Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I do have a question for Dev though: If you go for Lust Points only, does that mean the girl grows less interested in you in the end (As in opposite of Love Points)? Or does that mean she will sleep with other men in addition to the protagonist (Merely being sexually liberated, but still keep sexual interest in the protagonist with less romantic interest)?
Much more like being sexually liberated. I have plans, and I think it’ll turn out really well for both characters and their relationships

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@TheTypist : good job, the premises are good. I have a question (didn't try the last version yet): is the cheating/ntr part only "bbc themed" or we're going to (hopefully) see/choose something else too?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just something from me.......
The last update was just fucking Fantastic, Loved every damm click of my mouse.....
you keep up the way your doing now and I will surely follow,and please don`t listen to the people complaining about every little thing,they will still play your game or they will just move on.
keep up the Great work!!!.....
and for the People to whom it applies,Please cut the shit about Racism,
have to hear it enough on the news everyday,getting tired of it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her Chapter1.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
So I see you've got cuckolding (or at least strong indicators of it), but have you thought of its reverse? Cuckqeaning is sadly underrepresented in games.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So I see you've got cuckolding (or at least strong indicators of it), but have you thought of its reverse? Cuckqeaning is sadly underrepresented in games.
Actually I have an entire scene planned out in the future. One of my patrons suggested a certain scenario, and I actually loved it and I know exactly how I can turn it into cuckqueening :) I do plan to display such underrated and unrepresented fetishes. I don’t want to give too much away, but I hope you’ll love it.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
before anything else I want to thank you @TheTypist , you're a wonderful person.This update was amazing,I loved everything the scenes were extremely exciting along with the wonderful writing the singer form each detail of what is happening you are to be congratulated the way you describe how each persagin is acting, and when it is happening the scenes the description of what they are thinking that is soo hot!!!!!!!It's wonderful to see this in your game, way of describing each scene leaves us more exited than the scenes when we see the scene we are in trance because you can reconcile a very exciting text with wonderful scenes I become more interested in the characters jenni and claire and in that I've been rejoicing this game over and over again and I'm not tired and I'm crazy to see more .........For me, it's very sad that my financial situation sucks because I really wanted to be a patron now, but unfortunately it's not possible at the moment.i sorry..... >.< ... I'm crazy to be able to see the Jenni and claire NTR Wallpaper >.< T_T I wanted to put it as wallpaper of my notbook......: } .....But I want to thank you again, and you are an excellent person, I wish all success to you. fuck this as hot!!!

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
before anything else I want to thank you @TheTypist , you're a wonderful person.This update was amazing,I loved everything the scenes were extremely exciting along with the wonderful writing the singer form each detail of what is happening you are to be congratulated the way you describe how each persagin is acting, and when it is happening the scenes the description of what they are thinking that is soo hot!!!!!!!It's wonderful to see this in your game, way of describing each scene leaves us more exited than the scenes when we see the scene we are in trance because you can reconcile a very exciting text with wonderful scenes I become more interested in the characters jenni and claire and in that I've been rejoicing this game over and over again and I'm not tired and I'm crazy to see more .........For me, it's very sad that my financial situation sucks because I really wanted to be a patron now, but unfortunately it's not possible at the moment.i sorry..... >.< ... I'm crazy to be able to see the Jenni and claire NTR Wallpaper >.< T_T I wanted to put it as wallpaper of my notbook......: } .....But I want to thank you again, and you are an excellent person, I wish all success to you. fuck this as hot!!!
Thank you for your amazing compliments, I hope to always make you this happy for each update to come and any games I make in the future :)

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Loved the game, will this be focused mostly on cuckolding tho? cause it isnt my cup of tea...
Are you planning on developing a swinging path maybe? where your share your wife with other guys but with you in control, in like a submission path or something.
Anyways, this has a lot of potential, thanks for your efforts.

Reactions: crisbr

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Much more like being sexually liberated. I have plans, and I think it’ll turn out really well for both characters and their relationships
This is great, my preference. Turning them into sexually corrupted sluts who would sleep around but still love the protagonist :eazyHype:

Reactions: patrickB and crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I really like the latest update, but would have loved it if Claire nervously fondled Damon's tallywhacker a little more before they were interrupted.
I agree with you, @TheTypist
could modify this scene to last a little longer and also the scene of jenni in the restaurant with mc after what she did she could be flirting with the mc giving tips etc I know her by shaking his head please think of this I know how much you have you heard your fans what do you think of this?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I agree with you, @TheTypist
could modify this scene to last a little longer and also the scene of jenni in the restaurant with mc after what she did she could be flirting with the mc giving tips etc I know her by shaking his head please think of this I know how much you have you heard your fans what do you think of this?
I think as of now when I release the updates, scenes will last longer for you guys :) I have more time now so Hopefully I can make up for it :)

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes