Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I was planning on dropping this one last time because it didn't hit my kink (real NTR as opposed to swinging/netorase), but the talk about a cheating route got me to try this update. With the slow development and reworks this game has got, I certainly won't be advocating for changing the existing content in any way. I encourage the dev to just proceed with their vision, but I thought I'd leave some of my thoughts as a fan of "true NTR."

This game is primarily about swinging and a couple exploring the adventurous lifestyle in a consensual and healthy manner. You could probably say that's the canon story that is the most well supported by the narrative. The other routes are gonna be modifications of this main story that will likely be achieved by opting out of some scenes, modifying some situations, and eventually, probably lead to some branching. How well these other routes hit their intended kinks and how smooth the modified story progresses depends on the dev's effort and skill.

In this case, I think the main route (netorase/swinging) is too hardcoded in the NTR enabled story. The MC is incredibly enthusiastic about getting cucked, and the player has no control over this. The choices we do get are basically to make him even more of a blatant cuck or choices to let him open routes with side girls. Both types of choices are opting in on the netorase and swinging story.

Finally, getting to the cheating route (coded with the flag "true_ntr") requires the MC to give full consent to Claire to do whatever and cross any lines she wants. And here is where I feel like the dev might have some mix ups on what drives the "true NTR" kinks, as opposed to the cuckoldry/netorase/swinging side of the spectrum. Is it really cheating if the MC is exhibiting full on cuckold desires and gives her the go ahead to do whatever she wants that night? Did she do anything wrong? Is he supposed to feel bad about it?

If the dev had the right grasp on the distinction, the "cheating route" should be set up by letting the male MC be a bit more apprehensive about the whole swinging/cuck thing. But that's gonna require rewrites of earlier content which I'm definitely not asking for. That said, I do advise the dev to keep in mind one thing if they do intend to support a true NTR/cheating route going forward. You need to be able to disassociate the player from the MC. What the player wants is not always what the male MC should want in true NTR. In fact, it should be the opposite in many cases.

For example, the cheating route could be enabled if the player picks the "as long as I'm there, it's ok" answer, and later on we get a choice from Claire to either sneak out at night or not. Now that would be cheating. Or even better, there could have been a variable that tracks Claire's desire to cheat which triggers her decision. Again, not asking for changes at this point, just giving some examples and something to keep in mind if you want to create a "true_ntr" route.

As an aside, what are these harem people going on about regarding "forced NTR?" I quickly played through with NTR disabled and it remove all NTR content and NTR vibes. It's all about cuckqueen, dominant/gentle MC, exhibitionism, and the MC banging all the girls (eventually). I swear to god these people played with NTR on and then are complaining about NTR in their playthrough.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was planning on dropping this one last time because it didn't hit my kink (real NTR as opposed to swinging/netorase), but the talk about a cheating route got me to try this update. With the slow development and reworks this game has got, I certainly won't be advocating for changing the existing content in any way. I encourage the dev to just proceed with their vision, but I thought I'd leave some of my thoughts as a fan of "true NTR."

This game is primarily about swinging and a couple exploring the adventurous lifestyle in a consensual and healthy manner. You could probably say that's the canon story that is the most well supported by the narrative. The other routes are gonna be modifications of this main story that will likely be achieved by opting out of some scenes, modifying some situations, and eventually, probably lead to some branching. How well these other routes hit their intended kinks and how smooth the modified story progresses depends on the dev's effort and skill.

In this case, I think the main route (netorase/swinging) is too hardcoded in the NTR enabled story. The MC is incredibly enthusiastic about getting cucked, and the player has no control over this. The choices we do get are basically to make him even more of a blatant cuck or choices to let him open routes with side girls. Both types of choices are opting in on the netorase and swinging story.

Finally, getting to the cheating route (coded with the flag "true_ntr") requires the MC to give full consent to Claire to do whatever and cross any lines she wants. And here is where I feel like the dev might have some mix ups on what drives the "true NTR" kinks, as opposed to the cuckoldry/netorase/swinging side of the spectrum. Is it really cheating if the MC is exhibiting full on cuckold desires and gives her the go ahead to do whatever she wants that night? Did she do anything wrong? Is he supposed to feel bad about it?

If the dev had the right grasp on the distinction, the "cheating route" should be set up by letting the male MC be a bit more apprehensive about the whole swinging/cuck thing. But that's gonna require rewrites of earlier content which I'm definitely not asking for. That said, I do advise the dev to keep in mind one thing if they do intend to support a true NTR/cheating route going forward. You need to be able to disassociate the player from the MC. What the player wants is not always what the male MC should want in true NTR. In fact, it should be the opposite in many cases.

For example, the cheating route could be enabled if the player picks the "as long as I'm there, it's ok" answer, and later on we get a choice from Claire to either sneak out at night or not. Now that would be cheating. Or even better, there could have been a variable that tracks Claire's desire to cheat which triggers her decision. Again, not asking for changes at this point, just giving some examples and something to keep in mind if you want to create a "true_ntr" route.

As an aside, what are these harem people going on about regarding "forced NTR?" I quickly played through with NTR disabled and it remove all NTR content and NTR vibes. It's all about cuckqueen, dominant/gentle MC, exhibitionism, and the MC banging all the girls (eventually). I swear to god these people played with NTR on and then are complaining about NTR in their playthrough.
All excellent points! I'll be honest, I hate cuck games personally. Not because of the NTR (I couldn't care less about it when it makes sense) but because of my own personality. I have no issue with a game where your gf/wife cheats behind your back (based on your/the MC's) decisions/choices. Sure, some may still you're being cucked, but you're not (as the MC) actively paticipating in being one. I also think these kind of games (on those routes) are far better suited to FMC games for true NTR and not MC led games, where 'sharing' perhaps makes more sense.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
can you give me a link for new mod ? please i need new link for new mod i dont use MIXDROP thx for nice reply

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I feel it's a bad sign when devs allows patreon or polls to decide what to do.
Not sure if this is the case with this game but yeah..
It's like a bad boss who can't take her own decisions so she lets herself get bossed around by a collegue that actually can take decisions and tells her what to do.
YES!!! I have somewhat experience of this from my very latest job.
I quit due to it, banzaii!

Reactions: Maviarab and Cedrog

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That literally didn't happen in my playthrough, both on the True NTR path and the Swinging path. I tried both and the difference was In the swinging path, MC and Claire go to their bedroom and have sex one last time so the MC can finally get his release, and then go to bed afterwards. In the "True NTR" path, she talks a bit about Zoey and then starts dirty talking about Damien, and then you get the choice to invite Damien to your room so you and him can both finish inside Claire together. After you and Damien both fuck Claire he leaves the room and you and Claire get cleaned up and the update ends, or you don't invite Damien, and Claire rides you until you finish and then clean up and the update ends.

At no point in MY playthrough, even when I chose "For tonight... we draw no line", she never went off on her own with Damien, she never did anything behind his back. It sounds like you made a choice or choices at some point that lead you down that road, and if that isn't the what you wanted, sounds like you need to go back and play through again. Also his name is Damien not Daniel.
I think I might have to play again
My two endings were Claire sneaking off to bang Damien & the mc banging Claire in their room

I never got the choice to invite Damien to the room

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think I might have to play again
My two endings were Claire sneaking off to bang Damien & the mc banging Claire in their room

I never got the choice to invite Damien to the room
There's also another choice if you do invite Damien to the room, and that's if you want to go first, or if you let Damien go first. I personally chose to go first cause I liked that scene way more, but knowing you Joshy, I think you'll really like the "Let Damien go first" scene. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There's also another choice if you do invite Damien to the room, and that's if you want to go first, or if you let Damien go first. I personally chose to go first cause I liked that scene way more, but knowing you Joshy, I think you'll really like the "Let Damien go first" scene. :ROFLMAO:
Do you remember what you chose to get that scene?
I have tried a few ways, and it always ends with Claire and the mc fucking and then going to bed

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The last choice you have to trigger:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome thank you for the info

Edit - So I just ran thru the options but still can't get it
Damien aways cums in Zoey and when I get to the bedroom with Claire the only options still are to bang her or go to bed
Even if I didn't bang Zoey after Damien

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is also wrong, because I did let Damien touch her, and I chose to take Zoey's virginity myself, and it happened on the couch right next to Damien and Claire. Then Claire leaves to use the bathroom, and that's when the threesome starts with Zoey/Damien/MC, and automatically neither the MC nor Damien finish. Then Claire and MC go to the room and I got the option to invite Damien.

If I had to guess, it has to be caused by a choice in a previous version, it's the only thing that makes sense to me at this point.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still can't get it LOL
These are the options I get when we get to Claire's room

'I'm not done yet' & 'Continue to Bed'

Did I mess up earlier in the game?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Did I mess up earlier in the game?
I believe so, I don't think any choice in this newer version is causing it. It's likely either a choice from earlier in the game, or it's a "Love Points" check possibly. I went through my playthrough trying to get as many love points with Claire as possible.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes