Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So, when playing as the female protag, keep her faithful to her man.
When playing as male protag, have sex with everything.

Or vice-versa.

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Not wanting to abuse it, but what was the point of rewriting the game? Not happy with what was being created? Or are you trying to attract more audience (completely justifiable), thus creating a game with more options?
First game = no real idea what I was doing. Started it for fun and ended up writing things all over the place trying to make a story out of thin air. So, I took what I learned and made (Hopefully) A much better game from the get go with a story planned way ahead of time and characters that have more depth to them overall.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
First game = no real idea what I was doing. Started it for fun and ended up writing things all over the place trying to make a story out of thin air. So, I took what I learned and made (Hopefully) A much better game from the get go with a story planned way ahead of time and characters that have more depth to them overall.
Your female character models and renders are gorgeous. Just awesomely beautiful.

Reactions: TheTypist

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not wanting to abuse it, but what was the point of rewriting the game? Not happy with what was being created? Or are you trying to attract more audience (completely justifiable), thus creating a game with more options?
For me the most relevant thing is that in version 1 the NTR cannot be avoided, while in version 2 it can be avoided. What it means: I didn't touch the first version even with a stick.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
No android for first chapter!!?
Chapter 2 is the update, it includes the entire game as will all future releases
avoid version one though it is a totally different game I promise you it has nothing to do with version 2

Reactions: G0DZillA

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Olivia is still a bad friend to claire tho even on the non ntr path

She gets mad about having the 2 guys not touch her and claire

And blames Claire for sending them off

Then afterwards she tries to ask claire to have a shot with the mc herself thank god the option is there for claire to say nope u not getting a shot with the mc

Caus even on a non ntr path Olivia is clearly the one interested in multiple guys so yeah ill definatly side line her

I am pretty surprised claire even stays friend with olivia after that

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Male and female protagonist but no multiple protagonists tag? Does this mean we get to pick one protag and stick to their perspective, or is the tag just missing?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I will say I have to agree with you about the first game writing being all over the place. I enjoyed the first game in the beginning because there were a few very hot scenes, but the more as it went on the more off the rails it went. By the time we got to the ending it felt like you were in a rush to just finish it off rather than have any sort of satisfying or natural conclusion.

This time around, I think your foundations are much stronger. Having Claire's sister living with them also makes more sense than having Jenni, since in the original it was never really seemed natural to have Jenni living with this couple.

The introduction to the swinging is much healthier with Claire first encouraging the MC to be with another women, and then letting the MC express interest in the opposite happening. That works much better than just "Because Claire's slutty friend encouraged her."

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes