Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
I don't think the bug fixing would take that long. Maybe as he read the comments, he realized that not everyone would be happy with the current state, and he decided to reworks a few parts of the story. Earlier a few people have also worried about, just like in the previous version, we will only encounter with interracial content again in the NTR part, and there will be no variety. I admit I am one of those who would be happy with the amendment. But in fact I feel the dev was suddenly stuck in a dead end, and not already satisfied with the basic story itself, and he wants to rewrite nearly the whole game. I'm just guessing, and maybe I'm wrong, but I don’t think there is real life problem in the background.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Aaaaand, he is gone. Gone.

It happened like three times already, he will probably return in a month or two. So far, his discord moderator quit on him because "typist is never there, and he can't keep giving a shit"

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
Too bad, I was actually looking forward to this new version of the game... Let's wait but I'm not really hopeful.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I heard The Typist is really a commander in the Ukrainian special forces. As such he's a bit busy at this time.(jk)
I don't think:
"I go by The Typist, because I love to type and write.
My real name is John. I'm an aspiring game developer who is learning new methods of creating high quality visual novels for your enjoyment."

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
Screenshot (12).png can someone help with this error i tried every thing and i am getting this message all the time and becuase it doesnt let me continue i end up at cucklod ending(cant run waway from this tried and tried)

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 1764305 can someone help with this error i tried every thing and i am getting this message all the time and becuase it doesnt let me continue i end up at cucklod ending(cant run waway from this tried and tried)
Does this error occur after Claire's conversation with Rose? if it is, there is only the share route option. The other route has not been implemented.

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
Does this error occur after Claire's conversation with Rose? if it is, there is only the share route option. The other route has not been implemented.
yes,
and what share route? all the time it takes me cucklod route although not matter my choices(i tried a lot)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
yes,
and what share route? all the time it takes me cucklod route although not matter my choices(i tried a lot)
Yes. All of the endings are not implemented so even in the NTR route it just kind of ends with an error message. It's cuck or nothing. I think that there is a pure route ending (well, you make the sex tape of your wife with your wife) but the path is broken. Or at least it was when I played it last. Only saw the assets in the game folder for that ending.

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
Yes. All of the endings are not implemented so even in the NTR route it just kind of ends with an error message. It's cuck or nothing. I think that there is a pure route ending (well, you make the sex tape of your wife with your wife) but the path is broken. Or at least it was when I played it last. Only saw the assets in the game folder for that ending.
ohh thanks what a bummer the mc is hot but cucklod ruins(for me)

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes