Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
View attachment 1857635
Because I Love Her [Ep 1 Part 1] Walkthrough Mod
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Fixed an error with the TextBox Mod, download again.
Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Would it be possible for you to upload the mods on Mega please?

Edit: Never mind, I just realised you have a download link right below the mixdrop one on your patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: JokerLeader

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
TheTypist
Don't know whether this is a bug or you just haven't implemented various routes yet. When I choose the 2nd option error occurs - image missing.
1699692459479.png 1699692522045.png
And also the same error at the end if you decide to fuck Claire after Damien. (Next click here causes error and the game doesn't bring me to the main menu). In addition the type of ending (Lust/Cheating) isn't shown there though if Damien cums in Claire after you than the ending is "Lust"
1699697407117.png

P.S. I have just played your game for the first time and this is a masterpice of ntr! I wish you good luck with it and hope that now updates will be released more steadily.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright this game lost me. I played the latest release and it was so short that I was very surprised, then I saw that it said more content on the NTR path, and boy it's not a joke ... It's like the game doubles in size when you have NTR and Sharing options enabled, so it's quite clear where the main focus of the game is going, and that's just not for me, ...

Everybody has their own taste, so if you like it good for you, but I just don't so this is where I hop off the train, and it's a bit of a shame because the art was quite good.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Alright this game lost me. I played the latest release and it was so short that I was very surprised, then I saw that it said more content on the NTR path, and boy it's not a joke ... It's like the game doubles in size when you have NTR and Sharing options enabled, so it's quite clear where the main focus of the game is going, and that's just not for me, ...

Everybody has their own taste, so if you like it good for you, but I just don't so this is where I hop off the train, and it's a bit of a shame because the art was quite good.
The Vanilla content is on the next update.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
TheTypist
Don't know whether this is a bug or you just haven't implemented various routes yet. When I choose the 2nd option error occurs - image missing.
View attachment 3077299 View attachment 3077306
And also the same error at the end if you decide to fuck Claire after Damien. (Next click here causes error and the game doesn't bring me to the main menu). In addition the type of ending (Lust/Cheating) isn't shown there though if Damien cums in Claire after you than the ending is "Lust"
View attachment 3077406

P.S. I have just played your game for the first time and this is a masterpice of ntr! I wish you good luck with it and hope that now updates will be released more steadily.
Thanks for reporting the errors! Looks like very easy fixes, I’ll be able to implement these along with the gallery today. If anyone else has had any issues, now’s a perfect time to report it so I can update it today :)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
love the game but any long term consequences for cream pies or is every one on birth control?
No, no long term consequences:)
I don’t have any plans to implement pregnancy as of now, it’s kinda just not my thing. Maybe when all is said and done I can go back and add stuff like that but for me it’s a no for the time being

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Read the changelog next time, it says it's an NTR/Sharing update, the Love route update will be next. ;)

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
No, no long term consequences:)
I don’t have any plans to implement pregnancy as of now, it’s kinda just not my thing. Maybe when all is said and done I can go back and add stuff like that but for me it’s a no for the time being
fair enough still good work and it has cuckqueaning witch is hard to find so thanks. I like impregnation because it adds to the stakes and other reasons.

Reactions: TheTypist

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Shame about the creampies
I was kind of hoping Damien would eventually impregnate the girls
And make the mc a daddy

Oh well
It can still happen in my mind

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SomeOldFart

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
And make the mc a daddy

Oh well
I know you love lots of babies, but in reality it isn't so easy anymore to get a girl preggers, some couples have to try years and use other solutions to get even a baby, either because the guys cream isn't fertile enough, there girls that even cant get pregnant because the eggs resist to much the sperm. So I'm not against it that this VN doesn't have impragnation, after all it rare to have some one pregnant from the first try.

Reactions: Joshy92

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
And make the mc a daddy

Oh well
I agree with you. Pregnancy will totally spice the whole things up but it's way too early for it. Only 2 or 3 days have passed in the game. There hasn't even been any anal and DP yet. No need to rush. Hopefully the Typist will steadily release the updates and we'll see cuckqueening with Gwenn, Arora and, who knows, Olivia and maybe new guys for Zoey and Claire. And only then after a month of couple's experiments maybe the talks of cuckold pregnancy should appear

Reactions: Gasaraki69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
True
I wasn't meaning get them pregnant right now tho
I don't think we will get pregnancies even in the endings
The dev said its stuff he normally doesn't do

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes