Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
I got this exception when on path where Claire doesn't have sex with Daryl, and I cannot proceed further. No issues when they had sex. Any solutions fellas?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I got this exception when on path where Claire doesn't have sex with Daryl, and I cannot proceed further. No issues when they had sex. Any solutions fellas?
Thats the Version 01 right?...i know i had to update it with many mods i picked from different sites to get it working for all paths..the version 01 u can download by now is still not cleaned up by dev and i think he will not do it anymore since he is reworking the game with version 02. U can try to install the available walkthrough mod for Version 01 by KokerMod ...i think he has fixed also such bugs with the mod.

Reactions: cbing92

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Feels like a 0.2, but it certainly looks good, story is fine too.
It got future if the devs keep it up. Might support in the future.

Reactions: TheTypist

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Thats the Version 01 right?...i know i had to update it with many mods i picked from different sites to get it working for all paths..the version 01 u can download by now is still not cleaned up by dev and i think he will not do it anymore since he is reworking the game with version 02. U can try to install the available walkthrough mod for Version 01 by KokerMod ...i think he has fixed also such bugs with the mod.
Thank you. And if you mean the Joker's mod in the OP, I already installed it and still have this issue.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
MIXDROP not
View attachment 1857635
Because I Love Her [v2.0] Walkthrough Mod (Updated)
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop not working for me and Patreon wants me to jump through hoops = Not Good man.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
MIXDROP not
View attachment 1857635
Because I Love Her [v2.0] Walkthrough Mod (Updated)
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop working for me and Patreon wants me to jump through hoops = Not Good man.
Yup!!!!! Patreon wants me to prove who I am - well eff that blocking shit. Refuses to recognize my password etc - well again eff that shit. As for Mixdrop it keeps telling me that I don't have some efferin tokens of some kind. Excuse the tantrum.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MIXDROP not

Mixdrop working for me and Patreon wants me to jump through hoops = Not Good man.

Yup!!!!! Patreon wants me to prove who I am - well eff that blocking shit. Refuses to recognize my password etc - well again eff that shit. As for Mixdrop it keeps telling me that I don't have some efferin tokens of some kind. Excuse the tantrum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crisbr and iainmore

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Two quick questions, can the mc in this game take the red pill or is he just a simp who is going to be cuckolded in a ridiculous way and will not do anything about it? Is there enough content so far?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Two quick questions, can the mc in this game take the red pill or is he just a simp who is going to be cuckolded in a ridiculous way and will not do anything about it? Is there enough content so far?
If what you want is to know if the NTR can be avoided in this new version, the answer is yes.

Reactions: Lunix00

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I just played the whole game (V2) It's very well written, I feel that it is not necessary to remove the NRT, since the mc doesn't look like a idiot like in most games of this style. Just a couple exploring their fetishes in a reasonably natural way, I mean, you can say what you agree with and what you don't, so it will be interesting to see how the story progresses. The characters are very well written and beautiful, so my congratulations to the developers. I was also reading above and I don't know why people talk about black supremacy, I understand that it is something unpleasant for some people including myself, but the truth is that I didn't see anything like that, as I said, everything is very well done so far and It is simply one more fetish without so many decorations. Even the impression that I get is that if they were going to share they would agree with who they would do it so as not to get hurt. Again, I want to see how the story progresses, because in real life this is always a double-edged sword and they could end up being unhappy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In Version 1 of tve game u can get a taste what will come in V2 in next updates.
I assume you mean the NTR/sharing paths. If, like me, he prefers to choose the option to disable the posibility of NTR content, I don't think V1 will serve to know anything about it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I assume you mean the NTR/sharing paths. If, like me, he prefers to choose the option to disable the posibility of NTR content, I don't think V1 will serve to know anything about it.
I think at least at my modded version 1 it was possible by choices to avoid NTR . But not by a general switch in menu.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think at least at my modded version 1 it was possible by choices to avoid NTR . But not by a general switch in menu.
I'm not sure, but in the V2 I think the story is a bit different if you close the NTR permanently or if you leave it active and decide to delete it with elections. However, I've only played the first option, so I can't be completely sure.

On the other hand, according to what the first post about V1 warned, it was impossible to avoid the NTR in that version (or game, because V1 and V2 are two different games). I didn't check it, since with that warning I decided not to download it.

Reactions: Puma1978
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes