Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
In that last scene, the MC seems to be awake. Was he awake the entire time or did he just wake up when Claire returned? The room shifted to daylight like it was morning and time to wake up anyway. Guess we will have to wait and see... :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
this game in my "ignore list" but why there's maledom? is mc now became more dominant? :WaitWhat: or he is being cucked by other alpha? :Kappa:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
In that last scene, the MC seems to be awake. Was he awake the entire time or did he just wake up when Claire returned? The room shifted to daylight like it was morning and time to wake up anyway. Guess we will have to wait and see... :unsure:
I just rewatched that scene
And noticed it too
It's not my primary save but I have made one just for that scene

Reactions: SomeOldFart

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Yes that's the one
I think in this scene, the dev tries to imply that he knows. Anyway, John gave his permission for "no bottom line" in a previous event, so it might be counted as knowing it to some extent. To me, it is more strict to become an NTR scenario that John must still believe Clair's love and loyalty to him.

one.png
two.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think in this scene, the dev tries to imply that he knows. Anyway, John gave his permission for "no bottom line" in a previous event, so it might be counted as knowing it to some extent. To me, it is more strict to become an NTR scenario that John must still believe Clair's love and loyalty to him.

View attachment 3069774
View attachment 3069777
True although it did say its the end of the cheating route for this update at the end
So I think this scene is what will start everything on that path

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomeOldFart

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone else think it would have been hot if there was a path in this update
Where Damien bangs both girls all night
While the mc just sits and watches?
And jacks off of course
Apologies, but isn't that the game down the way called "Because I Can't Love Her?" :LOL: MC needs to do something with his dick other than grease his palm with it if the game is to live up to its name. "Because I Love Rosy Palm and Her Five Sisters" just doesn't have the right ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
First off, I want to thank any one of you who decides to try out my game. It's my first time rendering out images and doing slight post-work in photoshop, so I understand my renders aren't the greatest, but if enough people want to see me go through with more chapters, i'll be more than happy to abide. This is also my first time working in renpy, so if you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please let me know.
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist

Make the NTR strong my lovely dev!

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
>First uploaded in 2018

How often is this game updated for it to still be in ep 1?
Omg, guys read earlier posts.
Since the new update, people have written 10 pages per day, 70% of which are discussions about what is the old version and what is the new.

Let me answer your specific question. If you see only one post before yours, and you see that there is an old and a new version, does that give you the answer that there wasn't just one update from 2018 to today? (no matter how terrible this dev is with releasing new updates).

So, please, don't be lazy, and just read a few posts before yours.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I wish in the future developer put Harem on his game. I love Zoey in my bed with Claire maybe his boss also.

Reactions: Phunfoteno
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes