Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I've pathed the game out and created variables to allow me to allow you as the player to choose whatever content you wanna see and avoid content you don't want to see. Now, even on the NTR optional route, you can avoid most content as well as see limited content. So, short answer:
Yes, you will be able to have consensual sharing, and still avoid NTR.
Hell yes, you good sir will have me as a patreon for doing that, as I hate when my romance gets stolen, but love swinging/sharing as long as they stay together and love each other.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hell yes, you good sir will have me as a patreon for doing that, as I hate when my romance gets stolen, but love swinging/sharing as long as they stay together and love each other.
Well, I appreciate it. I will admit, handling multiple paths is tough, but it is so, so worth it for the user experience and endless possibilities to make choices you feel should exist.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As a quick review: This looks really good! Great renders like in version 1 and the various paths are there. You can go full romance with Claire(and it is possible to start on with Zoey), you can go towards swinging/sharing and toeards cuckolding (and cuckqueening). And it seems to be possible to have a mixture of swinging and netorase or full-blown NTR. This V2 shapes up very well! And I look forward to see why the neighbour is so angry. A big thumbs up to the Typist!

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Why is the game only 3.5 stars on F95? People on here are so stingy and complaining, even though they get to play all games for free. It's funny.
I believe it is because of the original version 1 of the game. The weighted score will always include the older reviews. While confusing, the site rules for threads include that all versions of one game (Reboots included) Should remain in the same thread, and therefore I will simply deal with the low score. Who knows, maybe to some it is still a 1 star game, but I can only hope for better in the future.

Reactions: sugargamer

loplusd

Dec 20, 2017
I love this game, and all the routes, so im suspect to tell, but if you keeping the good work Typist, BILH gonna be on first page sooner or later. congrats mate. :love:

Reactions: TheTypist
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes