Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
TheTypist there seems to be a bug as zoey_cuck_claire variable is not being set to true. I had to manually set it to true using URM as it is checked when MC wakes in his room next morning after Zoey and MC's kiss and handjob scene.
I did a fresh start.

Absolutely Loved the update, Characters and Story so far:love:.
Eagerly waiting for the Love path update:BootyTime:.

Keep Growing!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: TheTypist

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
there is a scene copied almost entirely from the first version, Daniel is invited to sleep in the couple's house because he has drunk too much, only that in the old version with MC you had the option to choose to send Claire to Daniel to tease him, nothing more, here instead Claire does wakes up at night with the desire to get fucked by Daniel again, but this time without MC's knowledge, same scenes, same dynamics but here Claire cheats. NTR is also denoted here

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So people are still complaining about a game that had an NTR update... on a game that has NTR? At this point do people even read about what the updates are gonna be?

Have you read the premise of the dev cha NTR is avoidable not forced, that's why we complain, before shooting random words inform yourself

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Definitely a great update for both the Sharing and NTR paths! TheTypist well done, really nice artwork, Sharing and NTR path flow steadily but not too fast for an erotic game, esp. that NTR is avoidable is a big plus.
I am still in headshake mode about your behavior. You could without doubt be one of the best developers on-site, but your typical modus operandi with vanishing for months, being extremly late with updates promised to be out within days/hours is damaging your reputation severely.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
question, who is the game centered around? I know you jump from John to Claire but off the jump it seems more of the male protag focused game, is that the case here?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
there is a scene copied almost entirely from the first version, Daniel is invited to sleep in the couple's house because he has drunk too much, only that in the old version with MC you had the option to choose to send Claire to Daniel to tease him, nothing more, here instead Claire does wakes up at night with the desire to get fucked by Daniel again, but this time without MC's knowledge, same scenes, same dynamics but here Claire cheats. NTR is also denoted here
That literally didn't happen in my playthrough, both on the True NTR path and the Swinging path. I tried both and the difference was In the swinging path, MC and Claire go to their bedroom and have sex one last time so the MC can finally get his release, and then go to bed afterwards. In the "True NTR" path, she talks a bit about Zoey and then starts dirty talking about Damien, and then you get the choice to invite Damien to your room so you and him can both finish inside Claire together. After you and Damien both fuck Claire he leaves the room and you and Claire get cleaned up and the update ends, or you don't invite Damien, and Claire rides you until you finish and then clean up and the update ends.

At no point in MY playthrough, even when I chose "For tonight... we draw no line", she never went off on her own with Damien, she never did anything behind his back. It sounds like you made a choice or choices at some point that lead you down that road, and if that isn't the what you wanted, sounds like you need to go back and play through again. Also his name is Damien not Daniel.

Last edited:
Reactions: asahibito

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Have you read the premise of the dev cha NTR is avoidable not forced, that's why we complain, before shooting random words inform yourself
Not what I meant at all. I know what the dev said. In fact, my focus is not on what the dev said, its about the complaint some *not all* are making about there being NTR. Also, if I may ask, what do you actually mean? Are y'all complaining because its avoidable, or forced? Genuine question.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Episode 1 is chapters 1-4 just bundled. I didn’t go into detail as to why I renamed it, but it’s simply so steam can review it as a single episode so it isn’t titled “chapters 1-4”
Hope that explains the new name
Well besides ghosting the dude's question and only talking about the renaming the chapters into EP1. I guess the part you forgot to mention is why you've taken all this time to only produce something with this length as it has been too long with too little production, just like the first game that you just decided to random it up and finish it with a couple story ending updates and then decided to reboot the game again. I have been here since the beginning of the first game, and sadly it is the same methodology you've been using, where you take time then announce a release date, then go radio silent then come back with excuse and them say it's almost there and after so long you do release part 1 out of 4 parts of the main update. Look dude, your game almost has potential but you're killing it and you don't care, you make sure the money is still flowing in. Hope you take a wake up pill honestly.

Reactions: Turret

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Not what I meant at all. I know what the dev said. In fact, my focus is not on what the dev said, its about the complaint some *not all* are making about there being NTR. Also, if I may ask, what do you actually mean? Are y'all complaining because its avoidable, or forced? Genuine question.

I speak for myself, and to be honest I can tolerate some NTRs, let's say they are at the limit of my taste, but if in the game you tell yourself that NTR is absolutely avoidable, but then in some scenes that should be with free choices, the NTR factor presents itself ,, also told the dev. I also explained to him where they occur, there are two scenes, and in addition an option where you can choose, the result doesn't change, but it remains the same.

• Angry
Reactions: SlapE

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
I speak for myself, and to be honest I can tolerate some NTRs, let's say they are at the limit of my taste, but if in the game you tell yourself that NTR is absolutely avoidable, but then in some scenes that should be with free choices, the NTR factor presents itself ,, also told the dev. I also explained to him where they occur, there are two scenes, and in addition an option where you can choose, the result doesn't change, but it remains the same.
Ah, I see what you mean. I myself have taken a liking to NTR, but I think I'm quite picky with it myself. I get what you mean though. Thanks for answering and I do apologize if I may have come across a bitt condescending.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes