Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The bartender route was a great scenario in V1.0. I hope it will return.

V1.0 was great, it just got wonky once the succubus showed up.
Yes Ver01 is also great made. It was just buggy at some paths and i had to research a lot of mods and fixes to make it fluently work for every path at the end. There were several Errors after decissions which u couldnt skip by "ignore" button or "Rollback".
But i got it work and it was worth it.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
TheTypist

You probably should remove the message stating thank you for playing the first release of BILH version 2.0 otherwise people will close the game thinking it's the end and it's not as I almost made that mistake and saved at that message but happened to click again and saw that it wasn't the end.

I named the MC Gaylord and in the club event Zoey asked Claire who was Johns best friend in high school instead of using the name gaylord that I named the MC as.

Later Zoey is asking Zoey a question instead of Claire.

I'm not really interested in the MC as I'm more interested in the FC but only if you can have her do things with other females and maybe even the sister. If it's all duds then I'll just have to kill off Claire's route.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
TheTypist

You probably should remove the message stating thank you for playing the first release of BILH version 2.0 otherwise people will close the game thinking it's the end and it's not as I almost made that mistake and saved at that message but happened to click again and saw that it wasn't the end.

I named the MC Gaylord and in the club event Zoey asked Claire who was Johns best friend in high school instead of using the name gaylord that I named the MC as.

Later Zoey is asking Zoey a question instead of Claire.

I'm not really interested in the MC as I'm more interested in the FC but only if you can have her do things with other females and maybe even the sister. If it's all duds then I'll just have to kill off Claire's route.
Easy fox, appreciate it I will take care of this

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I normally avoid NTR games like the plague, but when I saw it could be turned off, and that ginger girl, Gwen I thought fuck it why not give it a go, could always delete it.

Mostly enjoyable, girls are cute, not a bad story, but this is the first time I have been embarrassed while playing a game.

"Claire and Is", somethink, what in the actual fuck, I mean I am not one to speak, I am dyslexic and rely on Grammarly, but fucking hell, how do you actually put in somethink.

facepalm-crowd.gif

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Yes it’s done for me, I have everything archived, if you have any questions you can message me. In terms of gallery no I won’t personally be spending time working on it. I’m only working on the remake from now on, I need to be committed to one thing only and that’s the new game. If you go into the files of 1.0 using unren (found on this site too) you will see a lot of images including images that aren’t even in the game itself. Let me know through DM how I can help you if you’re stuck!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes