Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acp403

Nov 25, 2020
The NTR in itself is totally optional just to get that out of the way. And depending on what everyone wants and how I feel, It can go any of those routes since the game is in its early stage, the more replies i get, the better off i'll be for future development!
I'd say keep multiple options open if possible. Makes for a better story/game that way. Everyone gets a path they want.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Try to redo the calculations, which in my opinion you went over by quite a bit
Also, any games where sharing or swinging or sometimes even just a separate love interest being in another relationship and being witnessed having sex with someone that isn’t the MC sometimes gets tagged with Netorare. I’ve tried doing research into similar games/devs and most of the time the games hardly touch on the subject or don’t even qualify.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
TheTypist Well done! This update is just awesome. Loved all the action, especially the double creampies, and Zoe's was HOT! This game is definitely much better in comparison to the previous one regarding visuals and models and that's saying something cause the previous one was also good. I have said this before and want to say this again that this game is definitely there among the top ones for me and infact holds a special place. I hope you'd be able to keep the ball rolling at a steady pace and keep on delivering. You've already garnered a widespread reputation for not delivering and it would be a real shame to see such potential go to waste.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I would like to ask the dev just a favor, considering that we like to argue about comments, please don't let too much time pass for the next one, hahahahahaham we need fresh meat, just kidding
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:BootyTime:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
TheTypist Well done! This update is just awesome. Loved all the action, especially the double creampies, and Zoe's was HOT! This game is definitely much better in comparison to the previous one regarding visuals and models and that's saying something cause the previous one was also good. I have said this before and want to say this again that this game is definitely there among the top ones for me and infact holds a special place. I hope you'd be able to keep the ball rolling at a steady pace and keep on delivering. You've already garnered a widespread reputation for not delivering and it would be a real shame to see such potential go to waste.
Thank you for the kind words :)

• Love
Reactions: Nurikabe and yandex

plain77

May 23, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before. Do I need to play both versions of this game like part 1 and part 2?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked before. Do I need to play both versions of this game like part 1 and part 2?
No worries! It hasn't really been asked much, only a dozen or so times... so no biggie. :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, you only need to play Episode 1 Part 1, it is the remake and contains the whole game.

• Haha
Reactions: plain77

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
If anyone knows how to make an android port for the most recent version, let me know please

Reactions: Zxxcsx
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes