Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Well, I made a post on patreon and have been working a lot trying to do this right. I'm sorry to keep you waiting, just really don't want to make the same mistakes again after choosing to restart. Hoping I've made the right choice.
take your time no point rushing you know wot they say good things come to them that wait

Reactions: zack_from_office

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
Well, I made a post on patreon and have been working a lot trying to do this right. I'm sorry to keep you waiting, just really don't want to make the same mistakes again after choosing to restart. Hoping I've made the right choice.
Its really embarrassing when you apologize sir... After all at the end of the day we guys should be thankful towards you... And a heart felt Apologizes if I unknowningly made an improper statement, and thakyou sir

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Do i need to start from version 1 or can i start from version 2? Haven't played it before!
Version 2.0 is a new game. A reboot from version 1.0

You don't need to play version 1.0 to understand version 2.0, but I recommend playing version 1.0, it has some really cool scenes and very good renders from Claire

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Well, first time playing this, so far so good, but it really was short for a version 0.2.

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021
When is the next update coming out?

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, i just new in this game so i need to start play from version 1.0 first. but when i saw the overview, it said that “NTR is fully avoidable in 2.0” . So for that v1.0, did the ntr is unavoidable or we can avoid it in the game through?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hey guys, i just new in this game so i need to start play from version 1.0 first. but when i saw the overview, it said that “NTR is fully avoidable in 2.0” . So for that v1.0, did the ntr is unavoidable or we can avoid it in the game through?
You can skip version 1.0; 2.0 is a new start of the story.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I really don't know, but have bad feeling, that we are here again at same delivering frame, like before... :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. the male MC having trouble getting sex while the fem MC gets it as easy as breathing.
Yup .. these well established 100ds of years old tropes turn taboo these days.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes