of people really love what you did with this game, and would really like to see it properly finished.
I think "Because i love her" deserves that, all the time and good work you put in it, it is your baby after all.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Would love to see a little more of Anna and Olivia, perhaps a few more endings to top things up ;)

Reactions: Shinjago

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Maybe someone who played from the beginning to last version can tell me if this game of mystery ntr?
I see on genre mystery and I'm tempting to try this game.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Maybe someone who played from the beginning to last version can tell me if this game of mystery ntr?
I see on genre mystery and I'm tempting to try this game.
There's no mystery NTR in this one, the MC is a grade A cuck from the beginning and he is the one who encourages the girlfriend to sleep around. The tag probably referred to the whole storyline with the succubus, which was pretty much abandoned/cut like most of the stuff in the game.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
There's no mystery NTR in this one, the MC is a grade A cuck from the beginning and he is the one who encourages the girlfriend to sleep around. The tag probably referred to the whole storyline with the succubus, which was pretty much abandoned/cut like most of the stuff in the game.
That's a dissapoint I was hoping something else thank you for save my time...I don't hate netorase but it's to vanilla for me. I like more dark and drama path.
Have a great day.

Reactions: Garvelt

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
hi, a question does the ntr / sharing story always end at the wedding scene?
As an unspoken assumption, the wedding scene, portrays their life going forward. She has many more sexual encounters while "hubby" can only watches her trysts.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes