Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
do you have to download the old one to play all content or is it all on the new one?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
TheTypist -
"NTR is fully avoidable in new release of version 2.0, and there is currently no hardcore content present as of yet."

The first part of that sentence is redundant.
If there is no hardcore content, THERE DAMN WELL ISN'T ANY NTR EITHER!!!

Also, 2.0 is the second full version of a project. Like, The second version of Windows - Windows 2.0.
A game in second alpha release would usually be 0.2. In fact, 0.2a.
Well, in the newest release, some folks will have the option to watch your lady do certain things you may not consider NTR, but some do. So, as the dev, it's better safe than sorry. And if i'm going to add much more serious versions of optional ntr as the game continues down the road, many prefer the tag exist now rather than be surprised when it shows up later. So, while I agree it's not true NTR, it will be available in the future as optional content, and since I want to be considerate of others definition of NTR, and not just our own, it will remain that way :)

I won't get into a debate on the definitions of certain tags. So, in the mean time I simply hope those who want to avoid it altogether know they can, and those who want it know it will be available :)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Well, in the newest release, some folks will have the option to watch your lady do certain things you may not consider NTR, but some do. So, as the dev, it's better safe than sorry. And if i'm going to add much more serious versions of optional ntr as the game continues down the road, many prefer the tag exist now rather than be surprised when it shows up later. So, while I agree it's not true NTR, it will be available in the future as optional content, and since I want to be considerate of others definition of NTR, and not just our own, it will remain that way :)

I won't get into a debate on the definitions of certain tags. So, in the mean time I simply hope those who want to avoid it altogether know they can, and those who want it know it will be available :)
So if I want swinging content with out actual NTR is that possible?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So if I want swinging content with out actual NTR is that possible?
I've pathed the game out and created variables to allow me to allow you as the player to choose whatever content you wanna see and avoid content you don't want to see. Now, even on the NTR optional route, you can avoid most content as well as see limited content. So, short answer:
Yes, you will be able to have consensual sharing, and still avoid NTR.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, that scared the sh*t out of me :LOL:. (At the time of this comment, it's saying that the game is abandoned on the "Latest Updates")

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes