Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
The new 'ntr' scenes aren't ntr. Others might say, "aCshualLy nTr can mEan neTorase" but that's obviously not the case here because ntr means netorare. If it is consensual, then it's sharing/swinging and there is a different tag for that. Ntr specifically means a certain theme. Even other sites have those two tags differentiated. It's also a shame that you don't really have a choice in the 'ntr' path. You are either hesitant or fully into sharing, and enabling ntr suddenly means both protagonists are into swinging. The only real ntr in this game is the first update in the gym. Also kinda odd that gym guy knows the female MC has a boyfriend when she had the option not to tell him and in that scene he still knows about it regardless.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
First off, I want to thank any one of you who decides to try out my game. It's my first time rendering out images and doing slight post-work in photoshop, so I understand my renders aren't the greatest, but if enough people want to see me go through with more chapters, i'll be more than happy to abide. This is also my first time working in renpy, so if you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please let me know.
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist
I liked the game from the first versions regardless of the renderings, I thought the images were good, in my point of view, each head a sentence I'm saying what I thought I speak for myself and for no one else thanks for the game.:love:(y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say there should be a option to dump Olivia as a friend

Caus having olivia around trying to influence claire even on the non ntr path is kindda annoying

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The NTR for this game. is it the mc stealing or being stolen from ?
There is a cuckqueen path where MC gets to be with other girls.
The optional Ntr path will be about you as a couple who learn to experiment and try new things, further developing either a consensual open relationship, or even go so far as creating to possibility to be shared involuntarily eventually. This opens possibilities for cuckqueen, cuckold, ntr, sharing, and so on. All avoidable, or optional. All also while writing about it in your blog, inviting in more possibilities with others who discover the blog or know you write it.
Yes, you will eventually have the option to have any girl. But it will take time to get there. Again in the very beginning you can turn off ntr, and even on the NTR path, you can avoid it through choices

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Have to say there should be a option to dump Olivia as a friend

Caus having olivia around trying to influence claire even on the non ntr path is kindda annoying
Olivia wants to corrupt claire anyway.... but something that should have here was the mc being able to enjoy Olivia at some point too... this never appeared in this game... I thought it was kind of weird too.:unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Olivia wants to corrupt claire anyway.... but something that should have here was the mc being able to enjoy Olivia at some point too... this never appeared in this game... I thought it was kind of weird too.:unsure:
Well after claire tells Olivia that she watched her sister do something with the mc

Olivia ask claire if she can join in that action too with the mc

But after i seen olivia basicly blaming claire for saying no to the gym guys i start to dislike her already

So i told olivia that she cant have a shot with the mc

Since Olivia clearly is even on the non ntr path trying to make claire cheat

Reactions: Samken and Moricano
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes