Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes it’s done for me, I have everything archived, if you have any questions you can message me. In terms of gallery no I won’t personally be spending time working on it. I’m only working on the remake from now on, I need to be committed to one thing only and that’s the new game. If you go into the files of 1.0 using unren (found on this site too) you will see a lot of images including images that aren’t even in the game itself. Let me know through DM how I can help you if you’re stuck!
This might be out of topic, but I've played the newest version and surprised at the open relationship and cuckquean angles. Do you plan to include contents where Male Protag cheats on Fem Protag, basically him fucking other women without her knowing/agreeing? Or maybe the other way around also planned as well?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
This might be out of topic, but I've played the newest version and surprised at the open relationship and cuckquean angles. Do you plan to include contents where Male Protag cheats on Fem Protag, basically him fucking other women without her knowing/agreeing? Or maybe the other way around also planned as well?
Correct both planned or that path

Dec 21, 2018
Correct both planned or that path
In spite of all the criticism, you are still here to interact with people here. That in itself is a characteristic of a developer that cares about what people think about this game. I understand why people are critical about the game, but sometimes the criticism is about the genre (as I've seen), rather than the game itself. How is this helpful to the developer? No one gives a flying fuck if you don't like NTR. This game does not hide itself as being a non-NTR game, but there is a route that avoids it.

SO yes, the game could use more improvement from the writing side of things, but ideas can be gently massaged. There is no need to talk like you own the game. Ultimately, it is up to the developer to implement ideas from the community, which they seem to be doing.

Cut the other bullshit complaints.

Dec 21, 2018
"Optional NTR". Where was the cheating here exactly?
I thought Male MC was going to be vanilla if I chose only the Love options. Phew.
I shouldve known. The game intro says it all. Game is for cucks.
You seem to be too delicate to enjoy NTR, and too dense to realize that you can play something else rather than poison this thread with your lame observations.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You seem to be too delicate to enjoy NTR, and too dense to realize that you can play something else rather than poison this thread with your lame observations.
I love NTR, the cheating hardcore one. Game introduces having them, but theyre not there.
Poison this thread?
Those "lame" observations are called critics. Im sure youve heard of them.
I criticized his first version of the game from that comment.

If you cant stay mature enough to handle critics, that is not even intended for you, I suggest you take a break from the internet.

Why dont you learn from the Dev of this game, he accepts critics and keeps going on to improve. Its admirable.
Otherwise, stay off this thread with your irrelevant, personal attacks.
Or next time, direct message me.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I love NTR, the cheating hardcore one. Game introduces having them, but theyre not there.
Poison this thread?
Those "lame" observations are called critics. Im sure youve heard of them.
I criticized his first version of the game from that comment.

If you cant stay mature enough to handle critics, that is not even intended for you, I suggest you take a break from the internet.

Why dont you learn from the Dev of this game, he accepts critics and keeps going on to improve. Its admirable.
Otherwise, stay off this thread with your irrelevant, personal attacks.
Or next time, direct message me.
The Typist is doing what I would like to do, creating interesting non-conventional story games. The storyline was all over the place in the past, but I feel he/she is nailing down the direction now while giving the player some options. It's a testament to continuous learning and using that new knowledge to good effect.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Is the NTR done by the black guy only? Or can the MC be cucked by a white antagonist?
Any race. But the "forbidden fruit", the reputations for sexual prowess and size aspects of the BBC, heightens the angst for the MC. It's like he's competing with a prized bull for breeding rights.

Last edited:

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Once you go black you never go back. Wonderful. Can't wait to see it again, as these "prized bulls" with their horse cock are breeding with Claire. As I read the last comments here, I wanted to make sure this game will be really just interracial again or not, because in the first game I already had a bit sense of inferiority towards the blacks. I started the second with new hopes, but when I saw Claire's beautiful black ex I almost laughed. After the personal trainer I already knew just like in the previous game, she will ends up again as a black dessert in a gangbang party. Sorry if there is a lot of negativity in my comment, but this interracial madness at lot of dev already killing me..

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Once you go black you never go back. Wonderful. Can't wait to see it again, as these "prized bulls" with their horse cock are breeding with Claire. As I read the last comments here, I wanted to make sure this game will be really just interracial again or not, because in the first game I already had a bit sense of inferiority towards the blacks. I started the second with new hopes, but when I saw Claire's beautiful black ex I almost laughed. After the personal trainer I already knew just like in the previous game, she will ends up again as a black dessert in a gangbang party. Sorry if there is a lot of negativity in my comment, but this interracial madness at lot of dev already killing me..
Yes there will be interracial of course but I also have plans for other males in the game that are already present and will have more options in future updates, though it will take time to get there it’s in the works.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's just a fetish. Nothing to get so hyped up about. It was prevalent in the previous game but it at least seems to be more thoughtfully implemented in this one. There is a deeper conversation to be had regarding whether it should be categorized as a preference rather than a fetish, as this is more humanizing to the people involved in my opinion, but there is no denying that the rabbit hole can go pretty deep once we tread down that road. I have played some games where interracial sex is treated so terribly and is so patently disrespectful that I cannot help but stop playing, so I do understand your visceral reaction. For my money, this game hasn't reached that threshold. Yet.

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Yes there will be interracial of course but I also have plans for other males in the game that are already present and will have more options in future updates, though it will take time to get there it’s in the works.
Good to know, thanks.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just wait when Chuck Norris gets his part in the game...then all chicks get back from black for good...:)

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes