Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Been wondering for a while. Is Zoey adopted? Especially if their mom Rose is the same as the previous version.

Sure genetics can account for the black hair but just wondering.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Been wondering for a while. Is Zoey adopted? Especially if their mom Rose is the same as the previous version.

I have been wondering about something like that too

Because if Zoey & Claire have sex or even kiss that's incest
And we all know how patreon feel about that

purple111

Mar 11, 2017

I have been wondering about something like that too

Because if Zoey & Claire have sex or even kiss that's incest
And we all know how patreon feel about that
Ok now I am imagining you guys doing a full on genealogical study going:

-Paul and Marie light of hair
-Claire Light of hair
*Dramatic pause* Zoey BLACK OF HAIR

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Omg, guys read earlier posts.
Since the new update, people have written 10 pages per day, 70% of which are discussions about what is the old version and what is the new.

Let me answer your specific question. If you see only one post before yours, and you see that there is an old and a new version, does that give you the answer that there wasn't just one update from 2018 to today? (no matter how terrible this dev is with releasing new updates).

So, please, don't be lazy, and just read a few posts before yours.
Bro calm down lol

I know there are two versions, doesn't answer my question as to how often this game is update das I don't know how much of that version is finished.

And I never said there has only been one update, stop putting words in my mouth. Though your words in the brackets kinda answers my question.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I still can't get it LOL
These are the options I get when we get to Claire's room

'I'm not done yet' & 'Continue to Bed'

Did I mess up earlier in the game?
Damn it, I give up. I can't open that scene no matter what I do.

Can anyone share the save file of the threesome scene with Claire?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am sticking with Claire over Zoey. Especially after the route where she invites Damien up to the bedroom. With her looks and persuasion of the MC, she could turn the most hardcore facepalmer into a cuck chair fan and make them like it. :LUL:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I prefer to let Claire dedicate herself to other men's cocks but I keep Zoe close, she is truly in love with MC, Claire is just a slut who does it for herself, Zoe would only agree to do it for MC's sake but if he were the one ask for it, while Claire on the other hand wants it and proposes it, so much so that she puts Mc against the wall, first she lets him play with her sister, then she puts him face to face with the fact, she uses her sister for her own pleasure, to achieve her goal, in the previous version, at least it was only her who became the biggest slut, here she uses other people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomeOldFart
Aug 24, 2023
The last event was great, wish there was more teasing between the two couples. Would have loved more snuggling between Claire and Damien, and teasing. But loved it hope we are finally going in the right direction without significant delay

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
I prefer to let Claire dedicate herself to other men's cocks but I keep Zoe close, she is truly in love with MC, Claire is just a slut who does it for herself, Zoe would only agree to do it for MC's sake but if he were the one ask for it, while Claire on the other hand wants it and proposes it, so much so that she puts Mc against the wall, first she lets him play with her sister, then she puts him face to face with the fact, she uses her sister for her own pleasure, to achieve her goal, in the previous version, at least it was only her who became the biggest slut, here she uses other people.
Haha! :ROFLMAO: surely in next updates Zoe will say that she loves a random guy and your fake romance fantasy will be shattered to pieces

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
I like the game and give a try the first version with the romance route only.
So is it going to be all NTR or have also a vanilla route?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes