Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Overview:
You play out the lives of Claire and John, a couple who have been together since high school. You live a casual life where you feel happy, but only out of convenience of your current situation. Things change as you both encounter new found friends throughout the city
1.- ”You play out the lives of Claire and John, a couple” - couple sex life or this is a lie.
2.- ”You live a casual life where you feel happy” - copious fulfilling sex life or this is a lie.
3.-”Things change as you both encounter new found friends throughout the city”
This is the hold up . a happy couple where any nobody hitting on her gets inside her - whore.
Friends need to earn their friendship through hard work, unless they steal, which is not friendship.

We are yet to discover where all these casual sex DP fan pics relate to a game about a happy couple.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is the hold up . a happy couple where any nobody hitting on her gets inside her - whore.
While it is true that it is not very... Hygienic, perhaps, if we speak in general terms on the subject of anyone who tries to be inside her getting it... That is a somewhat subjective issue, I think it is up to you personal fact the dilemma between someone who "just wants to get into it" and "an interaction where trust is gained and that moment of intercourse is reached". Still with that in mind... Also the fact of categorizing something like "whore"... I wouldn't call it that, let's just say that she "enjoys" his sexuality openly, perhaps. Or, it could also be that he does it because his partner asks for it (this already entering the sharing and all that). A problem would be if that person chooses to have sex with another behind their partner's back... There, I personally would not call it "whore" but it is understandable that, if the subject makes you angry or makes you feel bad, you call her like that. In any case, any way you want to call or categorize a character is fine... Because that's what they are, fictional characters, I just wanted to give my point of view of what you said

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is what a BF would call his GF for fkking around, manwhore is what she would call him.
Welcome to the couple side of a sex game - we need to see the couple and their happy life,
such as it is advertised, to not get the instant impression that she is a whore - based solely on
the pics our fellow gaming fans post all around the thread.
Paying for Yoga in sex, like she does in that fan pic a few posts up is what a whore would do
- sex 4 something.
A GF in a couple ready to marry, supposedly happy in that relationship, whoring herself around,
yeah, she is a whore.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The nit pick in a setting like this, a couple, is that the assholes filling her up are getting sex for literally nothing - or what they would already do - be in the yoga studio and stretch on their own anyway. No feelings, no story, just fkk.

So just sitting/stretching around and a girl already jumping on them outta the blue, yeah, such a whore.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That is what a BF would call his GF for fkking around, manwhore is what she would call him.
Welcome to the couple side of a sex game - we need to see the couple and their happy life,
such as it is advertised, to not get the instant impression that she is a whore - based solely on
the pics our fellow gaming fans post all around the thread.
Paying for Yoga in sex, like she does in that fan pic a few posts up is what a whore would do
- sex 4 something.
A GF in a couple ready to marry, supposedly happy in that relationship, whoring herself around,
yeah, she is a whore.
I understand your opinion, but (under my conception) there you are assuming... I mean, you are presenting me a situation in which yes, perhaps if the man does that, she would call him a manwhore... But we have not seen something like that in the game, and maybe someone at some point has done something like that, but I don't think we can generalize something like that just because of what certain people do. Anyway, the fact that she calls a man a manwhore for doing that... Is it really better to shovel hate with more hate and call her a whore for doing something like that? Both are wrong, I don't think it's really feasible to justify something bad with something bad too... Both are wrong, under my conception of course. Though, I understand that example of the yoga class that you put

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The nit pick in a setting like this, a couple, is that the assholes filling her up are getting sex for literally nothing - or what they would already do - be in the yoga studio and stretch on their own anyway. No feelings, no story, just fkk.

So just sitting/stretching around and a girl already jumping on them outta the blue, yeah, such a whore.
IMO you're overthinking it. Girls like sex as much as well as guys do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hey guys, i just new in this game so i need to start play from version 1.0 first. but when i saw the overview, it said that “NTR is fully avoidable in 2.0” . So for that v1.0, did the ntr is unavoidable or we can avoid it in the game through?
Version 1.0 is a completely different game from 2.0.

I personally had no interest in seeing this image.

Dec 21, 2019
You can skip version 1.0; 2.0 is a new start of the story.
Why would you skip version 1? It's a whole ass game with plenty of content. Honestly V2 should be in its own thread. Slap a "completed" on the first one with a disclaimer saying it stopped short.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why would you skip version 1? It's a whole ass game with plenty of content. Honestly V2 should be in its own thread. Slap a "completed" on the first one with a disclaimer saying it stopped short.
I'm not going to play version 1.0, so i'm skipping it. On the contrary, I'm liking version 2.0 for now (at least the part without NTR).

In any case, you're probably right that it would have been more practical to create a new thread.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Valentines day update on state of release :)

Lots to talk about today!
I'll announce the biggest news first, I plan to release by the 17th, maybe the day after if needed. I was trying to release today, but still have to finish a few animations I want to be included in the release, as I'm not cutting any corners.

What to expect?
Well. Quite a lot. I dug myself a pretty deep hole by writing up a lot of content. At least for me, its a lot, about 1600 lines of script WITHOUT the addition of statement phrases like "Scene day1_1 with Dissolve" and such. So, literally that many lines of pure script writing. It'll be more like 2000 or so lines after adding, music, scenes, and animation script which is done last but only takes a few hours.

Love path
love_lingerieps.jpg

There is officially content exclusive to each path. I spent a lot of time carefully constructing pathing around to still form a coherent story around the main plot. Above is a render exclusive to a scene if you're on the love path. Won't spoil any more, just know it'll be a great time...

Lust path/NTR content available

I want to answer a very important question, as I've stated above, I've focused a lot of time and effort into legitimate pathing and giving you, the player, CHOICES.

You CAN be on the Lust/NTR path and completely avoid NTR. The content will be available for those who want to go that one step farther. As of now, I wouldn't classify it as NTR(more like sharing), but some players would, and it's available. So, if you like more... intense content like exhibitionism without the sharing/ntr content, you can still give this route a shot. Just make sure you ACTUALLY READ and play the game as intended when making choices. It's very obvious to avoid unwanted scenes this time around so I don't want to see any complaining haha.

outdoor_exh1.jpg

Main story content for both paths. Lets just say, things are spicing up fast, and you finally have a job :)

Zoeyps.jpg

Also, FINALLY, the game will officially ship with an in game gallery. My gallery is very different from others, as it is visited at the end of each chapter. There will be an in game tutorial explaining more. I also will in the future add my features to the gallery that I've touched on before. As of now, you gain certain points for making certain decisions. You will be able to spend these points in the gallery to unlock exclusive outfits for animations in the future. I'm also adding the functionality to change your wallpaper to be whichever girl you prefer, and you can chill in the office with your favorite wallpaper :)

The main screen is fully animated in beautiful 1920x1080 30fps and is interactable in real time :) Below is a simplified image with no animation for F95. On Patreon and in game it looks much more alive trust me lol.
Office.png

I hope you all are excited for what I know for a fact will be my largest release yet. I look forward to it just as much as you guys and can't wait. See you soon!

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

I'll announce the biggest news first, I plan to release by the 17th, maybe the day after if needed. I was trying to release today, but still have to finish a few animations I want to be included in the release, as I'm not cutting any corners.

What to expect?
Well. Quite a lot. I dug myself a pretty deep hole by writing up a lot of content. At least for me, its a lot, about 1600 lines of script WITHOUT the addition of statement phrases like "Scene day1_1 with Dissolve" and such. So, literally that many lines of pure script writing. It'll be more like 2000 or so lines after adding, music, scenes, and animation script which is done last but only takes a few hours.

Love path
View attachment 1654045

There is officially content exclusive to each path. I spent a lot of time carefully constructing pathing around to still form a coherent story around the main plot. Above is a render exclusive to a scene if you're on the love path. Won't spoil any more, just know it'll be a great time...

I want to answer a very important question, as I've stated above, I've focused a lot of time and effort into legitimate pathing and giving you, the player, CHOICES.

You CAN be on the Lust/NTR path and completely avoid NTR. The content will be available for those who want to go that one step farther. As of now, I wouldn't classify it as NTR(more like sharing), but some players would, and it's available. So, if you like more... intense content like exhibitionism without the sharing/ntr content, you can still give this route a shot. Just make sure you ACTUALLY READ and play the game as intended when making choices. It's very obvious to avoid unwanted scenes this time around so I don't want to see any complaining haha.

View attachment 1654046

Main story content for both paths. Lets just say, things are spicing up fast, and you finally have a job :)

View attachment 1654047

Also, FINALLY, the game will officially ship with an in game gallery. My gallery is very different from others, as it is visited at the end of each chapter. There will be an in game tutorial explaining more. I also will in the future add my features to the gallery that I've touched on before. As of now, you gain certain points for making certain decisions. You will be able to spend these points in the gallery to unlock exclusive outfits for animations in the future. I'm also adding the functionality to change your wallpaper to be whichever girl you prefer, and you can chill in the office with your favorite wallpaper :)

The main screen is fully animated in beautiful 1920x1080 30fps and is interactable in real time :) Below is a simplified gif for Patreon.
View attachment 1654052

I hope you all are excited for what I know for a fact will be my largest release yet. I look forward to it just as much as you guys and can't wait. See you soon!
Great to hear from you, I can't wait for it! Well technically not a choice, we have to... Been a fan of the games since the first
release, and through "the silence". Hope you're well & prosperous!

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Great to hear from you, I can't wait for it! Well technically not a choice, we have to... Been a fan of the games since the first
release, and through "the silence". Hope you're well & prosperous!
Trust me, I see all your posts big rooster :) and everyone else’s as well. It’s just easy to go into the rabbit hole of reading and responding to similar posts that it’s better I just focus on me and put in the work.

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018

What to expect?

Love path
View attachment 1654045

View attachment 1654046

View attachment 1654047

The main screen is fully animated in beautiful 1920x1080 30fps and is interactable in real time :) Below is a simplified image with no animation for F95. On Patreon and in game it looks much more alive trust me lol.
View attachment 1654052

Great job, I hope that you will also add cheating frome Claire's side not just sharing.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Trust me, I see all your posts big rooster :) and everyone else’s as well. It’s just easy to go into the rabbit hole of reading and responding to similar posts that it’s better I just focus on me and put in the work.
/QUOTE]
Do your thing ...and your artwork is top-notch!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
All controversies aside, many actors prefer playing characters with a dark side. It means they have internal conflicts and hence more depth to them, as a role to play. Claire for instance could be a simple vacuous girl, fresh from the farm, or a red-blooded vixen in waiting. No questions about it, I like the vixens, full of desire and a lust for life, though not in a spiteful and devious way, but in a curious VERY naughty way that she could keep her antics as secrets, or share the details with her trusted partner(s), her mate, BFF for example, or sister!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes