Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macnein

May 11, 2018
It's been 2 months since there's been a post on patreon. This dev has done this before, where he goes 1/2 month without showing his face and then comes up with a short update. This game has huge potential and the typist renderings are very good, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like the game is going forward.
I got it, You are right that this game has pretty huge potential. Let's hope that he will show himself soon.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ntr without milf girls with those damn render? too bad :LUL: Really :LUL:

i meant it

Last edited:
Reactions: DTchan

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game ver 01 was already great but i had a lot of error mess and had to research several fixes until i got it work for all different paths.
As i understand Dev wants to renew the game noww under the name "The Typist"...looks promising...but as i saw the last sign of life was a promise to release a new version on 22.02.2022? I just whish the dev all the best for his private life problems and hope he still finds time to continue this gorgous game.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
Abandoned? It's a real shame, considering all the work and improvements made respect to the previous version. I hope that the dev is ok, since that no one has heard any news from him since march.

Reactions: Puma1978

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Typist just made a Patreon post, update should be available to patrons now, I just follow so I don't have access to that

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I don't have access to the update but here's the post about it and other things...

June 2, 2022
As much as I want to kick things off happy, It's been tough for you guys to stay by my side and support with the lack of any content, let alone any reply's. Last time I spoke to you guys, I was on a sudden emergency trip to the hospital to see my father.

It's been a very, very tough time. And, I expect no sympathy from anyone nor do I want any or deserve it. In fact, I'm shocked at the over 400 plus messages I've received from everyone concerned about my health. And I'm thankful you guys cared enough to continuously take the time out of your days to wish me well while I was in a tough place, even without having a clue what happened.

However, I want to keep things short and simple by saying only a few things as I have been avoiding coming to terms with what has happened this year, and frankly would love to take the next step in life in moving on.

I am happy to be here, working on this project now more than ever, as it's been keeping my mind off my troubles.

I am thankful for all of you.

And I have the update.

What's in it?

Well, 350 new renders, 4 animations, an official path split between the love and NTR unlocked route, the working gallery, and a lot of time and effort to get things working properly with all the splits and path remembering. Choices seriously matter, and I will probably end up having to make a lot of walkthroughs and such. When you are on the NTR path, you pretty much have exclusive content not on the love path (of course) but, the love path has exclusive content that the ntr path won't as well of course. In the gallery, you will not be able to see scenes you have not unlocked. So, go through each path, and then you'll unlock each scene :)

I know I can't satisfy everyone, but I have made it so that players can have a choice in what they actually want to see. And all of those choices are remembered and scripted, and have made writing out future content a lot easier for both paths, given that isn't saying much as it will still be tough.

What I did was basically went on to finish the content I already had ready for you guys, then added roughly 700 lines of script more to it and overwhelmed myself and ended up playing catchup. But, I learned a lot.

Anyhow... Release drops in by the time you've read this all. Love you guys.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I don't have access to the update but here's the post about it and other things...

June 2, 2022
As much as I want to kick things off happy, It's been tough for you guys to stay by my side and support with the lack of any content, let alone any reply's. Last time I spoke to you guys, I was on a sudden emergency trip to the hospital to see my father.

It's been a very, very tough time. And, I expect no sympathy from anyone nor do I want any or deserve it. In fact, I'm shocked at the over 400 plus messages I've received from everyone concerned about my health. And I'm thankful you guys cared enough to continuously take the time out of your days to wish me well while I was in a tough place, even without having a clue what happened.

However, I want to keep things short and simple by saying only a few things as I have been avoiding coming to terms with what has happened this year, and frankly would love to take the next step in life in moving on.

I am happy to be here, working on this project now more than ever, as it's been keeping my mind off my troubles.

I am thankful for all of you.

And I have the update.

What's in it?

Well, 350 new renders, 4 animations, an official path split between the love and NTR unlocked route, the working gallery, and a lot of time and effort to get things working properly with all the splits and path remembering. Choices seriously matter, and I will probably end up having to make a lot of walkthroughs and such. When you are on the NTR path, you pretty much have exclusive content not on the love path (of course) but, the love path has exclusive content that the ntr path won't as well of course. In the gallery, you will not be able to see scenes you have not unlocked. So, go through each path, and then you'll unlock each scene :)

I know I can't satisfy everyone, but I have made it so that players can have a choice in what they actually want to see. And all of those choices are remembered and scripted, and have made writing out future content a lot easier for both paths, given that isn't saying much as it will still be tough.

What I did was basically went on to finish the content I already had ready for you guys, then added roughly 700 lines of script more to it and overwhelmed myself and ended up playing catchup. But, I learned a lot.

Anyhow... Release drops in by the time you've read this all. Love you guys.
Beat me to it, Thank you for posting this. Happy to be back with everyone.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes