Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
put more teaser man i soo crazy to see new hot clothes for Claire and jaine, so more or less when the new update will be launched??????, because it will take you a little bit more .. I know it's worth waiting for more if it is for an exciting story and please focus on the exciting images like claire or jaine without panties soo hot

Jan 11, 2018
put more teaser man i soo crazy to see new hot clothes for Claire and jaine, so more or less when the new update will be launched??????, because it will take you a little bit more .. I know it's worth waiting for more if it is for an exciting story and please focus on the exciting images like claire or jaine without panties soo hot
It's better the Typist takes the time he needs to make a great update, i'm in the hype too

Reactions: crisbr

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I think the format of the game is very good, the images are perfect and the story is too short to really give an opinion however points in the right direction and has great potential. I am here for the cuckold and wife sharing, if possible with some husband submission. This and timely updates are the most important thing.
By the way, this latest news means that we will not see the update this month right?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I think the format of the game is very good, the images are perfect and the story is too short to really give an opinion however points in the right direction and has great potential. I am here for the cuckold and wife sharing, if possible with some husband submission. This and timely updates are the most important thing.
By the way, this latest news means that we will not see the update this month right?
I release the update at the beginning of each month :) so I released the first update on the 3rd I believe, and I’ll be releasing this update by the 5th :) because I went out of town for a few days, but I’m hard at work every night now.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So to clarify, there will always be an update toward the beginning of every month. If anything, the more I focus on the game and become more efficient with my work flow, the more updates I can push. All of them equal in attention to detail.

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Script/writing are the foundation for any game. Images comes second and can be manipulated +/- around the dialog (i don't really know i haven't developed any game). (Oh and little life proverb, "There's Beauty in Simplicity") Don't stress out on making unnecessary ones. Focus on the ones ya need then ask if you should add more or just see if chat/forum ask for more.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
It won’t be a dedicated route due to the amount of time it takes to script so much, but I can tell you there will be small scenes where this does happen. I think as the story unfolds, you’ll like where Claire’s emotions take her.
Oh, that's disappointing to know. After playing chapter 1, I was under the impression that it would be a player's choice to enjoy the possibility of sharing your wife (getting into the sharing/cuckold route) or feeling desperate out of it (getting into the netorare route). I'm not into wife cheating with the consent of the husband, so I probably won't be playing this game anymore. I wish you luck, anyway, and hope you're succesful.

Aug 30, 2018
I'm a nobody here, I am a writer and I am in the process of producing my own game a long time away. This topic and your themes interest me quite a bit. I like the kinks you have, so I will add a suggestion, take it or leave it. NTR is a difficult thing to do well, but I have found in my own writing and with the games I have played through, that a more gradual and subtle approach can be much more rewarding as a player.

The longer the build up the better the payoff, as long as you deliver eventually. A few hints with minor payoffs is a good way to keep the player's interests. Having the two main love interests jumping right into the cheating in the very first chapter sort of circumvents any build up and kind of dissipates the tension you are trying to build. I was thinking at the very least the "slutty" female character would probably be the one to act slutty right away and to keep the complainers happy until your less "accessible" and therefore more attractive female characters began the process of corruption. I mean you can only escalate so far once the dirty deed has been revealed. It's sort of like a horror movie, if you show the monster right away, it stops being a horror movie.

Nevertheless, you have my interest and I will be following. Thank you for this game.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I'm playing the game again and I realized something that before I did not realize in the nightmare of MC the <removed> is penetrating in the asshole of claire and that mc never managed to do this and another guy got it was very hot..
I was wondering if this would happen please..????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I'm a nobody here, I am a writer and I am in the process of producing my own game a long time away. This topic and your themes interest me quite a bit. I like the kinks you have, so I will add a suggestion, take it or leave it. NTR is a difficult thing to do well, but I have found in my own writing and with the games I have played through, that a more gradual and subtle approach can be much more rewarding as a player.

The longer the build up the better the payoff, as long as you deliver eventually. A few hints with minor payoffs is a good way to keep the player's interests. Having the two main love interests jumping right into the cheating in the very first chapter sort of circumvents any build up and kind of dissipates the tension you are trying to build. I was thinking at the very least the "slutty" female character would probably be the one to act slutty right away and to keep the complainers happy until your less "accessible" and therefore more attractive female characters began the process of corruption. I mean you can only escalate so far once the dirty deed has been revealed. It's sort of like a horror movie, if you show the monster right away, it stops being a horror movie.

Nevertheless, you have my interest and I will be following. Thank you for this game.
Bro You said it all and I'll be waiting for your game too.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
5th! :) kidding of course, im not that eager...only almost
Hahaha I know I know! I’m trying my best. I really am, my anniversary trip set me back more than I intended. I am rendering the final club scene right now. Not sure how long they’ll take but I’ll be working from 5-10 at my normal job sadly. So once I’m home I’ll be putting the pieces together then boom, we’ll hopefully be done! I’m trying not to cut any corners with this last scene, I’d rather release quality ntr content rather than rush it to meet a quicker release

Aug 30, 2018
Hahaha I know I know! I’m trying my best. I really am, my anniversary trip set me back more than I intended. I am rendering the final club scene right now. Not sure how long they’ll take but I’ll be working from 5-10 at my normal job sadly. So once I’m home I’ll be putting the pieces together then boom, we’ll hopefully be done! I’m trying not to cut any corners with this last scene, I’d rather release quality ntr content rather than rush it to meet a quicker release
Good on you, but like another few people have said, take your time. Better to have people waiting a bit and for you to be satisfied with your work than to put out something you feel rushed in doing.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
@TheTypist you are very good messing with our deepest desires and feelings,I'm so happy to have found someone like you to create an above average game with a spectacular story full of feelings and desires and I love reading the thoughts of the characters and every moment in the scenes ... please put more things like that in the scenes I put what each one is thinking not limiting just the perspective of the main character

Reactions: NamelessKnight
Jan 11, 2018
@TheTypist you are very good messing with our deepest desires and feelings,I'm so happy to have found someone like you to create an above average game with a spectacular story full of feelings and desires and I love reading the thoughts of the characters and every moment in the scenes ... please put more things like that in the scenes I put what each one is thinking not limiting just the perspective of the main character
That why i liked the start, because i liked the narrative from the game. I hope the script improve even more each chapter upgrading the quality of the game. After the second update i will post my review detailed, because i need to know how the characters will develop during the plot.

Reactions: crisbr
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes