Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Good to hear the update is coming, but will we finally see any white man in the new version? ..or our poor MC will be the only one again. I don't mind interracial if it's optional, but so far it wasn't.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
Good to hear the update is coming, but will we finally see any white man in the new version? ..or our poor MC will be the only one again. I don't mind interracial if it's optional, but so far it wasn't.
have you played version 2.0? It has two white men... Dustin and that neighbor of Claire's who seems to be married or something, it's been 1 month since I last played haha

Reactions: lipe2410

Back

Aug 3, 2017

No update today.

I've unfortunately not had any time to work on it yesterday or today like I wanted to, I've had some family stuff to take care of and prioritize and while I wanted to get it out on the set date of today, I'm letting you all know first thing this morning. I apologize, family first, I'll be moving the date over to Tuesday, the 22nd as I'll be occupied this weekend taking care of someone.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game was good before NTR haters start to cry about it..
I will admit that the former game started off strong and went off the rails on or around the time when a cute little succubus showed up, but this version is much too young for this statement to be true.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes