Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
very short Update, the game just turned into sharing and swinging , u can't even have normal relationship with the Girfriend and all seemed forced ...

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I love that there is a cuck/cuckquean route and you have a choice to have dominance over Claire during these events. I’m looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Ursus4321

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not pointless. You'll see
It might come in handy for plot convenience later, but unless the player has actively picked the NTR options, she has no earthly reason to lie on either occasion. All it tells us is that she's lying to her husband, apparently habitually.

Reactions: m4pII

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I als
Straight to 2 version 1 is a different game
I like the old version too even i had to install a lot of mods and fixes to play all paths without errors. But it is still a great game.
The new version now is really a massive upgrade with beautyful character design, scenes and i really like the new approach to choose between ntr/cheating, faithfull and sharing route. The game also worked without any bugs or errors for me. The integrated gallery is also a very good feature. I am really surprised how good it is made and how good it works until now. Wish u all the best and hope this game will be successfull because what i can see now it really deserves it.
I ll give a 5 star rating after my 2nd playtrough this evening...

Reactions: TheTypist

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Olivia is still a bad friend to claire tho even on the non ntr path

She gets mad about having the 2 guys not touch her and claire

And blames Claire for sending them off

Then afterwards she tries to ask claire to have a shot with the mc herself thank god the option is there for claire to say nope u not getting a shot with the mc

Caus even on a non ntr path Olivia is clearly the one interested in multiple guys so yeah ill definatly side line her

I am pretty surprised claire even stays friend with olivia after that
So smoke is still there to suffocate you...
In fact, people who play the NTR route know that the men were not at all trying to corrupt the girls, but actually help them and have their own backstory
One has to play ntr route in order to understand and know what they meant in the context.
Well I'm out.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If this was meant to be a harem game it would be called "Because I Love Whores." In both paths there has to be something that is challenging the relationship with Claire otherwise there is no conflict and the story isn't going to be interesting. Even in sappy romance novels there is usually some kind of a romantic foil trying to keep the couple apart. So pointing, jumping, and screaming NTR just because somebody is trying to interfere with the relationship or get with Claire isn't going to be a conductive activity.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So smoke is still there to suffocate you...

One has to play ntr route in order to understand and know what they meant in the context.
Well I'm out.
It was pretty clear off the ntr route that they had no ill intent lol. They literally apologize and understand. But because you reject them how can you know their story? Make sense? Oh well. Can’t be perfect

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
They literally apologize and understand. But because you reject them how can you know their story? Make sense?
I mean one can actually know what their stories are even without pursuing them if they are important for the story (is there a story though?) in normal world only if you stop hiding the horcruxes in the alternative paths. Might bite you in the ass later.

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
If this was meant to be a harem game it would be called "Because I Love Whores." In both paths there has to be something that is challenging the relationship with Claire otherwise there is no conflict and the story isn't going to be interesting. Even in sappy romance novels there is usually some kind of a romantic foil trying to keep the couple apart. So pointing, jumping, and screaming NTR just because somebody is trying to interfere with the relationship or get with Claire isn't going to be a conductive activity.
So a romantic story with NTR vibes?, that's garbage

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes