Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've no doubt that the game is eventually going to contain the type of content that is triggering them. Otherwise, it wouldn't feature an off switch so prominently.
The same then is that some will have that content and others will not. Maybe that's what the prominent off switch is for.

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
from what i gathered from comments above swinging and ntr are optional. Hope it will remain so. Consider swinging and hotwife to be a self-cucking derivative so i am glad i can avoid it. will be watching this game

Reactions: viokid

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm yep I could totally get into 2.0. REAALLY looking backward to the 22nd now :WeSmart:

EDIT: MAybe this time we can have naughty time with Olivia as well. On the Love route: Juicy little threesome with her and Claire OR Zoey. On the NTR route, she'd seduce MC while Claire seduces some other guy behind his back, which Olivia should know about of course and conspires with Claire to lead the slutty lifestyle :BootyTime:

Reactions: Big Rooster

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021

No update today.

I've unfortunately not had any time to work on it yesterday or today like I wanted to, I've had some family stuff to take care of and prioritize and while I wanted to get it out on the set date of today, I'm letting you all know first thing this morning. I apologize, family first, I'll be moving the date over to Tuesday, the 22nd as I'll be occupied this weekend taking care of someone.
It's been five days since the 22nd. Any updates?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes