Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Olivia wants to corrupt claire anyway.... but something that should have here was the mc being able to enjoy Olivia at some point too... this never appeared in this game... I thought it was kind of weird too.:unsure:
It does appear as an option on the NTR route. As well as the regular she clearly asks claire if she would share the MC with others other than her sister. You just have to be on that path and make it an option. There are many ways to play.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It does appear as an option on the NTR route. As well as the regular she clearly asks claire if she would share the MC with others other than her sister. You just have to be on that path and make it an option. There are many ways to play.
I agree. (y)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Have to say there should be a option to dump Olivia as a friend

Caus having olivia around trying to influence claire even on the non ntr path is kindda annoying
The second time you mentioned, she isn't trying to get you to cheat. She is actually curious as to whether or not you would share her with your boyfriend. As in let you, the MC at a point in time, be with olivia with Claire's permission. She is not trying to get you to cheat that time around, nor is she really the first time. She's actually more upset because you ruined her chance in the beginning by assuming the guys had ill intention. When they, in reality, could have actually just been trying to help. In fact, people who play the NTR route know that the men were not at all trying to corrupt the girls, but actually help them and have their own backstory.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Well after claire tells Olivia that she watched her sister do something with the mc

Olivia ask claire if she can join in that action too with the mc

But after i seen olivia basicly blaming claire for saying no to the gym guys i start to dislike her already

So i told olivia that she cant have a shot with the mc

Since Olivia clearly is even on the non ntr path trying to make claire cheat
Yes I think I remember that too now that you mentioned it, it's been a long time since I played this game. (y)

Reactions: michael1984

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Because I Love Her [v2.0 Ch.2] [The Typist] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 773 MB / 164 MB - BecauseILoveHer-2.0_Ch2_fix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 738 MB / 129 MB - BecauseILoveHer-2.0_Ch2_fix-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The second time you mentioned, she isn't trying to get you to cheat. She is actually curious as to whether or not you would share her with your boyfriend. As in let you, the MC at a point in time, be with olivia with Claire's permission. She is not trying to get you to cheat that time around, nor is she really the first time. She's actually more upset because you ruined her chance in the beginning by assuming the guys had ill intention. When they, in reality, could have actually just been trying to help. In fact, people who play the NTR route know that the men were not at all trying to corrupt the girls, but actually help them and have their own backstory.
Well i for one found it more sensible for claire to say nope to those 2 guys i mean comeon what girl who has a bf lets other guys feel them up for a training session

And Olivia clearly wanted some D from them but got annoyed that Claire didnt wanna play ball

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Well i for one found it more sensible for claire to say nope to those 2 guys i mean comeon what girl who has a bf lets other guys feel them up for a training session

And Olivia clearly wanted some D from them but got annoyed that Claire didnt wanna play ball
I do understand your perspective! Guess that's why it's a choice to avoid it haha

Reactions: michael1984

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Great respect to the author for the effort of having two routes. I find having both possibilities available elicits more of a thrill when I play.
It will definitely be a challenge for the developer to regain the monetary support and trust of vanilla fans after abandoning the route in the previous iteration of the game, with that comes the fact that most of his supporters are already ntr fans. I doubt we'll see a repeat of history, but only time will tell. There would be some funny irony to it thought.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I liked the romance path ...

• I'd like more signs of affection, hugs, kisses , loving glances, holding hands? ..., etc. As an example when Claire is sleeps with the MC, why don't they hug?, simple gestures make a good romance.
  • Please don't add NTR to the romance route because of a programming error, that would be a kick in the nuts
  • I hope the romance route is not about "avoiding NTR". it'd be mediocre choices like in "New Earth" or "My Future Wife"
  • Olivia is a bitch, Zoey is cute

So far interesting game, good luck thanks

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes