Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
This is a great find !!:FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::):happyblush

I love the options that the developer has planned and would like to see options for different guys to NTR the Player character not just one. :FeelsGoodMan:
Instant Fav and will wait for all the updates and Wish Best of Luck to the Developer for Future.:eazyHype::extremelyhappy:

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Can someone share these?

Reactions: patrickB

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This image was available to patrons first, now I’m making it public to update everyone on scene teasers :)
How about those shorts
View attachment 153681
I hope everybody is content with the render quality, I know this image appears noisy, it’s mostly because it’s focused on her behind. Other than that, I’m trying my best to improve render quality. Lighting is a tough are to master, but I promise I’m doing all I can to put the hours into learning more.
Love this Ass. This render is beautifuuuuuuul.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
This post is taken straight of my patreon. It covers all progress and recent activity. Also @Jansen i’ll upload the photos soon for all to see, no worries :)

Claire’s club dresses and progress
Hey everyone, hope everybody is doing well :)
When I arrive at home tonight around 10:30 or so (California, PST) I’ll be rendering the top 4 dress choices with Claire in order for you guys to vote here. I’ll also post it on the forums, but it will ultimately be up to you guys :)

Also, although i’m Waiting on the dress choices, I’m still working on the moments leading up to it, so progress is still being made no matter what :)

Also, I took about an hour to play some other games people review highly. It seems they’re able to render through many scenes by having dialogue over 1 or 2 images. This leads to less “immersion” in my opinion, but allows them to progress through story quite fast... What do you guys think? I feel as though my attention to detail limits these crazy long updates others push, but adds more authenticity to the characters development and emotion. I feel you guys wouldn’t be here if you didn’t like my style of writing and developing, but at the same time if anyone prefers I try to rush more content, i’d Like to know.

So far, the scenes I’m working on playout like this:

Claire scene after arriving at home, this scene is long and detailed as I believe it plays off the characters emotions a lot, it also leads into two paths. This will be more so my way of implementing a more love like route where you won’t have to share anymore, and the other route will be for us Ntr and cuckhold lovers. This time, both routes are just as detailed in development and lewdness. That’s great news for many.

The morning after, we will cut to the continuation of jenni‘s path. This will also be detailed and important, as it lays out her future paths as well.

Then finally, the night of this day, Claire’s scenes will continue. These will be the highlight of the update. Of course as expected, an ntr scene for one route and a passionate love scene for the other! If both routes are played through (would highly recommen) then the update should take much longer to complete :)

As always, thank you guys for the love and support!!!

Jan 11, 2018
Also, I took about an hour to play some other games people review highly. It seems they’re able to render through many scenes by having dialogue over 1 or 2 images. This leads to less “immersion” in my opinion, but allows them to progress through story quite fast... What do you guys think? I feel as though my attention to detail limits these crazy long updates others push, but adds more authenticity to the characters development and emotion. I feel you guys wouldn’t be here if you didn’t like my style of writing and developing, but at the same time if anyone prefers I try to rush more content, i’d Like to know.
Typist if you don't have so much power to process great amount of renders in a short time, you can use 1 or 2 images in the dialogues, because i believe that a good script is more important than graphic to immersion.

Claire scene after arriving at home, this scene is long and detailed as I believe it plays off the characters emotions a lot, it also leads into two paths. This will be more so my way of implementing a more love like route where you won’t have to share anymore, and the other route will be for us Ntr and cuckhold lovers. This time, both routes are just as detailed in development and lewdness. That’s great news for many.

The morning after, we will cut to the continuation of jenni‘s path. This will also be detailed and important, as it lays out her future paths as well.

Then finally, the night of this day, Claire’s scenes will continue. These will be the highlight of the update. Of course as expected, an ntr scene for one route and a passionate love scene for the other! If both routes are played through (would highly recommen) then the update should take much longer to complete
I'm a neutral player, so i play both routes with no problem, my only requisite is a good script, respecting the personality of characters and the rules established in the game universe.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I would prefer authenticity of the characters and emotion and a very very good story over a hole bunch of images. I like the way you are developing your game now and your way of thinking like you wrote in the above post.
Keep up the good work, its excellent :extremelyhappy:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This post is taken straight of my patreon. It covers all progress and recent activity. Also @Jansen i’ll upload the photos soon for all to see, no worries :)

Claire’s club dresses and progress
Hey everyone, hope everybody is doing well :)
When I arrive at home tonight around 10:30 or so (California, PST) I’ll be rendering the top 4 dress choices with Claire in order for you guys to vote here. I’ll also post it on the forums, but it will ultimately be up to you guys :)

Also, although i’m Waiting on the dress choices, I’m still working on the moments leading up to it, so progress is still being made no matter what :)

So far, the scenes I’m working on playout like this:

Then finally, the night of this day, Claire’s scenes will continue. These will be the highlight of the update. Of course as expected, an ntr scene for one route and a passionate love scene for the other! If both routes are played through (would highly recommen) then the update should take much longer to complete :)

As always, thank you guys for the love and support!!!
I am here only for the NTR routes. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Keep it up @TheTypist.

Jan 11, 2018
Typist, I don't know if you thought in this, but in the sex scenes with Claire or Jenni, you plan to put first person vision at the guy(MC or any other guy)that is having sex with the girls. i think it will help with the immersion, like if the player was that guy at the moment and having fun with them(women)

PS: English is not my native language

Reactions: patrickB

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Typist, I don't know if you thought in this, but in the sex scenes with Claire or Jenni, you plan to put first person vision at the guy(MC or any other guy)that is having sex with the girls. i think it will help with the immersion, like if the player was that guy at the moment and having fun with them(women)

PS: English is not my native language
I have thought about it, I’ll be implementing it during the final scenes of the next update as well which will be pretty important. Any time the MC is talking to the girls and you don’t see him, it’s gonna be POV perspective.

Jan 11, 2018
I have thought about it, I’ll be implementing it during the final scenes of the next update as well which will be pretty important. Any time the MC is talking to the girls and you don’t see him, it’s gonna be POV perspective.
Awesome! i'm in the hype for the next update.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I hope there'll be a route in which the cheating happen behind the MC's back. I'm not into wife sharing. I think it is so much more arousing when the wife cheats without the guy allowing it.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Typist if you don't have so much power to process great amount of renders in a short time, you can use 1 or 2 images in the dialogues, because i believe that a good script is more important than graphic to immersion.

I'm a neutral player, so i play both routes with no problem, my only requisite is a good script, respecting the personality of characters and the rules established in the game universe.
You said it all, congratulations, you got the right words.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I hope there'll be a route in which the cheating happen behind the MC's back. I'm not into wife sharing. I think it is so much more arousing when the wife cheats without the guy allowing it.
It won’t be a dedicated route due to the amount of time it takes to script so much, but I can tell you there will be small scenes where this does happen. I think as the story unfolds, you’ll like where Claire’s emotions take her.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes