Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I've seen a lot of people arguing about the Cuckold and the Sharing routes, but did the dev drop the Cuckean route?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've seen a lot of people arguing about the Cuckold and the Sharing routes, but did the dev drop the Cuckean route?
If I had to guess, the cuckquean content will probably largely be developed alongside the Love/Romance route, since you can get the cuckquean content without being on swinging/ntr routes.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
This is quite good. I'm legit torn in how I want things to go. I'm trying to make a full cuck route, a full swinging route, I guess I try the love route, but it honestly has been fun so far watching the girls play around and kick John to the side...

I did notice a couple bugs. If you put the "show spoilers" for dialogue options later, there was a few choices that had no indication of which is the true NTR choice (although you were right, it was pretty obvious), but just for the sake of bug reporting I thought you should know (all the choices missing the information were happening during the double date)

Just out of curiosity, how hard is the cuck route going to go? Like, are they going to continue to bang right in front of him? Is there clean ups? Is it going to turn out they just go have fun and come back later while he sat around?

Also in terms of swinging, is that going to turn into/possible that they just get stable with other partners? (like Claire mainly staying with Damien and Zoey staying with John?)

Reactions: asahibito

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
With the slow updates on this game it's like a T800 "can't be bargained with can't be reasoned with It doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear and will not stop updating till it is dead"

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Just out of curiosity, does this game have a faithful romance route? At first there was one but looking at the latest comments it seems that it has been forgotten or without content.
Thank you

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just out of curiosity, does this game have a faithful romance route? At first there was one but looking at the latest comments it seems that it has been forgotten or without content.
Thank you
The love path is going to be getting updated next
This time it was the sharing/ntr path

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I'm not sure this can be called NTR; it's more like an open relationship or swinging to me. If I am not wrong, one prerequisite for NTR is that the male character doesn't know it. Another thing is that it is barely a game with a "female protagonist" because a, the word "you" is referred to when you play the male character and only when you the male character;b, critical decisions players make in this game are based on the male character's perspective predominantly.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm not sure this can be called NTR; it's more like an open relationship or swinging to me. If I am not wrong, one prerequisite for NTR is that the male character doesn't know it. Another thing is that it is barely a game with a "female protagonist" because a, the word "you" is referred to when you play the male character and b, critical decisions players make in this game are based on the male character's perspective predominantly.
Yeah, I think the tags will get fixed when F95 finally launches the new tag system. Many of the "NTR" games will get reclassified. But you are correct, according to F95, netorare is when the LI of the MC has sex with someone else without permission or knowledge of the MC.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Seems to be a love point thing. If you have near max, the NTR cheat scene does not happen.
The lp dont matter, it's a function of 1) selecting the no limits option before the night, 2) not participating in the "second" zoey-damien-mc threesome (meaning the one you get to by not pushing his hand off, going outside, but then saying you want zoey yourself).

I played this awhile back and came back to see if remake had significantly changed story..

It's frustrating how the dev is so obsessed with interracial, I like literally everything else in the game, the writing and how the couple tends to be communicative of respectiveful of each other, and the various route options. One thing I particularly like with the remake is the move towards having multiple lis- through zoey, also getting put in the same scenes; often ntrs games are hyperfocused on the wife/gf with other women in the periphery, OR itll be a cartoonish ntr-fest where every girl in the game fucks every guy nonstop except you, this felt unique in that regard.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I think the tags will get fixed when F95 finally launches the new tag system. Many of the "NTR" games will get reclassified. But you are correct, according to F95, netorare is when the LI of the MC has sex with someone else without permission or knowledge of the MC.
There is a scene where Claire has sex with Damien wiout the mc knowing

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes