Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Taken straight from my patreon:

Oh hey.

Update will be released for 10 dollar or more patrons October 6th, before midnight PST. Thank you everyone, I'm expecting you guys to be blown away by the final NTR scenes ending... I love leaving you guys wanting to see what's next.

Also, next update will indeed be based around halloween!

P.S.

Funny story... Ever wonder why your renders are taking so goddamn long compared to normal? Check your settings, they might just be rendering in ultra HD instead of 1920x1080.

In other news, 60% of the NTR content will be in ultra HD... Thank you guys for your patience again, I will see you guys tomorrow night :)

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you everyone, I'm expecting you guys to be blown away by the final NTR scenes ending... I love leaving you guys wanting to see what's next.
Hey Typist thanks for the update. Just want to clarify, cause saying "final" makes it sound like something is ending. By final you mean the last scene of the chapter, right? Not final as in over...

Reactions: crisbr

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hey Typist thanks for the update. Just want to clarify, cause saying "final" makes it sound like something is ending. By final you mean the last scene of the chapter, right? Not final as in over...
Yeah, final scene of the chapter/ update thats all :)

Reactions: crisbr

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I must say that the story is really intriguing. Claire little bit reminds me of Sophia from A Wife and a Mother, not by the looks but by how prude and inexperienced she is. Just as Sophia Claire is described as near perfectly moral person and that's what I think is going to make her fall spectacular, at least on the NTR path. Now question for the @TheTypist , if you could answer me without giving away further plot. Do you plan for MC to be only submissive, or will there be a path where MC will step up and fight for Claire? And do you plan make an end where MC breaks up with Claire, because of her dealings with other men, and maybe ends up with his childhood friend or some other girl?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I must say that the story is really intriguing. Claire little bit reminds me of Sophia from A Wife and a Mother, not by the looks but by how prude and inexperienced she is. Just as Sophia Claire is described as near perfectly moral person and that's what I think is going to make her fall spectacular, at least on the NTR path. Now question for the @TheTypist , if you could answer me without giving away further plot. Do you plan for MC to be only submissive, or will there be a path where MC will step up and fight for Claire? And do you plan make an end where MC breaks up with Claire, because of her dealings with other men, and maybe ends up with his childhood friend or some other girl?
ohh..
good question really would be very interesting

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
To answer your question to the best of my abilities, I want the game to somewhat reflect what our real emotions may go through. While I’m the end it is just a game at some points and can obviously be wanked to lol, the decisions we will eventually make for each character will lead to an ending that feels more true to life. Let me state you an example. Again this is a hypothetical scenario. If you as the MC were to decide that you are seriously developing feelings for your best friend after all these years of being blind to her love, and you decide you want her as well... the reality of said situation is you will get the girl. But your fiancé will eventually find out. In reality, you can’t just have 100 girls to yourself and they all want threesomes. There is always manipulation, there is always temptation, and there are almost always consequences. Therefore, your fiancé will find out at some point or another, and you are forced to choose who you truly want to spend your life with.
Now, that being said... the same goes for ntr and so on. Yes, I am implementing this system of choices that will hopefully lead to what seem like plausible endings. There will be fun and there will be jealousy and regret, and not just for the MC. I think if you like genuine story telling, you will gladly enjoy the months to come.
Great question, thank you for your feedback.

Jan 11, 2018
To answer your question to the best of my abilities, I want the game to somewhat reflect what our real emotions may go through. While I’m the end it is just a game at some points and can obviously be wanked to lol, the decisions we will eventually make for each character will lead to an ending that feels more true to life. Let me state you an example. Again this is a hypothetical scenario. If you as the MC were to decide that you are seriously developing feelings for your best friend after all these years of being blind to her love, and you decide you want her as well... the reality of said situation is you will get the girl. But your fiancé will eventually find out. In reality, you can’t just have 100 girls to yourself and they all want threesomes. There is always manipulation, there is always temptation, and there are almost always consequences. Therefore, your fiancé will find out at some point or another, and you are forced to choose who you truly want to spend your life with.
Now, that being said... the same goes for ntr and so on. Yes, I am implementing this system of choices that will hopefully lead to what seem like plausible endings. There will be fun and there will be jealousy and regret, and not just for the MC. I think if you like genuine story telling, you will gladly enjoy the months to come.
Awesome Typist! you got my attention even more!

Reactions: Baka!

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I never meant that MC will get his harem, but more of a situation where MC and Claire's relationship comes to a point where it's irreparable and just falls apart, and after their breakup MC focuses his attention to his childhood friend or some other girl.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I never meant that MC will get his harem, but more of a situation where MC and Claire's relationship comes to a point where it's irreparable and just falls apart, and after their breakup MC focuses his attention to his childhood friend or some other girl.
Right, I was just trying not to spoil anything :) I’m saying your theory sounds pretty reasonable, and anytime a scenario seems realistic, I tend to go that way :)

minebuild02

Aug 29, 2017
I'm interested in how soon will the 'public' version be updated, after the 'patron-only' version is posted.
The game itself is marvelous, even at this point, and I'm looking forward to new updates!

Reactions: TheTypist

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
any news about update?
Typist posted on his Patreon that he had run into a bit of trouble and hoped to release it later today. He said he gets off work at 3... if that's 3pm PST the update won't come until after 6pm EST but that's assuming everything goes as planned

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Typist posted on his Patreon that he had run into a bit of trouble and hoped to release it later today. He said he gets off work at 3... if that's 3pm PST the update won't come until after 6pm EST but that's assuming everything goes as planned
thank you

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I think my body is ready to start supporting :)
Let's see what you got with the last version. Oh and I really appreciate your attitude.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
For anyone wondering, the new version is up on my patreon :)
Thank you for anyone who's taken the time to read the thread, play the game, or even donate. I'm seriously so fortunate to have such a great community. Public release is on the 10th. Thanks again everyone :)

Drax951

May 31, 2018
For anyone wondering, the new version is up on my patreon :)
Thank you for anyone who's taken the time to read the thread, play the game, or even donate. I'm seriously so fortunate to have such a great community. Public release is on the 10th. Thanks again everyone :)

Public release of the current version ???

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes