Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Just discovered this game today.

Decent start here. I only plan to play the netorare route, since I'm not interest in wife sharing (or fiancee sharing in this case). I have to say I'm enjoying the fiancee's path, but I feel like in the friend's path the blowjob scene came too fast and out of the blue. I think it was very forced for her to just drop on her knees and suck a stranger's dick just because the MC was flirting with the waitress. By the way, the waitress is beautiful! Hope to see more of her.

The fiancee's path is receiving better build up, imo. Although I'm not into interracial and the steryotype of the black dude with an enormous dick.

By the way, good job with the introduction! I really enjoyed your writing and laughed while reading it. You do a good writing and seems to also know how to show the despair and jealousy that should be present in netorare games.

Continue doing a good work and you'll get a new patron on the near future!

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
I just hope that this wont transform into all other ntr games where wife will start to fuck every single moving object on earth behind husband's back, but i hope a lot of branches will open, like just sharing her with strangers in a threesome, or make her a camwhore, or a prostitute, idk even stuff like doggin/carsex, maybe sharing her with your/her father too?
Its the first time i see a game focused on ntr have literelly endless potential, instead of the classic "girl slowly becomes a slut and cheats 24/7" or plain cuckolding. Thats because of how you put the game togheter, great job man keep it up.
Cant wait to see all the future updates.
A NTR/Cuck game where you pimp out your wife... BRILLIANT! The possible content where you can make your wife the bottom bitch, recruiting you fresh meats, getting luxurious/powerful customers, all leading up to pay for your wife's ultimate dream wedding and honeymoon. That is if she even wants to after what sexual adventures she went through (for/with MC). (is it too early to talk about suggesting endings. It's more like a compliant on my end though.)

Reactions: BeardedJack

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I just want to say hello to everyone and how is everyone doing? Progress on the game is coming in hot... I rendered a scene with Claire that I din't really like and don't think I'll be using, so as a bonus for following the thread or just checking it out, here you are for you guys!
Claire Bathroom3.png Claire Bathroom2.png
As you can see, it was just coming out too grainy as the reflective surface really kills a good render with my GPU, and while I can run many more iterations, i'd prefer to stick to what works best and the complex renders will come when I have a second GPU and more ram... Till then, we work with with we've got!

Also side note, I have so many plans for this game, but I just want to say i'm super happy to announce that in the future when I do build a better machine (Hopefully soon), you can expect to see not only more detailed scenes and a few animations per update, but.......... detailed genesis 8 characters that I will dedicate some serious time into creating. I think that would be fantastic, IDK about you guys. Let me know what you think!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I am very anxious to have more dialogue in the game exciting to know what claire is thinking about the events please launch soon the update I am crazy

Reactions: TheTypist
Jan 11, 2018
Hi i'm new one and Thetypist i played this game, it has interesting start and i want to ask you some questions: How much is the MC participation in the Lust(fiancee) route? Does he, in the future, possible to joining in the fiancee's sexual adventures(like Threesome, swinging or cuckqueen) or is he just watch everytime?And in the Jenni lust route, is he participating too(like cheating on fiancee)?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hi i'm new one and Thetypist i played this game, it has interesting start and i want to ask you some questions: How much is the MC participation in the Lust(fiancee) route? Does he, in the future, possible to joining in the fiancee's sexual adventures(like Threesome, swinging or cuckqueen) or is he just watch everytime?And in the Jenni lust route, is he participating too(like cheating on fiancee)?
Without giving too much away, Yes he will be participating a lot, but also watching a lot :) It won't always be cuckhold, the relationship between the two will be tested for sure, and we will see how they move on together :) Also yes, cuckqueen and such will be in the game, as i'm a big fan and think with the characters we have so far, can be done quite well....

Jan 11, 2018
Without giving too much away, Yes he will be participating a lot, but also watching a lot :) It won't always be cuckhold, the relationship between the two will be tested for sure, and we will see how they move on together :) Also yes, cuckqueen and such will be in the game, as i'm a big fan and think with the characters we have so far, can be done quite well....
Awesome! So i will follow this exciting adventure and waiting for the next chapters

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
i found the poll to lack a choice for a lot of us: do I play thru NTR content? For me Personally it Always depends on the characters/ storyline, how the plot is planned to unwind ect..ect... ie: if I Love the characters or it's a slow burn type game I usually Don't want to share my babygurls' lol, if it's what I call a 'quickfap' game ntr scenes are as good as any others imho**, game looks decent right off the bat, will keep an eye on this one, Ty.

Reactions: crisbr

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
i found the poll to lack a choice for a lot of us: do I play thru NTR content? For me Personally it Always depends on the characters/ storyline, how the plot is planned to unwind ect..ect... ie: if I Love the characters or it's a slow burn type game I usually Don't want to share my babygurls' lol, if it's what I call a 'quickfap' game ntr scenes are as good as any others imho**, game looks decent right off the bat, will keep an eye on this one, Ty.
I understand what you mean. I guess it was more of a broad question yes, but I needed simple information. I don't know how people will feel about the character relationships I develop, so it's all personal preference. But I do hope you stick around to enjoy the content, I think soon you'll get some good faps lol.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
This game sure is promissing. I'm playing for the cuckold stuff. Swing, cuckqueen and other stuff can be there too, but it would be nice if it was optional...

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
This image was available to patrons first, now I’m making it public to update everyone on scene teasers :)
How about those shorts
D0DACB35-5A00-4DE3-AFE6-68CB1B9D2140.jpeg
I hope everybody is content with the render quality, I know this image appears noisy, it’s mostly because it’s focused on her behind. Other than that, I’m trying my best to improve render quality. Lighting is a tough are to master, but I promise I’m doing all I can to put the hours into learning more.

Jan 11, 2018
This image was available to patrons first, now I’m making it public to update everyone on scene teasers :)
How about those shorts
View attachment 153681
I hope everybody is content with the render quality, I know this image appears noisy, it’s mostly because it’s focused on her behind. Other than that, I’m trying my best to improve render quality. Lighting is a tough are to master, but I promise I’m doing all I can to put the hours into learning more.
The quality is great Typist, i have no complains about that. I really excited waiting for the dialogue between MC and his fiancee after last scene in the last update to know if they will have some agreement, because the story is really interesting

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes