Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
I'm not into NTR at all but I don't mind it being in the game if it's avoidable, I'm not one of those NTR haters who bitches about it lol but I'm a bit confused with this game, on the main page it says "NTR is fully avoidable in new release of 2.0" what does that mean exactly? Is it not avoidable prior to 2.0?
Also if like me you playing for the love route and avoid all NTR content, is the game still good or is this a more NTR focused game where the love routes are treated like the step child?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can we avoid the NTR in the game even if i didn't turn off the NTR at the beginning of the game ?

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020

No update today.

I've unfortunately not had any time to work on it yesterday or today like I wanted to, I've had some family stuff to take care of and prioritize and while I wanted to get it out on the set date of today, I'm letting you all know first thing this morning. I apologize, family first, I'll be moving the date over to Tuesday, the 22nd as I'll be occupied this weekend taking care of someone.
There are some news from the dev? It's been almost a month since his last post on Patreon, someone knows if he's all right?

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
There are some news from the dev? It's been almost a month since his last post on Patreon, someone knows if he's all right?
He totally get to radio silent mode again. No sight of him on Patreon or Discord site, he only sporadically pop on F95Zone but there is no evidence he was on any thread. BTW last seen here yesterday, but it's not first time he vanished like that for months.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
last seen yesterday but his last message is 1 month ago lmao what is happening?
Why he cant just warn us about a delay or a IRL problem i dont know. To keep us in touch

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Im starting to get worried
You must be new here. He same did in 2020 when he told at June, he will release new update in few days. He disappeared just like now, and he pop up at end of August like nothing happened. He again told that he release game in few days and vanished again until November, when he released only 1/4 of update, he told that is done already in June! Then he promised that he release next 3/4 of that update in next 3 smaller updates, and said that after those game will have another regular two updates. You can guess what happened... We never get this update to 4/4 state, nor another two updates! We get only hyper-rushed end of game known as version 1. Now you can judge...

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Consistent progress reports and communicating with your base are important if running a Patreon campaign. The dev not following through on that and disappearing for months at a time without saying anything are always troubling signs even if that's his modus operandi and people half expect that. There's nothing noteworthy recently on Patreon, Discord, or on here. Heck, even the mod over at Discord seem to have thrown in the towel. I hope the developer is alright, but this doesn't seem like a good way to run a campaign. Yes, family is important but giving folks a heads-up on how that affects the development of the game is also important so that patrons can make better decisions regarding support. But hey, that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Be safe everyone. Cheers!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
His last note was Feb 17 where is was very close to making a release. His Patron says he want this to hit levels so he can quit his job and go full time. This is not how to run a business if it get to that. Shame is this is a highly regarded game. With better communication and development schedules he could hit is goals very easy.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes