Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Today's the day, can't wait... Well, mostly bc maybe tomorrow they will shut down my internet for not paying the bills so I hope this release today... But if it doesn't then it would mean that the dev want more time to pull better things up with his game and that's even better!

Reactions: ant007

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Today's the day, can't wait... Well, mostly bc maybe tomorrow they will shut down my internet for not paying the bills so I hope this release today... But if it doesn't then it would mean that the dev want more time to pull better things up with his game and that's even better!
Pretty sure he is in cali time zone and usually release late at night so we can probably look at a release in like 16 hours

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yes... It's on his patreon page... Damn, I was excited, but well... Let's wait a bit more, I'm sure that this is for a good reason and I don't mind waiting a couple of days for a better experience

Reactions: ant007

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i got a question about version 2.0 if i let the NTR option on , will i get in the game the choice to reject or accept the NTR scene ?
like '' Where it All Began '' game .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, see, you misunderstand the sentiment. The bull is one asshole bigger than your ass.
A bull does not wanna get tied up + blackmailed + life scarred by unplanned pregnancy.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
NTR is fully avoidable in new release of version 2.0, and there is currently no hardcore content present as this is the first release of the updated story and game.
Guess gonna wait for more content before playing it..

Also how good is MC?

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello I don't know if it's from my pc or what, but I have well the text that appears on the other hand black screen image no found just an image from time to time

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious, is the corruption route exclusively NTR or can the NTR stuff be avoided in that route in the reboot and future content?

Cuz I wanna try this game out but noticed it got rebooted.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes