Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her 2.0-Ch2-fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Havent played it the women look amazing tho from the previeuw pics

But the tags are kindda off putting i know alot is avoidable

but already the brief story set up about ur being with ur highschool sweetheart in a relation and all the sudden they wanna break up or go their own way or they feel like they lacking something

After reading alot of revieuws its safe to assume that the gf is from being a faithfull gf to a all out slut in a time span of a day

And that the love and lust route choices dont really matter that the mc his gf will still become a bimbo

Shame really like i said the women look amazing but guessing the main focus is a ntr game and a love path got added to hopefully get more support

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

but already the brief story set up about ur being with ur highschool sweetheart in a relation and all the sudden they wanna break up or go their own way or they feel like they lacking something

After reading alot of revieuws its safe to assume that the gf is from being a faithfull gf to a all out slut in a time span of a day

And that the love and lust route choices dont really matter that the mc his gf will still become a bimbo

Shame really like i said the women look amazing but guessing the main focus is a ntr game and a love path got added to hopefully get more support
Almost every review is from the original version one. Please give v2 chapter 2 a shot and try for yourself. Character development is slow and steady, and yes you can have a truly faithful route. If you don't like it I understand but please don't use the old reviews as a deterrent :)
Also both paths have equal content, at least as equal content as you can get given the storylines pacing. In the love route, animations are more prominent as you can progress your healthy relationship faster. Again, the option is to build a healthier relationship, or not. It's up to you.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So this might have already been answered but can't find it. Is there the possibility of MC having a harem of all the girls while at the same time completely avoiding all NTR, all the way to end game?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just to clarify, the majority of reviews is about the old version 1.0 that not long continue. In the new 2.0 version players can fully avoid NTR

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her 2.0-Ch2-fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Sorry i didn't know you will do it :(
And better than me.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just to clarify, the majority of reviews is about the old version 1.0 that not long continue. In the new 2.0 version players can fully avoid NTR
Is there a clear difference in storyline tho between the paths

Or will it feel like a hidden ntr path masked as a love path were the ntr pieces just been taken out ?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

You should play the new version of the game! Most reviews are about the first version. The Typist´s new version 2.0 of BILH shapes up really nice!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You should play the new version of the game! Most reviews are about the first version. The Typist´s new version 2.0 of BILH shapes up really nice!
So to play version 2 you don't have to play version 1? I initally thought version 1 was just a continuation of the same game. Also same question pertaining to harem route will there be one for MC in the end?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Or will it feel like a hidden ntr path masked as a love path were the ntr pieces just been taken out ?
Right in the beginning there is a choice that can disable the NTR, and even if you don't pick this specific choice NTR keeps being avoidable

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So to play version 2 you don't have to play version 1? I initally thought version 1 was just a continuation of the same game. Also same question pertaining to harem route will there be one for MC in the end?
No, isn't needed play 1.0 before 2.0

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

The new BILH has several defined paths, ranging from pure romance over swinging/sharing/netorase to cuckolding/cuckqueening and full NTR. And yes, you can negate by decision NTR in the beginning for the whole game, but even if you don´t, to get NTR you have to purposely go for it.

Mar 6, 2021
So the game says female protagonist and male protagonist, how does that work?
What about avoiding NTR, is it choice-based? Or can we turn it off? Let's suppose I don't want to (actually I really don't want to) play or see NTR scenes, but if I make a wrong choice, will I see ntr?
I didn't play the first version, I read a lot of comments and ran away.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

There is a large difference. Love story leads you down the path of a couple who grows closer together through their exploration of one another's shared desires and you grow as a couple to find more and more each day that you didn't know about one another. This path also includes romance options for another woman, Claire's sister, and you as the player will have choices to pick from. Stay faithful to your gf, choose the sister overall, choose both, and so on. All while writing about it in your blog eventually opening up other options for more love interests.
The optional Ntr path will be about you as a couple who learn to experiment and try new things, further developing either a consensual open relationship, or even go so far as creating to possibility to be shared involuntarily eventually. This opens possibilities for cuckqueen, cuckold, ntr, sharing, and so on. All avoidable, or optional. All also while writing about it in your blog, inviting in more possibilities with others who discover the blog or know you write it.

The overall shared story is a mystery waiting to be solved involving eventually the entire town, and the neighbors next door who will be dug into a lot more in the coming release.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There is a large difference. Love story leads you down the path of a couple who grows closer together through their exploration of one another's shared desires and you grow as a couple to find more and more each day that you didn't know about one another. This path also includes romance options for another woman, Claire's sister, and you as the player will have choices to pick from. Stay faithful to your gf, choose the sister overall, choose both, and so on. All while writing about it in your blog eventually opening up other options for more love interests.
The optional Ntr path will be about you as a couple who learn to experiment and try new things, further developing either a consensual open relationship, or even go so far as creating to possibility to be shared involuntarily eventually. This opens possibilities for cuckqueen, cuckold, ntr, sharing, and so on. All avoidable, or optional. All also while writing about it in your blog, inviting in more possibilities with others who discover the blog or know you write it.

The overall shared story is a mystery waiting to be solved involving eventually the entire town, and the neighbors next door who will be dug into a lot more in the coming release.
So is it possible to play the love route and end up with a harem of all the girls in the end while avoiding all NTR?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So the game says female protagonist and male protagonist, how does that work?
What about avoiding NTR, is it choice-based? Or can we turn it off? Let's suppose I don't want to (actually I really don't want to) play or see NTR scenes, but if I make a wrong choice, will I see ntr?
I didn't play the first version, I read a lot of comments and ran away.
Read the above posts, also it is multiple protagonist as you take over the choices for both the MC and the Girlfriend seeing through each perspective at times.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So is it possible to play the love route and end up with a harem of all the girls in the end while avoiding all NTR?
Yes, you will eventually have the option to have any girl. But it will take time to get there. Again in the very beginning you can turn off ntr, and even on the NTR path, you can avoid it through choices

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say Olivia is really a pain in the ass i only just started the v.2 game

and when u say nope to Ntr Olivia is still trying to basicly guild trip claire into it

What a great friend for claire trying to make claire cheat on her bf :ROFLMAO:

Gues olivia is off the friend and li list

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes