Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
hi, a question does the ntr / sharing story always end at the wedding scene?
As an unspoken assumption, the wedding scene, portrays their life going forward. She has many more sexual encounters while "hubby" can only watches her trysts.

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
As an unspoken assumption, the wedding scene, portrays their life going forward. She has many more sexual encounters while "hubby" can only watches her trysts.
Yes I understand but is it the only end of this route or can you go the other way?

Sekkese

Apr 29, 2020
Are there any plans for a route where Claire doesn't cuck the MC? To be honest, NTR isn't really my thing. Other than that though, the game was pretty good, I guess.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Are there any plans for a route where Claire doesn't cuck the MC? To be honest, NTR isn't really my thing. Other than that though, the game was pretty good, I guess.
I think the del was trying to end it much like the ending of Game of Thrones

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I am confuse. Discussion Replies to say NTR is optionable/avoidable, but in OP Spoiler is said "solely consisting of NYR story". So there was Change, I think?

Was Game at first NTR-Solely snd altered to let other Paths, or was other Paths removed and is NTR-Solely now??

PS: Again NTR discussing... Is "Wife Sharing" (Voluntary) not have its own Tag? Like "Sharing"? If NTR meaning "Taken From You", it does also nean "Offered By You", or have I misread? More Tags can make this clearer...

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I am confuse. Discussion Replies to say NTR is optionable/avoidable, but in OP Spoiler is said "solely consisting of NYR story". So there was Change, I think?

Was Game at first NTR-Solely snd altered to let other Paths, or was other Paths removed and is NTR-Solely now??

PS: Again NTR discussing... Is "Wife Sharing" (Voluntary) not have its own Tag? Like "Sharing"? If NTR meaning "Taken From You", it does also nean "Offered By You", or have I misread? More Tags can make this clearer...
It's been over a year since the love route was literally discarded. The game focuses only on the NTR route. You're gonna share your girl and she's going to fuck hidden from you. That's it. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Priappus

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What's this version v1.0 on the OP? The last version was "BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc" is this v1.0 the same with a different name or an update? There is no info about this version v1.0 on the OP ..

Reactions: DTchan and ant007

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What's this version v1.0 on the OP? The last version was "BecauseILoveHer-Chapter8_Part_1Fixed-pc" is this v1.0 the same with a different name or an update? There is no info about this version v1.0 on the OP ..
I think the Dev was trying to finish the game. The game finished with the last update.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So... I have not played the game yet, but I was looking for a game where the wife/gf cheats and then gets caught. Does that happen in this game or is the dude just a cuck that doesn't know any better?

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
I just finished playing the game through, pretty good. Some inconsistencies I think, did the dev change the Mom's model during the second act, idk? Also I found some images on e-hentai from The Typist. It would appear that there's a scene I missed, and I'm still unable to find it (even with the walkthrough resources) So I'm wondering if it even exists in the current game..? Anyone know what I'm referring to? How do I achieve?

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I just finished playing the game through, pretty good. Some inconsistencies I think, did the dev change the Mom's model during the second act, idk? Also I found some images on e-hentai from The Typist. It would appear that there's a scene I missed, and I'm still unable to find it (even with the walkthrough resources) So I'm wondering if it even exists in the current game..? Anyone know what I'm referring to? How do I achieve?
1 - yes, he changed the look of claire's mother.
2 - This scene was from an old version, where the mc was shooting at Darryl during the party and Claire was going to visit Darryl in the hospital. It was a pretty bad version, but this scene is cool

Reactions: DD!
May 30, 2017
the scene was good but the plot was bad according to most of people here so he changed it. And the game kinda rushed. maybe the dev pissed off and decided to end. Too bad, I like the game.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I'm a bit dumb dumb thinking that this game has kinda 3 branch... so I tried balancing thing to get more content but end up the same end over and over again, but then I just restart and say to myself F-ck it ... let's see how deep the this go when I choose one type of points... then BAM saw the new content... lol, the Walkthrough did not help for the new content.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
I'm a bit dumb dumb thinking that this game has kinda 3 branch... so I tried balancing thing to get more content but end up the same end over and over again, but then I just restart and say to myself F-ck it ... let's see how deep the this go when I choose one type of points... then BAM saw the new content... lol, the Walkthrough did not help for the new content.
To see all the content you need to follow the ntr route. The main choice is when you go to sleep and the NTR option appears. If you dream of Claire and Darryl together, you're on the right track

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

Well… I didn’t expect to be making this post anytime soon. But after many heart felt messages, and a lot of passionate fan messages later.
I’ll be continuing to take BILH to the next level. I will finish all planned paths, and I will be redoing a lot of the early and mid game.
I’ll also be redoing the sound and music, to avoid copy right and shoot big for a steam release.
This will not effect my new game.
I haven’t had a planned release for my next game yet, because im still working on the frame work. I would like to release it unrushed and with plenty of content to get new supporters on board with us here at patreon, rather than another rushed title.
Instead, I’ve given it a shot and have determined I will be able to better maintain a drive and passion on BILH when im able to take small breaks on it to focus on something bigger.

I will be editing the original forum post to reflect these changes. I currently state the game will be NTR route only.
This will no longer be the case, and I will be completely re-starting the development of the love path. I will be exploring new ideas for this, and it will make NTR completely avoidable from the start. This will give me a change of pace I’ve been looking for.

So, if you have ideas, drop them below because now is the time! How do you think the story should go? What do you think is a hot scene you could have seen coming? Drop all answers below and I’ll see what you perves dream up!
Thank you all for your support, I look forward to the coming months.

You can support me on , or not, either way I’ll be continuing this journey to the fullest. Why? Because I love her :)

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes