Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hei,
i am pretty sure this question has been asked many times, but as i see that the game has been remade, i will ask again
does love mean romance and lust mean ntr? or can i have high lust and avoid the ntr path?

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I liked the romance path ...

• I'd like more signs of affection, hugs, kisses , loving glances, holding hands? ..., etc. As an example when Claire is sleeps with the MC, why don't they hug?, simple gestures make a good romance.
  • Please don't add NTR to the romance route because of a programming error, that would be a kick in the nuts
  • I hope the romance route is not about "avoiding NTR". it'd be mediocre choices like in "New Earth" or "My Future Wife"
  • Olivia is a bitch, Zoey is cute

So far interesting game, good luck thanks
Which one of the girls in the OP is olivia?? Hate seeing sexy women in a game and them being a bitch and corrupt sweet innocent Li's , Hope she is a munter and won't be at all hard to turn down. Or is her personality that bad she is pure ugly threw and threw?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'd like more signs of affection, hugs, kisses , loving glances, holding hands? ..., etc. As an example when Claire is sleeps with the MC, why don't they hug?, simple gestures make a good romance.

I hope the romance route is not about "avoiding NTR". it'd be mediocre choices like in "New Earth" or "My Future Wife"
This. Affection tends to be missing in a lot of these stories, but it makes a world of difference.

As for New Earth and MFW...those games lack any personality at all. No emotion. No life. Just icy cold.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Which one of the girls in the OP is olivia?? Hate seeing sexy women in a game and them being a bitch and corrupt sweet innocent Li's , Hope she is a munter and won't be at all hard to turn down. Or is her personality that bad she is pure ugly threw and threw?
Uhh...just play it and decide for yourself. there isn't much in the game right now anyway so in my opinion people are kind of jumping the gun with regards to judging Olivia. I didn't really like her reaction either but according to the dev she had no ill intentions regarding Claire(pretty sure Olivia is single), and the guys at the gym looked like decent dudes as well. They agreed with Claire's perspective and backed off immediately without being upset about it. Seems like they really were just trying to help.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
When is the next update planned? (sometimes we indulge in translation so as not to waste time in vain) heh and vanilla can be avoided by 100%? :giggle:
Great question. I don't do dates anymore, but soon I'll have a progress tracker pinned to my patreon for all to see, and I'll just be very transparent throughout the whole process

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay tried it up until this scene so far and after the interview with Arora when you meet up with Zoey the dialogue acts as tho the mc is in a relationship with zoey even if you turn down the scene in the bedroom with her the night before?

When discussing the new job the mc and zoey's conversation goes as the following :

Mc: "Well, nothing really. but, would you be okay if I mention stories about us"

Zoey: "What... Like... about what's happened?"

Mc: "Yeah..."

Zoey: "I don't see why not, It's not like we aren't going to remain anonymous."

I take it a monogamous/romance relationship solely with Claire isn't going to be an option? Even after being given an option not to cuck the girlfriend with her sister? If you are then this scene makes zero sense as why would the M mc write a story about a drunken dare (kiss)?

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Although my main path is romance but with so little content, I tried the other path. (NTR but so far its closer to sharing) So far, its actually quite good and unique. The sharing goes both ways and both characters explore it together.

You the MC also control the FMC so in a way this game you play as the MC and as Claire. I am REALLY hoping this continues. (In other games you can only control the male MC and so when the NTR content happens it just feels icky and quite honestly I have zero idea why people like it but that's a discussion for another time and place)
I much rather the game continues the sharing path but I understand NTR is a big part of the original game and it wouldn't be fair to the NTR fans of the original game if it gets cut so I'll respect it.

I played this game before but I don't remember the story but so far the game shows its more than just a jerk off and throw away game. I am excited with the possible villain in this update.

Good job so far Dev, keep it up!

Reactions: lipe2410

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So far to me the quality is better for sure but the story not so much (depending on your fav route). Really waiting to see an animated part to see if improved in that aspect.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I liked the romance path ...

• I'd like more signs of affection, hugs, kisses , loving glances, holding hands? ..., etc. As an example when Claire is sleeps with the MC, why don't they hug?, simple gestures make a good romance.
  • Please don't add NTR to the romance route because of a programming error, that would be a kick in the nuts
  • I hope the romance route is not about "avoiding NTR". it'd be mediocre choices like in "New Earth" or "My Future Wife"
  • Olivia is a bitch, Zoey is cute

So far interesting game, good luck thanks
The game has a very straightforward option in the beginning scenes to straight up disable NTR so you'll never have to worry about it afterwards.

I must say the Dev deserves a lot of props for this. Not many Devs do this for some reason when it can really save a lot of headaches and complaining down the road. As for bugs, I wouldn't worry. Even the worst of games don't make that mistake and the Dev so far looks competent.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
"Please read before downloading or replying to thread.
NTR is fully avoidable in new release of version 2.0, and there is currently no hardcore content present as of yet. "

i'm wait lil longer but what i want to see is ntr with red head with glasses. shes the hottest in the game so far

Reactions: Priappus

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The variable for going all out with Zoey (zoey_cuck_claire) doesn't get set correctly, leading to the wrong dialogue the morning after.

The NTR enabled path is also the exhibitionism path, so if you're interested in the latter then you have to enable the former.

With NTR enabled, Claire automatically lies to her husband about what happened at the gym, telling him they told the guys to leave and then they just watched them. And then she lies again about what happened at the park.

The logic of "you know how to code" -> "you should write a relationship blog" makes no sense at all.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The variable for going all out with Zoey (zoey_cuck_claire) doesn't get set correctly, leading to the wrong dialogue the morning after.

The NTR enabled path is also the exhibitionism path, so if you're interested in the latter then you have to enable the former.

With NTR enabled, Claire automatically lies to her husband about what happened at the gym, telling him they told the guys to leave and then they just watched them. And then she lies again about what happened at the park.

The logic of "you know how to code" -> "you should write a relationship blog" makes no sense at all.
:unsure: I didnt check the script but they didnt go much further than the kiss anyway. its not like the had sex or anything.
And yea, not sure how knowing how to code leads to writing a blog about relationships.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
:unsure: I didnt check the script but they didnt go much further than the kiss anyway. its not like the had sex or anything.
And yea, not sure how knowing how to code leads to writing a blog about relationships.
Even if she does nothing in the park except show off she still lies, pointlessly, by pretending she didn't know the guy.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes